It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Rodman on CNN regarding NK summit that could've happened 5 years ago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
And Obama could have gotten Otto out but did not even care or try.. Racist Trump though got the 3 korean Americans released.

racist Trump also got the 3 black kids out of china. And the black grandmother a pardon. A racist would not do that.

Well when you put it like that it almost seems like....Trump's racist against white people!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My god... that news anchor's constant eyebrow raising and condescending looks make me cringe.

I get that Rodman is very strange/eccentric. Some of what he said came off as such. But that's no way a pro should treat an interviewee in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That was actually a more interesting interview than I expected it to be.

It kind of gave me more respect for him in this process--I remember back when he first went over there and how ridiculous I found it to be.

Welcome to the butterfly effect, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: notsure1
And Obama could have gotten Otto out but did not even care or try.. Racist Trump though got the 3 korean Americans released.

racist Trump also got the 3 black kids out of china. And the black grandmother a pardon. A racist would not do that.

Well when you put it like that it almost seems like....Trump's racist against white people!

I even forgot about Jack Johnson. Racist Trump gave him a pardon.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Yeah, he's a different duck alright...

He marches, not to his own drum, but to his own drumline!

I didn't think much of his efforts in North Korea, but maybe, just maybe, he knew something we don't?

Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It actually appeared that kim was sort of smiling in the summit pictures. I think he may actually be tired of the war game. I know that Kim is a loose cannon, but maybe...just maybe...he does not want to spend the rest of his life being so negative.

He is obsessed with celebrity. World legitimacy was the key to peace and anyone could have seen that. He obviously loves western society. The best he could get before was Rodman, America's most beloved outcast, but who dated Madonna. Now he could be friends with Kanye and Kim, etc.

However, I hate to be the one to say this, but the Deep State is still very much intact and planning their next move. They will try to force us into war. We must resist this temptation. These are the moments when the Archduke of Austria is assassinated... These are the moments when Pearl Harbor happen... Everyone stay vigilant no matter where you are. With luck we might foil the next attempt, now that we have learned a thing or two.

Peace must be protected with great vigilance. Too many would love to see this peace disrupted. Remember the most divine human trait of all, forgiveness.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

That was actually a more interesting interview than I expected it to be.

It kind of gave me more respect for him in this process--I remember back when he first went over there and how ridiculous I found it to be.

Welcome to the butterfly effect, I suppose.

I pretty much had the same reaction. When they plugged him as coming up next I was like oh boy, this is ridiculous. But it wasn't what I expected at all. Probably not what the anchor expected either, between the MAGA hat, praising Trump, surprising with the revelation about Obama blowing him off. That interview definitely didn't go according to plan.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Peace must be protected with great vigilance. Too many would love to see this peace disrupted. Remember the most divine human trait of all, forgiveness.

For people to suggest evil Kim was too low on the human scale for Obama to directly engage with then what should have Obama done as Kim made 30 nukes under his watch? Seems if we just play the Obama and other professional politician games we can just sit back as Kim gets 60 nukes...lol

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: 3n19m470

For people to suggest evil Kim was too low on the human scale for Obama to directly engage with then what should have Obama done as Kim made 30 nukes under his watch? Seems if we just play the Obama and other professional politician games we can just sit back as Kim gets 60 nukes...lol

Their solution is to stick their heads in the sand and pretend the situation doesn't exist and just hope they're such an expert judge of character that they've determined through fourth-hand information that the guy would never use them. Meanwhile, we have some adults with a sense of reality back in charge, so the situation is being handled.
edit on 12 6 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It goes to show that NK wanted peace all along.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'd like to Yug Dennis Rodman, after watching this, it touched me. He's a good guy and he's trying to reach the snowflakes. I commend him for that.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
He looks better in white than red.

Madonna wanted to have his baby. True story.

edit on 6/13/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
He looks better in white than red.

Madonna wanted to have his baby. True story.

Dennis is black. Of course he looks better in Red!

Madonna and Dennis, that's so wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join