It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Kissinger?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I've never really been a big fan of Henry Kissinger, but many are. To me, it has always seemed like he had his nose where it didn't belong and for far too many administrations he has wielded far more power than he should have. I always felt his vaunted policy of 'Detente' drug the Cold War out far longer than it needed to be. And, it seemed whenever a sitting president strayed from his policy 'suggestions' things actually got done and progress was made. Reagan is a great example of this.

That said, I wonder what his posture is on the Trump / Kim summit?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Would it be nice if people were not stirring up war in the world for even a year or two. We do not need to create a society that is intigrated, just to respect the rights of other countries to provide a decent life for their citizens. Take religion out of the warmongering stage by stopping the bashing of other beliefs. Why do Russia and the US have so many nukes? Why do we and Russia have so much expensive war machines? Because we have people who focus on war and hate way up in both of our societies, people who profit off of war. Keeping up with the Jone's has always been a problem with creating superpowers, these weapons of mass destruction would not be needed if everyone just learned to get along. We do not need to convert Russia and Russia does not need to bow to us, we can just get along, actually we are taught to fear other countries by our own governments so we will follow their lead.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That is actually a good question..

Perhaps he is in the shop again getting fresh clone organs?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Think I read hes at the Bildeberg conference.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

He's roughly 95yrs old now. Is he even active anymore? Here's his main company's website (Kissinger Associates), but the "Company" section doesn't even list him as one of the executive team (I thought he was the chairman).

Either way, it's probably for the best that he's not involved. Politically speaking, I don't have any positive thoughts towards him and think he'd ruin any possibilities for peace anyway. Plus, you know what they say: speak of him and he may appear (paraphrased, of course). So be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Where is Kissinger?

Hopefully being neglected in an old folks home somewhere.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Think I read hes at the Bildeberg conference.

Yeah, I remember reading that too because I commented to the Mrs that I'm surprised he's capable of getting there.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is correct. I saw his name in the invitee / attendee list. I guess my question in the OP is more of a rhetorical one. I didn't really mean where is he physically as much as, where is he politically with respect to Trump meeting with Kim.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I hate Henry Kissinger. Literally. From the guy who promoted serial killing as a way of warfare to the guy who ... I am done.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have always believed, ever since the 70's, that Kissinger was a very dark force in politics, and I never really understood why people put so much stock in him. He was flat-out dangerous from a policy perspective, and it's a wonder he didn't get us into WWIII back a long time ago.

Let's look at his diplomacy record, his "successes"...

- Viet Nam War
- Detente (with Russia)
- Bangladesh War
- Policy on Israel (even though Nixon told him to butt-out)
- Yom Kippur War
- Turkish invasion of Cyprus
- Latin American Policy
- Chile
- Argentina
- Rhodesia
- East Timor
- Cuba

Gawd, it would be really hard to form a longer foreign policy list of 'how NOT to do things'

Yet he lives on in politics.

Power is the ultimate aphrodesiac

- H. Kissinger (sort of)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Well we know he ain't dead coz CNN ain't praising him as a great American statesman RIP crap.

Maybe he's hiding coz there's actually someone delivering results, he could be just a little snowflake inside.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The guy wanted to kill untold millions purge style. Population control on the undesirables.

Whatever. That man isnt and wasnt a benefit to our country since long ago.

Enough of these people. Sands of time and wrath of future lives and all that. Lets just forget them or remember that we forgot to reevaluate them under the lens of awareness to past deceptions.

Monsters are monsters. They dont also have to be evil. Thats a choice.

There is no excuse like there are no rules. The world people like him pretend to live in doesnt even exist. Its just a perversion of OURS.

Screw him.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

He's in Berlin today, giving a speech.

www.gettyimages.com...

Doesn't look all that bad for 95. Must have lived a clean life.

new topics

top topics

join