It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the surrender monkey

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Imagine if Obama would have done this?

How the same people calling Trump Winston Churchill would be shrieking like mad dogs

The illogical hypocrisy of the Trump idolaters never stops

He had the chance and chose not to

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Oh, well, if you say it twice, it's likely true.

That's the best you got?

Trump, along with the leaders of both Korea's, have made more progress in the past year, than in the past sixty. Is it really so hard for y'all to give him his due?

Yes, it's early days yet, but things have been worse across the DMZ.

...and that really annoys you, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Oh go figure, more lies and spin from gariac.

How much of a bitter sociopath do you have to be to spin this in a negative way? I won't even justify your post with a real response, because everything you wrote is meaningless. Those exercises are meaningless, since any war with NK is automatically a nuclear war involving the major powers. Conventional exercises are simply for show, and cost us entirely too much to continue (both in dollars and in diplomatic standing). Further, our 30k troops would be instantly crushed by NK's millions-of-men-strong army - unless it went nuclear, which again it would without question.

Funny thing is, when it looked like NK wasn't going to acquiesce, you sour grapes criticized us for recognizing the inevitability of war. Now that Trump has found a better way forward, you still levy baseless and childish insults. Pathetic & bitter excuses for human beings, if you ask me.

What you fail to comprehend (big surprise there) is that we were inches from nuclear war with North Korea. This was a last-ditch "hail mary" effort to save the world from nuclear war/WW3 (fighting between the major powers) that would've seen at least 10's of millions of people killed.

But of course, bitter sociopaths have to attack the things they can't comprehend. That isn't a group I'd be too proud to be a part of, personally.

Meanwhile, go back to your delusions of "Russian collusion" and expressions of your Trump Derangement Syndrome
But if I were you, I'd leave diplomacy to the big boys (ie: Trump) since you seemingly know nothing about it or the reality in NK.

(don't you have some long-hairs with black masks to share your impotent rage with?)
edit on 6/12/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Willtell
Imagine if Obama would have done this?

How the same people calling Trump Winston Churchill would be shrieking like mad dogs

The illogical hypocrisy of the Trump idolaters never stops

He had the chance and chose not to

Obama tried to call Kim Jong before the Summit, but had the wrong number, LOL!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

That's because Trudeau is a weak, spineless, neutered failure. Goes with the territory I guess. Reminds me of a certain political ideology here at home....

As far as Europe goes, who needs them? They've done nothing but sponge off American blood, treasure and welfare for the last century. Time to cut that dead weight off, and let them sink or swim. Fact is, Europe and the United States no longer share compatible worldviews/goals.

If places like NK/Russia/etc are willing and able to put aside their own blanket failures, then they have a bright future ahead of them in the US lead world order.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm surprised Obama could even count high enough to recognize his number
Oh, never mind, 10 fingers and 10 toes - that explains it. Most worthless pResident to ever disgrace 1600 Penn.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

They're impotent and deluded fools. Their total disregard of logic to push their specious and bitter "alt facts" is borderline trolling/hoaxing. I've given up trying to use logic and critical thinking skills to get through to them. My only goal now is mitigating their entirely uninformed votes and failed/pathetic ideology by any means necessary.

Thankfully, most of them have no real resources other than the Internet. Hopefully the thousands of dollars I donate to NRA/PACs makes a real impact this November and every other November to come.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Actually, bringing these troops home could turn out to be a very good move all round.

There will likely be 28,000 jobs to be filled by the time they get home. Which will also mean 28,000 less illegal immigrants needed to fill them.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: face23785

he calls Trudeau weak and dishonest and kim honorable. lol

you can't make this #hit up.

Trudeau is weak, hell he is so feminine he wears false brows lmao
]]]]

edit on 12-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

LMAO!!!
That is comedy gold!

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This may not be the proper thread to ask but this bunch is among the best informed.

Has anyone seen or heard any responses from Nancy Pelosy or Maxine Waters ??

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Now that you mention it...

No, I've not. Waters, I couldn't care less. Pelosi is in the leadership of the House...

I'm kinda surprised--still time for them to firmly insert their foot into their mouth.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

The troops in South Korea are not at war with South Korea. Not exactly the same thing.
They are in S.K. as a deterrent to North Korean agressions.

Actually they're there for SK as an imperialist outpost, the "conflict" with NK being the excuse. That's why constantly poking NK with a stick to keep thing tense has always been the norm; been "mandatory".

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

when trump said he’ll know “within the first minute” if North Korea is serious about peace I knew it was all crap. a big clown show and nothing more. he was completely unprepared.

so far we've given more than we've gotten, and the dotard is calling him honorable. kim won this "deal". ya, i'm annoyed and think the whole farce is pathetic. i also see clearly why trump NEEDS this.. i hope it doesn't backfire bigly.

what are you thought on this -
LINK

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Chickenhawk is an insult now?

Anyone who screams for war but wont go fight it themself is a chickehawk.

Its like if someone is obviously lying, you call them a liar it isnt an insult. Its telling it like it is.

FFS

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

when trump said he’ll know “within the first minute” if North Korea is serious about peace I knew it was all crap. a big clown show and nothing more. he was completely unprepared.

so far we've given more than we've gotten, and the dotard is calling him honorable. kim won this "deal". ya, i'm annoyed and think the whole farce is pathetic. i also see clearly why trump NEEDS this.. i hope it doesn't backfire bigly.

what are you thought on this -
LINK

what could we have expected if you were running the show?

you seem to have some ideas so what are they?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: face23785

he calls Trudeau weak and dishonest and kim honorable. lol

you can't make this #hit up.

Trudeau is weak, hell he is so feminine he wears false brows lmao
]]]]

That is not true doh

truth is that his leftist policies are so bad even his right eyebrow is running away and the left one is in chase!

edit on 12-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I actually understood what Trump meant about that. I've never been wrong in my gut instinct when meeting someone new. He's a businessman, and body language, eye contact etc, that speaks much more than words.
I would trust Trumps judgement on another countries leaders way more than a career politician.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: howtonhawky

I actually understood what Trump meant about that. I've never been wrong in my gut instinct when meeting someone new. He's a businessman, and body language, eye contact etc, that speaks much more than words.
I would trust Trumps judgement on another countries leaders way more than a career politician.

Are you serious? Trump hired Manafort! Trump has no skill whatsoever in judging people.

All you had to do with Manafort is Google his name.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join