It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the surrender monkey

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
what we learned this week.

kim loves his country and his people and is very honorable.

Trudeau has a "special place in hell"

Navarro apologizes for "special place in hell" comment

As much as you guys would like our relationship with Canada to fall apart just so you'd have something to bash the president about, it's not going to. Canada is one of our closest allies, our top trading partner. This is a sibling squabble. It will all get worked out.

Prospects of war with Korea going down, relationships with allies not disintegrating, economy is doing fine. All the death and destruction you guys hoped for to damage Trump just isn't coming to pass. Whatever will you live for?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

“I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”

he's a puss.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It is starting to look as if canada has a sinister side...

ken barbie comes out and says he will not be pushed around then his top critic on the situation has a heart attack...

i think i may send him some gorilla glue for the brow.

that should calm things

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

he calls Trudeau weak and dishonest and kim honorable. lol

you can't make this #hit up.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

he calls Trudeau weak and dishonest and kim honorable. lol

you can't make this #hit up.

No I can't make up the way you're presenting those things completely out of context. Keep dreaming about a war. We'll be just fine with Canada. At least make an attempt to contain your disappointment.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Liberals:

*Trump is a warmonger and he's gonna get us all nuked.

That didn't happen so...

*The summit will never happen and we will never see denuclearization in North Korea.

Since that prediction didn't pan out the way they wanted, now its;

*Trump is a surrender monkey.

Liberals, you have made your stupid point. Now go away and let the adults run the show. You had your chance and you mucked it up for all of us. Not that someone is ACTUALLY doing something you are vindictive enough to crap on a historic peace endeavor.

You should be ashamed of yourselves if not for the fact that you people long ago lost all sense of shame.
edit on 12 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: gariac

Why is Obama trying to get American troops out of Iraq a good thing, but trump getting american troops out of Korea a bad thing?

It’s called hypocrisy

And Iran doesn’t even have a bomb

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's the first meeting in decades what do you expect exactly? I swear some people are begging for this to fail and it makes me sick

I expect NK to go back on any agreement, as they have always done.

No, I’m not begging for this to fail, I’m just being a realist. Just like I know we are never going to stop mass shootings, I know North Korea is never going to behave. Tell ya what, if we never have another mass shooting again in the U.S., I’ll believe there’s hope for NK.

You don't have to trust north Korea to make progress

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

why did trump leave the iran deal again?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What are you talking about liberals want a fight with Canada,

Trump started it

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Why is Obama trying to get American troops out of Iraq a good thing, but trump getting american troops out of Korea a bad thing?

It’s called hypocrisy

You mean the time Obama rushed troop withdrawal out of Iraq and created a Power vacuum and isis marched through Iraq unopposed? Yea we all remember.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Trump started it

The utter ignorance, illogical thinking, hypocrisy, and inconsistent denial of the Trump lackeys is despicable.

edit on 12-6-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It’s called hypocrisy

You mean the time Obama rushed troop withdrawal out of Iraq and created a Power vacuum and isis marched through Iraq unopposed? Yea we all remember.

Though we do remember WHO STARTED THE WAR IN THE FIRST PLACE, DO WE?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Imagine if Obama would have done this?

How the same people calling Trump Winston Churchill would be shrieking like mad dogs

The illogical hypocrisy of the Trump idolaters never stops

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It’s called hypocrisy

If we keep doing what the experts think we should like we did with North Korea, they'll get one, like North Korea. Clearly the status quo isn't working.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There are 25 million people in the NK. They have for the last several decades been led by a brutal regime. There only defense was to build weapons for protection..and they did with the help of our 'adversaries' not allies. Iran and China.

Now, with new leadership, Un had learned that he needs to step into the 21st century. His country needs this more than he does. He was told to move forward or military action would occur. China cannot do anything because of our trade. Iran already lost their deal. There were no other moves. He called Trumps bluff and it did not work.

China does NOT want this to happen. They are losing control of a proxy who's trade is about 95% as well as being used in the region for unstability.

Why would the 'world' not want progress in the NK? If the US and other western countries was smart they would start to bypass manufacturing in China and start building factories in NK. Give them Starbacks. iPhones. Modernize and Control right? All of those people who could learn that they should not fear progress but embrace it.

NK was never a threat to us. This is all about sticking it to China.

WTF would be wrong with that?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Trump started it

They're trying to make it sound like we're friendlier with NK than we are with Canada. That's asinine. And Trump responded to some passive aggressive # from Trudeau.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It’s called hypocrisy

Though we do remember WHO STARTED THE WAR IN THE FIRST PLACE, DO WE?

A bipartisan majority in Congress?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Umm north Korea? What's your point?

Obviously the Iraqi troops were pushovers and couldn't defend themselves without US support

So you endorse the Iran deal which was a bribe, legacy move from obama but trump shaking hands with Kim is a bad deal? Let's see if Kim is serious and hopefully soon have peace in the region.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No, many of us wouldn't.

I'd say the same damned thing I'm sayin' now. Credit where credits due.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join