It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the surrender monkey

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Trump just set the way to free 5300 americans lost in nk.

that is a big deal for american families

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Trump talks tough...

OMG WW3 We're all going to die...

Trump sits down to talk..

Surrender monkey… trump surrenders... Kim beats Trump..

Yall Mutton heads really need to figure out what you want., other than the obvious. You would rather see the world and especially our country in ruin than admit he was a better choice than Hillary, which shows the rest of us that yall are whacked.

It really is mind boggling how brainwashed out liberal friends are. They are basically throwing tantrums of...

"This is not that big of a deal"
"He is a coward for bowing to a dictator"
"Only a dictator would deal with a dictator"
"I doubt peace is possible"
"Really China and South Korea made this possible"

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Y'all really need to make up your minds.

One can not, by any reasonable thought process, be both a warmonger and a surrender monkey, at the same time...

That takes mental gymnastics and political ideology to an entirely new level of, well, gymnastics.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
“I may be wrong, I mean I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey I was wrong.'”
Then, in a moment of honesty, the president quickly added, “I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”

what a puss.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No, they can't. Lots yes, millions no.

...and South Korea can do the same, right back at 'em. Not to mention that Japan might decide that they need to help.

North Korea, on their own, have little chance. Oh, they can make it hurt, but in the end, South Korea has the muscle to get it done. They don't want to...but can, if pushed.

God, this sounds just like the run up to the initial military campaign in Iraq/Kuwait...Iraq is soooo strong. 4th largest army, latest in Russian gear, yadda, yadda, yadda. Remember the outcome of that?

Now, admittedly, North Korea is a bit different in terrain, etc... But you are overestimating them, they ain't giants by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Please shut up.

You don't get to do this. Not this time.

We're working toward peace and all you hypocrite liberals can do is # on it.

edit on 12 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

What makes you think that there might not be?

The worst that's going to happen is a return to what's been happening for the past sixty years plus...making faces at each other across the DMZ.

The best? A decade or so from now, reunification of the Korea's. Personally, that's something I'd be willing to work for. I think the Korea's might be willing to, as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I support the soldiers. If they believe leaving the base is a good thing then let it happen. But if the consensus is they are. Necessary deterrent, I think they should stay. For the record, I was looking forward to seeing g the second Korean war, oh well. Guess I have to wait until after his reelection when the Antichrist flips the switch and declares waR on the world itself. I think it was looking be someone from india.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: WarPig1939

Exactly, tens of thousands of US troops stationed there is a pointless waste of money. Kim won't invade, he'd be #ed by just a few Navy vessels fighter/bombers, and missiles.

The south border of the DPRK is hot wired. The DPRK can kill millions on a moments notice. All with conventional weapons.

This is not true. You've been listening to propaganda. Most of NK's rocket artillery can't even reach Seoul, and what can reach can only hit the outskirts. Give this a read. It's written by strategic analysts rather than a journalist with no military background. They actually know what they're talking about.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
For the record, I was looking forward to seeing g the second Korean war, oh well.

Get counseling. You don't sound cool, you sound stupid.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: kaylaluv

What makes you think that there might not be?

The worst that's going to happen is a return to what's been happening for the past sixty years plus...making faces at each other across the DMZ.

The best? A decade or so from now, reunification of the Korea's. Personally, that's something I'd be willing to work for. I think the Korea's might be willing to, as well.

They really just don't want Trump to get credit for anything. Even if a bunch of people have to die, it's better than admitting Trump did something good.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Obama didn't even try.. What A puss.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Abso-frickin'-lutely!!

No troop withdrawal until the nukes, with verification, are gone, or at the very least in the process of being so...

That'd be one hell of an accomplishment--Peace on the Peninsula. More than 11 (really? eleven?) Presidents can claim...

That'd go a long ways towards re-election, wouldn't it?

I don't like the guy, but credit where credits due. But early days yet. Gotta say though, I'm liking what I'm seeing.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The OP title is racist.....I suggest Mods Delete this or change the title.

We didn't go around calling the last president a monkey....why should we start now?

Just an honest question.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Lots of upset defense contractors calling their congress poodle to complain today. Be wary of sabotage cause we know who our legislative branch belongs to. The lobbyist is out in full force this day. Stay the course, Trump, gain peace and bring our troops home. The saved taxes can go to pay on Obama's national debt.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Yeah, how dare he try to help solve a problem that 11 (yes, eleven) US presidents have failed to deal with.

That clearly makes him a, what did you call him, a "puss". What the Hell ever.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So most on both sides of the aisle are probably skeptical right now. It will take months to know the final outcome. They last surrender monkey President didn't even try.

It's nice to have a real leader.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

We didn't go around calling the last president a monkey....why should we start now?

Just an honest question.

were you not paying attention during the roseanna bee controversy...

edit on 12-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: face23785

Abso-frickin'-lutely!!

No troop withdrawal until the nukes, with verification, are gone, or at the very least in the process of being so...

That'd be one hell of an accomplishment--Peace on the Peninsula. More than 11 (really? eleven?) Presidents can claim...

That'd go a long ways towards re-election, wouldn't it?

I don't like the guy, but credit where credits due. But early days yet. Gotta say though, I'm liking what I'm seeing.

If the economy stays strong and this goes forward, I think he's re-elected no problem.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Just an honest question.

were you not paying attention during the roseanna bee controversy...

I was....let's test the waters shall we...…

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join