It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the surrender monkey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Peace is a bad thing to leftists in 2018.

Peace has always been a bad thing to democrat politicians! Oh sure, they say lots of things in public to get elected by the liberal left, ...

BUT

Behind the closed doors of their establishment elite ivory kingdom walls they are gladly casting their votes to the contrary based on political favors, campaign donations and outright corruption! Why? Because much of their broad support and blue state appeal comes not from ANTIFA flag wavers and pussy hats (they don't have any money), but rather from the unions who make trillions on defense contracts for their membership. An inconvenient little factoid.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88 Ever heard of an A10 warthog? they use depleted uranium to chew up tanks and artillery for their breakfast.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That's quite sad, maybe he prefers a smoke instead then, I'd share a bong with him.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Trump: "Let's hold military drills!"
The left: "Oh my god, Trump is crazy and he's going to start WW3!"
Trump: "Let's stop military drills!"
The left: "Oh my god, Trump is weak and being manipulated by the enemy!"

That pretty much sums it up...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm against this move, UNLESS the removal waits until after NK is denuclearized. If they renig on the deal, we can start exercises back up no problem. Once NK is denuclearized, SK really doesn't need us there. NK's military is no match for them, and we could get them substantial backup in a very short period of time if hostilities re-ignited.

But I get Trump haters have to find some way to try to derail the progress.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right, because no Republican politician has ever made money off of wars.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So ending Americans longest WAR in history.

That never ended until now is bad?

IDIOCRACY.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Meanwhile lets hold military drills cuz it makes me look tough then three weeks late say hey I got a great idea let's stop military drills cuz it will make me look like a diplomat.
Spin the wheel of foreign policy.
Round and round and round she goes.
Where she stops nobody knows.
Maybe I will and maybe I won't
who knows? Who knows?
We'll see!
edit on 6122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So are you peeved that it worked or are you peeved that it came from Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why are you saying I'm peeved?
I'm pointing out the dudes inconsistencies that you seem to be blind to.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or maybe you just don't get what he's doing. When you all thought he was gonna start a nuclear war with his tweets, he brought them to the table. Maybe the people you get your information from are leading you the wrong direction.

Who am I kidding? You're too far gone...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I may be wrong but i belive it boils down to Kim being broke and wanting to be taken seriously in a world arena! would'nt it just be nice for a change to have some peace in that part of the world, reunicification of Korea ending a war that has really not ended since the 50s, Trump is being a real leader here stopping the status quo thats kept this BS going for so long! he cuts to the chase and lets sit down and see what we can do! and the left are peeing all over themselves beacuse they hate Trump just beacuse he is Trump! there are better times coming for us! yes there is war coming but it's going to be between the cross and the cresent! if we don't all die first from a bigger problem called a major extinction event from Fukishima
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: added words

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
I may be wrong but i belive it boils down to Kim being broke and wanting to be taken seriously in a world arena!

If that's the case, I'd leverage the hell out of it. Wine and dine him, make him feel like he's in the big boy club. Tell him he can go down in history as the leader who brought North Korea into prosperity. History will still remember his atrocities and we can still condemn him for it, but if a little brow-beating is all we have to give up to achieve a lasting peace there, I'm all for it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
he rips up the agreement with iran because its weak and then turns around and signs a weak agreement with nk. meanwhile he's isolating us from our western allies.

trump got his photo op and kim is now a legitimate world leader who "is smart and loves his country."

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Perceived inconsistencies*.

North Korea has a history of pretending to play ball, and out of good faith the west lifts sanctions and give them money.... Look where that's got us.

This administration has been showing we won't do anything till they make commitments. So far this has looked more promising that in the past efforts.

I don't particularly like Trump, but I'll give credit where credit is due... Still waiting on this one. We will see.

That said I'm still waiting for you to source the troops being cheaper for us on the other side of the planet... Constantly cycling troops in and out. I won't hold my breath, mainly because you speak out of emotion rather than facts.

I do find it sick that some people are negative about our country and President no matter what happens... They will spin anything to look bad if Trump touches anything. Tell me how that is conducive for our country.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The Iran deal that they violated multiple times and that gave us nothing in return.

The Korean deal is weak but what are we truly giving up if Kim doesn't follow thru?

link   
a reply to: face23785

I literally think she'd rather us stay at war with them than Trump help in the efforts for peace.

Sad state of affairs we're in... I'm not even a Trump supporter and I truly am floored so many people are against good things happening for the world and country just because Trump might have something to do with it.

Yup, he's done dumb stuff too, and I'll say it when he does.... And when he does good things, I'll say that... Done it with every president because I'm not spoon fed.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: TimHeller
I may be wrong but i belive it boils down to Kim being broke and wanting to be taken seriously in a world arena!

If that's the case, I'd leverage the hell out of it. Wine and dine him, make him feel like he's in the big boy club. Tell him he can go down in history as the leader who brought North Korea into prosperity. History will still remember his atrocities and we can still condemn him for it, but if a little brow-beating is all we have to give up to achieve a lasting peace there, I'm all for it.

Yes i agree and i believe that kim is carriyng a legacy started by his grandfather and father! perhaps he knows nothing else! i believe i read that one of the first things said between he and Trump was " lets put the past behind us and move past it" to me thats a good start, we must condem the past but lets not keep repeating it. and if kim goes back on his word then NK and Kim both lose

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
what we learned this week.

kim loves his country and his people and is very honorable.

Trudeau has a "special place in hell"

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: trollz

Meanwhile lets hold military drills cuz it makes me look tough then three weeks late say hey I got a great idea let's stop military drills cuz it will make me look like a diplomat.
Spin the wheel of foreign policy.
Round and round and round she goes.
Where she stops nobody knows.
Maybe I will and maybe I won't
who knows? Who knows?
We'll see!

That is common military policy, a show of force by having millitary drills around a country that is defiant as a show of power. Every administration I remember has done that kind of thing, that is not a political party issue, it is standard fear tactic. That is just one of the fear tactics used, there are many different ones going on lately, like vaccinations, pandemics, and economic propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join