It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the surrender monkey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It makes sense to me as well, Trump is much less likely to involve British troops in some phony war like Hilary would.
I'd love to have a chat over a pint with him.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Martin75

What makes you think there’s going to be peace?

What makes you think there isn't?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Who reckons if the headline of this thread had been 'Obama the surrender monkey' then everyone would be wailing in the streets that it was racist?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

History. I thought we were supposed to use history to not make the same mistakes? Agreements have been made with North Korea before. They have never abided by them. Ever.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

It makes sense to me as well, Trump is much less likely to involve British troops in some phony war like Hilary would.

He doesn’t drink mate, is a boring bastard at party’s he hosts himself as he never supplies enough booze and retires early

Would also talk about himself constantly, fk that for a game of soldiers

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

He doesn’t drink mate, is a boring bastard at party’s he hosts himself as he never supplies enough booze and retires early

Would also talk about himself constantly, fk that for a game of soldiers
Ah no way, sounds boring then, but still less of a warmonger than Hilary so I'm glad she lost. I want our forces to defend us, not back up some lame Democrat war with a US agenda. Trump seems to be the better option to me.
...I'm surprised he doesn't drink, some of his tweets seem like me when I drunk post on ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's the first meeting in decades what do you expect exactly? I swear some people are begging for this to fail and it makes me sick

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: gariac

Why is Obama trying to get American troops out of Iraq a good thing, but trump getting american troops out of Korea a bad thing?

Because Trump isn't trying to get US troops out of Korea...Kim is. And looks like he got Trump to agree with him.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Any opportunity for peace should be looked at.

Any hope for peace should be entertained.

We should trust and verify, and if Trump won't drink, then that means more for us!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

It's the first meeting in decades what do you expect exactly? I swear some people are begging for this to fail and it makes me sick

I expect NK to go back on any agreement, as they have always done.

No, I’m not begging for this to fail, I’m just being a realist. Just like I know we are never going to stop mass shootings, I know North Korea is never going to behave. Tell ya what, if we never have another mass shooting again in the U.S., I’ll believe there’s hope for NK.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This could be a really good thing for the Koreans. I hope that Kim keeps his word and tries to stop all the warmongering. I think that if this works out, Trump should get a peace prize. No other president has even desired to correct this problem and try for peace in that area. Kim has been bullied into taking a bad path by the west in the past, he was stuck in a defensive mode which was not good for his people. Hopefully the next president works to help to keep this new alliance ongoing. The way Europe and Obama settled with Iran was bad too. The G6 seems to be nothing other than high ranking bullies.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I'd get him on the Sambuca "Go on mate, you know you want to" wear him down, but I'd give his phone to secret service agents to mind so he didn't shame himself by tweeting...what happens at the pub stays at the pub...
I hope he pulls this off with NK though, I think he will as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

History. I thought we were supposed to use history to not make the same mistakes? Agreements have been made with North Korea before. They have never abided by them. Ever.
Gotta learn to break the ice. You leftist have a funny way of thinking, pretty much black an white, without room for hope, an indulgence you probably have no room for, thus inferring a skewed perspective.

Perhaps before, progress was never made because the US would simply yield, effectively making Noko a habitual user. Trump, leaving no options and all guns is here to kick the habit.

It's one of those deals where they say, "hey! jigs up, lets join the community."

Progress before never amounted to the heads of state meeting.

The gloves are off, the stage set. No, it is ridiculous and asinine to think anything, other then the notion of peace, would ensue.

This is the most progress ever made and a historic one at that.

I don't expect treasonous leftist to understand, your version of America is GONE and for good reason.

Maybe when we convert to high tier technology, I'll take a look at you progressives and say sure, global gov time. Right now? Nah, we ain't ready for it, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends and have fair and respectable reciprocal trade.
edit on 12-6-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I expect NK to go back on any agreement, as they have always done.

No, I’m not begging for this to fail, I’m just being a realist. Just like I know we are never going to stop mass shootings, I know North Korea is never going to behave. Tell ya what, if we never have another mass shooting again in the U.S., I’ll believe there’s hope for NK.

You have to remember, Kim may have been forced to take a defensive stance because of the way he and his country was being treated. He did get rid of three big generals, maybe he might actually like peace and a better economy for his people. If this works Kim will go down in his countries history as a good man who settled all the warmongering he inherited. Hopefully it works out decently for their people, hate is never good

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe his people will genuinely clap and cheer him then.
See the fear in their eyes on news reports, it is so fake it's tragic.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

His older brother died at the young age of 43 due to alcoholism, that may be the reason Donald does not drink

But then again he did launch Trump Vodka, so if there is money involved it doesn’t matter

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: gariac

Oh, you trust the DPRK not to ever invade the ROK? I have a condo in a Mexican Trump tower to sell you.

Trump can be gone in a year if we are lucky. Kim has 50 years.

Kim is a God.

Kim is a God alright. If Kim invades ROK. We will bless his majesty with so many MOABs and tactical nukes that he will be worthy of remembrance as a God King that incinerated.

Let peace happen or Kim gets blown to bits.

Ya know this little america nuking Korea fantasy isn't going to happen. If north Korea decided to invade south Korea there won't be a south Korea....north Korea has half a million troops ready to invade south Korea they will and Seoul will be turned into rubble by artillery shells and america won't launch a single nuke at them. That's not happening. You really think China and Russia are going to be cool with a bunch of nukes launched at their border? No if america reacts to that it'll turn into another drawn out war they can make money off.

Depleted Uranium works just as well. North Korea will be stopped if they invade SK. You think we will just let them take over Seoul? Ya Ok.

no rth Korean artillery

How does depleted uranium stop artillery shells?
edit on 12/6/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

South Korea pays fifty percent of the costs of having our bases there. The cost to the U.S. will go up if we have them here.

Can you share with us that source?

Please include the part where it's cheaper for us to have troops on the other side of the planet than at home.
edit on 12-6-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Why is Obama trying to get American troops out of Iraq a good thing, but trump getting american troops out of Korea a bad thing?

Why is Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un a good thing, but Obama meeting with him a bad thing?

Fox News Had a Different Reaction When Obama Wanted to Negotiate with North Korea

Wait, wait, wait

Fox news had a different slant?
That's unheard of....

But to be honest, Obama's idea of negotiations is to give the other guy everything they want and get nothing in return.
Cuba
Iran

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join