It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the surrender monkey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Delusion is her favorite thing on the breakfast.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Exactly, tens of thousands of US troops stationed there is a pointless waste of money. Kim won't invade, he'd be #ed by just a few Navy vessels fighter/bombers, and missiles.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The troops in South Korea are not at war with South Korea. Not exactly the same thing.
They are in S.K. as a deterrent to North Korean agressions.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: gariac

Oh, you trust the DPRK not to ever invade the ROK? I have a condo in a Mexican Trump tower to sell you.

Trump can be gone in a year if we are lucky. Kim has 50 years.

Kim is a God.

Kim is a God alright. If Kim invades ROK. We will bless his majesty with so many MOABs and tactical nukes that he will be worthy of remembrance as a God King that incinerated.

Let peace happen or Kim gets blown to bits.

You and what air force. Did you forgot "We fight like we train?" no training, no US kinetics.

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: gariac

You spin me right round baby right round.

Care to sing with me?

Like a record baby right round round round .... libs spin the news now baby news now as their party falls down down down down....

It wasss her turrrrrnnnnnnnurnnnnnnaaaaa
It was her turnnnnnnnnnnuuurrrnnnaa

Hill looks like shes dying slow
Gets held up every where she goes
So you Dems stop acting dumb
Open up the door cause here trump comes!!

You spin me right round baby right round

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I don't trust kim with anything, but a couple of US ships and submarines is all that's needed to destry NK, lil kim knows it, Trump knows it, and those troops aren't needed there.
Total waste of money so I can see why Trump wants them out.

The only difference the troops being in place makes is how much damage the north could do before they get pushed back. No troops means more damage.

NK would be destroyed though, kim knows it, he ain't invading anytime soon. Same with Putin and the EU, it's all just lame fear mongering.
I can only speak for my situation in Britain, but half of Russia's dirty money is locked up in London, Putin isn't going to destroy his assets here.
Kim, knows his government buildings etc would be totalled quickly if he invaded, he ain't stupid, and Trump knows it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

a reply to: WarPig1939

Exactly, tens of thousands of US troops stationed there is a pointless waste of money. Kim won't invade, he'd be #ed by just a few Navy vessels fighter/bombers, and missiles.

The south border of the DPRK is hot wired. The DPRK can kill millions on a moments notice. All with conventional weapons.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Oh, you trust the DPRK not to ever invade the ROK? I have a condo in a Mexican Trump tower to sell you.

Kim is a God.

Kim is a God alright. If Kim invades ROK. We will bless his majesty with so many MOABs and tactical nukes that he will be worthy of remembrance as a God King that incinerated.

Ya know this little america nuking Korea fantasy isn't going to happen. If north Korea decided to invade south Korea there won't be a south Korea....north Korea has half a million troops ready to invade south Korea they will and Seoul will be turned into rubble by artillery shells and america won't launch a single nuke at them. That's not happening. You really think China and Russia are going to be cool with a bunch of nukes launched at their border? No if america reacts to that it'll turn into another drawn out war they can make money off.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

The troops in South Korea are not at war with South Korea. Not exactly the same thing.
They are in S.K. as a deterrent to North Korean agressions.

Yeah, wasting US tax payers money, I'm surprised anyone supports that these days when drones etc are really what NK has to fear.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I don't trust kim with anything, but a couple of US ships and submarines is all that's needed to destry NK, lil kim knows it, Trump knows it, and those troops aren't needed there.
Total waste of money so I can see why Trump wants them out.

The only difference the troops being in place makes is how much damage the north could do before they get pushed back. No troops means more damage.

NK would be destroyed though, kim knows it, he ain't invading anytime soon. Same with Putin and the EU, it's all just lame fear mongering.
I can only speak for my situation in Britain, but half of Russia's dirty money is locked up in London, Putin isn't going to destroy his assets here.
Kim, knows his government buildings etc would be totalled quickly if he invaded, he ain't stupid, and Trump knows it.

Trump knows? This is Trump we are talking about. No need to prepare. He negotiates on instinct. Hence the six bankruptcies.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

He ain't going to though, which is why he's sucking up to Trump at this meeting.
Trump has obviously sent him some message/threat and/or a sweet deal so he can save face.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I agree with you. Nukes would only be used as a response to nukes from the north and I'm not sure that would happen either.
As for the north invading the south, the north pulls their equipment with farm tractors. They wouldn't get very far but would do a crap ton of damage trying.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

SINGAPORE (AP) — President Donald Trump on Tuesday rocked a region and suggested the upending of decades of U.S. defense posture on the Korean Peninsula when he announced that he was stopping annual U.S.-South Korean military drills and wants to remove the 28,500 U.S. troops stationed in the South as a deterrent against North Korean attack.
apnews.com...

There you have it. Trump outsmarted by the chubby dictator half his age. Kim really is a God.

So bringing our troops home is now bad because Trump? Gotcha
The TDS is kicking into overdrive today and I'm loving it.

If there is peace why would we leave our troops there?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So really all this is about you not liking Trump, meh, I judge the man on his actions, and so far he seems less of a warmonger than Hilary so I say he is a good thing in that respect.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Trump talks tough...

OMG WW3 We're all going to die...

Trump sits down to talk..

Surrender monkey… trump surrenders... Kim beats Trump..

Yall Mutton heads really need to figure out what you want., other than the obvious. You would rather see the world and especially our country in ruin than admit he was a better choice than Hillary, which shows the rest of us that yall are whacked.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Kim is a God.

Ya know this little america nuking Korea fantasy isn't going to happen. If north Korea decided to invade south Korea there won't be a south Korea....north Korea has half a million troops ready to invade south Korea they will and Seoul will be turned into rubble by artillery shells and america won't launch a single nuke at them. That's not happening. You really think China and Russia are going to be cool with a bunch of nukes launched at their border? No if america reacts to that it'll turn into another drawn out war they can make money off.

Depleted Uranium works just as well. North Korea will be stopped if they invade SK. You think we will just let them take over Seoul? Ya Ok.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Some of the folks who dislike Trump are seeing the good. Others are just blind by hatred.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

What makes you think there’s going to be peace?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Was curious to see what the spin would be on the summit.

Well done! Apparently peace is cowardice according to leftists.

It actually makes sense. When Obama armed ISIS, paid for Iran's nuclear program, it does make sense.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Why is Obama trying to get American troops out of Iraq a good thing, but trump getting american troops out of Korea a bad thing?

Why is Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un a good thing, but Obama meeting with him a bad thing?

Fox News Had a Different Reaction When Obama Wanted to Negotiate with North Korea

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join