It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the surrender monkey

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: knoxie

A link to twitter-verse?

Couldn't care less, actually. When Hannity's opinion matters a whit to me, I'll be sure to let you know.

As for Trump supporter? No, sunshine, I'm a president supporter. If this were Richard Nixon, or LBJ doing this, I'd want them to succeed.

--ffs-- Not all of us are tied to ideology like some I could mention.

jesus...that's all trump listens to....Hannity's opinion MATTERS TO TRUMP...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

What? You think I'm Trump? Just to settle that misconception... Nope. Not nearly orange enough, though I am wearing a red shirt this morning...

I really don't care who he listens to. It's not going to change the fact that I want him to do well for the country. Just like I wanted Obama to do well for the country. ...and Bush. ...and Clinton. ...and Bush. ...and Reagan. Do see the point, yet?

I'm not for a party, though, to my regret, I am a registered Dem. I am for my country. If the party in power does well, then hallelujah!! Personally, I don't like the man. I've made that plain enough over the past couple of years, I think--though apparently not for some--but I can't deny credit where credit is due. Which puts me ahead of many others herein.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Bolton was in that video as well. you didn't watch? okay than.

if you're a "president supporter" you should really watch the video.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Bolton is a twit. A backseater. If trump listens to him and Hannity, or who the Hell ever, it's not going to change the fact that I want him to do well.

--ffs-- What does it take for you to figure this out? I don't care how he does his job, so long as the country does well out of it. If that means he gets advice from Bolton/Hannity, or the late Alan Colmes, for that matter. If it leads to good things than you know what, HOORAY!!

Go on back to your hate.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

when trump was tweeting little rocket man crap was he doing a good job? did you feel safer?

calling trudeau weak and dishonest - is that doing a good job?

nice throwing out the hate too, big of ya. how about i'm angry, is that not allowed?

watch the damn video, ffs, what are you so scared of?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Before taking office people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea. President Obama said that North Korea was our biggest and most dangerous problem. No longer - sleep well tonight!

he thinks a photo op ended their nuclear program.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Im with you, few years back I told some friends I would vote for Charlie manson if he had a solid economic plan for our nation.

Its astonishing that some still refuse even now to say something positive about the guy, I even managed a few good things to say about Obama before he went completely off the rails and stopped even trying, letting Harry and Nancy run the nation.

I didn't vote trump, wont next election either, that's ok I still think he is doing a pretty good job so far and he appears to have a plan which is a nice change of pace.
Nobody else might know what it is, but there is a pattern to his behavior.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

calling trudeau weak and dishonest - is that doing a good job?

Actually if I read the news right, his party justgot obliterated recently, I would say thats a pretty good indication of weak leadership.

link   

So what does trump deserve credit for??? Lol

1) He gave a tax break to billionaires..

Anyone making under 100k a year didn’t get a tax break.. my boss is salary and makes 70k a year and got a 1.50$ raise every 2 weeks..

2) He got 3 North Korean immigrants that don’t even speak English released.. so I don’t know how american they could really be...it happens, but is super fishy and I wouldn’t be surprised if atleast one wasn’t a spy. Technically a win I guess but I’m super sceptical about it all..

3) praises the worst dictator on the planet BY HIS OWN WORDS.. Trump has said he was the worst dictator. Now he is a nice guy who’s people love him.

4) North Korea only vaguely promised to denuclearize WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO VERIFY IT.

Something they have done 8 times so far..

5) he has discredited the media, fbi and the government as a whole by pretending they are all involved in some massive conspiracy against him..

Like all the FBI agents are risking their freedom and careers FOR THEIR LAST BOSS WHO CAN NO LONGER PROTECT THEM..

6) started trade wars with the world.

So where is the win for trump?!?!

Because I’m really not seeing one..

edit on 13-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm not sure where I would be without folks constantly telling me what trump thinks.

Thanks for all the effort.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Trump’s North Korea summit press conference, complete version at VOX

>> Thank you, Mr. President. American news. Congratulations.

>> Thank you. Thank you for the nice way you are treating me. Really. Very good. Really very beautiful.

>> So —

>> Now I’ll probably get this killer question.

>> I do want to talk about the future of North Korea. Specifically the people. Kim Jong Un is saying he wants a brighter future with prosperity for his people. We know they lived under oppression. You showed the video of what the future could be like. Do you have an idea specifically of the model that he would like to go toward? Economically? Is he open to economic freedom?

>> It’s a good question. You saw the tape today. I think it was done really well. That was done at the highest level of future development. I told him you may not want this. You may want to do a smaller version of this. You may want to do a smaller version. You may not want that with the trains and everything. Super everything. Maybe you won’t want that. It will be up to them. It will be up to them and up to the people. They may not want that. I can understand that, too.

That was a version of what could happen and take place. They have great beaches. You see that whenever they are exploding the cannons in the ocean. I said look at that view. That would make a great condo. I explained it. I said instead of doing that, you could have the best hotels in the world. Think of it from the real estate prospective. South Korea and China and they own the land in the middle. Great. I told them, you may not want to do what’s there. You may want to do a smaller version of it. That could be. He looked at that tape. He looked at that iPad. I’m telling you, they really enjoyed it, I believe. Go ahead. A couple more. Okay. Three more. Go ahead.

>> Ryan Bennett from “Time” magazine.

>> Am I on the cover again this week?

>> It’s entirely possible. Do you now see Kim Jong Un as an equal?

>> In what way?

>> You just showed a video that showed you and Kim Jong Un on equal footing and discussing the future of the country.

>> I don’t view it that way. I’ll do whatever it takes to make the world a safer place. If I have to say I’m sitting on a stage — I understand what you are getting at — if I have to say I’m sitting on a stage with Chairman Kim and that gets us to save 30 million lives, it could be more than that, I’m willing to sit on the stage. I’m willing to travel to Singapore. Gladly and proudly. Again, you know, other than the fact that it is taking my time. They have given up a tremendous amount. They have given it up before. Even add the Olympics. Add the olympics to the question. They went to the olympics.

They took an olympics that would have been a massive failure and made it a tremendous success by agreeing to participate. Add that to the list of things they have done. Brian, if I can save millions of lives coming here and sitting down and establishing a relationship with someone, who is a powerful man. He has firm control of a country and that country has very powerful nuclear weapons. It is my honor to do it.

>> Are you concerned the video shown to Kim could be used as propaganda?

>> Not at all. We can use that for other countries. Go ahead.

>> Mr. President, in the year 2000, President Clinton got a request from Kim Jong Il. You got the request and right away went here to meet him. Do you understand those people who said you gave him the ultimate present? The legitimacy to a people who oppresses its people before you as a United States president and leader of the free world meet and shake hands with this leader of North Korea which is oppressing his own people?

>> I think we just answered the question.

>> Do you understand?

>> I understand it much better than you do. Thank you very much.

>> Thank you, Mr. President. Ellie Johnson with Politico. You mentioned a couple of specifics from Kim Jong Un. The return of the remains and destruction of the nuclear site.

>> And more.
>> You said the last was an add-on and not in the agreement. He gave you his word. If he doesn’t follow through on these things, what are you prepared to do in response and will you lose faith in the process?

>> No. I think he will do it. I really believe it. It was really the engine testing site in addition to all of the other things that they agreed to do. They have a powerful engine testing site. Again, we’re able to see because of the heat it emits. I’m able to — I’m very happy with those two points. The two points you mentioned. You may be referring to the thing not in. The engine testing site. I think he will do these things. I may be wrong. I may stand before you in six months and say, hey, I was wrong. I don’t know I’ll ever admit that. I’ll find some excuse. One more. Go ahead.

>> Thank you, Mr. President. I want to know were you calling Chinese President Xi when you go back to DC. To discuss the achievements you made today with chairman Kim?

>> Yes, I will.

>> What is your expectation of China’s role in the process to establish relationships of long-term peace?

>> China is a great country and great leader who is a friend of mine. I believe he is happy we made this progress. I heard from him. I will call him shortly. Maybe before I land. I have to say the United States is a great country. We have set records economically over $7 trillion in net worth in addition to what we have. We are almost twice the size, the economy of the united States, nobody talks about this. You hear a lot about China. Rightfully so. The United States is almost twice the size of the economy of China. We have a great country and we’re on a correct path.

One more. That will be it. South Korea. Where is South Korea? I think you deserve it. Go ahead. You deserve one. Yes. You deserve one.

>> I have two questions for you, Mr. President. First, you mentioned earlier you will talk with South Korean President Moon Jae-in. What will you discuss with him?

>> I want to tell him about the meeting and it was very successful. He is a fine gentleman. Also a friend of mine. I look forward to speaking to him. He will be very happy. I sent word about what happened. I sent the document to him. And all of the details behind the document. I’ll talk to him shortly.

>> If I may ask another question. In signing the peace treaty, do you plan to work this out with North Korea’s chairman Kim only or what do you think about involvement of South Korea and China as signatories?

>> I would like to involve both of them. I think it would be great to have China involved and of course South Korea.

>> Thank you. Mike, do they have a transcript? You can give it out. They did not record it. I don’t think they are recording it. Are there recordings of it? I wish there were. It is interesting stuff. I don’t. We probably have some notes or something. They have actually detailed notes I imagine. We had a great conversation. A very heartfelt conversation.

I have one of the great memories of all time. I don’t have to do that. Okay. I don’t want to discuss it. We have had numerous discussions. We had very important relationships established at Mike’s level and other levels. In fact, a couple of people are here from, as you know, from North Korea. They were in the room. We have a few people in the room. When we went into the final agreement, we did not go in cold.

here's the video that was shown -

LINK

edit on 13-6-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Bolton is a twit. A backseater. If trump listens to him and Hannity, or who the Hell ever, it's not going to change the fact that I want him to do well.

--ffs-- What does it take for you to figure this out? I don't care how he does his job, so long as the country does well out of it. If that means he gets advice from Bolton/Hannity, or the late Alan Colmes, for that matter. If it leads to good things than you know what, HOORAY!!

Go on back to your hate.

you want to know what I HATE about trump....or maybe you think this is one of those "good things"...he has taken thousands of children away from immigrant parents, put them in camps, and NOT TOLD THEIR PARENTS how to contact them...where they went...or, how to get them back....

he has told people, in so many words....i'll violate the emoluments clause in the constitution, to the tune of millions of dollars, my family and I will make as much money as we can, because our family doesn't give a s**t what the constitution says about it.....and Ivanka will have ALL of her products made overseas, because screw the workers of America, we don't give a s**t......

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

you want to know what I HATE about trump

Hate is about all you people know how to do.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

than maybe you can you explain what he meant by -

Before taking office people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea. President Obama said that North Korea was our biggest and most dangerous problem. No longer - sleep well tonight!

they're his words!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

and, calling us haters is all you have..

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Nope:

Working peace with NK
Ending the Nuclear Deal with Iran
Making sure we never sign the Paris Climate Change agreement which would have saddled us with all the cost and none of the benefit.
Tax cuts
End of individual mandate
Cutting regulations
Increase in jobs and economic activity overall.

I'm not concerned about you at all, actually. Busy winning while you're busy whining.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I can only imagine he meant exactly what he typed.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So Obama was President then?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I don't really need any help in disliking Trump. I think he's a goober.

I don't like everything he's done, nor will I like other things that he will do. But I do like this.

You seem to be operating under this mistaken belief that I'm some sort of Trump fan. I'm not.

I would think, after the last two years, that that would be abundantly clear, as I've made no secret of my disdain.

However, I am also capable of giving credit, where credit is due. I've done it for every President I've known--Nixon was my first that I can recall with any clarity.

Why is that so tough for folks like yourself? Are you so emotionally invested in your hatred (your own words), that you can't even bring yourself to do that much?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join