It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the surrender monkey

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: gariac

It was also, the very first meeting between the two.

Do you honestly think every thing would be signed and packaged in one meeting? It's a process.

Let's see what's happening in a year or so.

The whole point was this meeting should not have taken place until the deal was worked out. But Trump needed a distraction. The press hasn't reported on his Russian collusion in days. Mission accomplished!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

Do you honestly think every thing would be signed and packaged in one meeting? It's a process.

The whole point was this meeting should not have taken place until the deal was worked out. But Trump needed a distraction. The press hasn't reported on his Russian collusion in days. Mission accomplished!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Fact check: having a working h-bomb and working ICBM is useless unless and until you can miniaturize that massive H-bomb to fit on the tip of said missile

Which NK has NOT accomplished

Earth to Gariac, your tired worn out leftist talking points aren't working here. We're not brain-dead cultists, and can actually form a coherent thought. You should try it sometime.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Fact check: having a working h-bomb and working ICBM is useless unless and until you can miniaturize that massive H-bomb to fit on the tip of said missile

Which NK has NOT accomplished

Earth to Gariac, your tired worn out leftist talking points aren't working here. We're not brain-dead cultists, and can actually form a coherent thought. You should try it sometime.

Don't blind the poor kid with science....He will never understand.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's easy: there is no Russian collusion. That is yet another delusion of the radical and bitter far-left.

However, chalking that false and morally bankrupt narrative up to mere sour grapes is also untrue. You're using pages right out of Alinsky/Hegel's playbook. Which most of us have read/researched. And we know. And you've already failed. And it is rather hilarious to watch your continual pathetic attempts to justify the unjustifiable.

No collusion. No evidence of collusion. Frankly, no one serious has even suggested it (including Mueller). He's never once implied the President "colluded" with anybody. And trying to claim otherwise is nothing more than a leftist lie.

You should educate yourself a bit, and look at the jury instructions for CONSPIRACY (not "collusion" - "collusion" doesn't exist) from uscourts.gov. You'll quickly see why the nonsense you're saying doesn't hold water under facts.

Ready to eat some crow? After you reply, I'll quote uscourts.gov and explain why you're completely wrong about "collusion"
edit on 6/12/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Kim is a god? He looked like a scared school boy and was awestruck he got to meet Trump. Like this gem...

Kim Jong Un was heard telling Donald Trump through a translator: "I think the entire world is watching this moment. Many people in the world will think of this as a scene from a fantasy...science fiction movie."

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

It is truly unfortunate GK

The Trump derangement syndrome is strong in this one. Nothing wrong with disliking President Trump, but the impotent TDS "sufferers" aren't earning any points for their side. They should probably stop trying to "help"

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

1.99b

I like when Obama air dropped billions of American tax dollars into Iran for literally NOTHING in return but you guys lauded him a hero????

You realize that people like yourself are actually turning those of us on the fence... Or that aren't huge fans of Trump

Into his voters for 2020

Purely because you guys are completely unhinged ans irrational and were scared as hell to let you anywhere near the whitehouse at this point....

You guys are literally bashing a man for bringing troops home, which would reduce our military expenditure WHICH YOU WANTED, and helping to broker peace in the region.....

Do you not see how mental it is, bitching about that?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Gariac (and company) also seems to conveniently ignore the 3 American hostages that were released as part of this effort.

Apparently those 3 freed American hostages count as "nothing" to the TDS sufferers

THAT alone is worth discontinuing useless exercises.

And as far as bringing our troops home? We should always be striving to do that. Not just for financial reasons, but for very much so human reasons.

I sincerely hope Gariac continues to reply. This stuff is pure gold.
edit on 6/12/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The press hasn't reported on his Russian collusion in days

What the hell is there to report on. They beat it like a government mule and still Trump is not impeached or in prison. When they find anything on Trump's collusion let me know I'm only 46 so I got a few good decades left.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Where do you come up with this crapola?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

SINGAPORE (AP) — President Donald Trump on Tuesday rocked a region and suggested the upending of decades of U.S. defense posture on the Korean Peninsula when he announced that he was stopping annual U.S.-South Korean military drills and wants to remove the 28,500 U.S. troops stationed in the South as a deterrent against North Korean attack.
apnews.com...

There you have it. Trump outsmarted by the chubby dictator half his age. Kim really is a God.

Without a base there, Kim will be able to whatever he wants and we will be totally helpless to do anything about it! We aren't a threat at all unless we have thousands of troops posted right across the border!

I never in my life imagined that the word Deal would entail actions by Both sides of the negotiating table! I thought Trump would barge in, put Kim in his place and walk put of there like a Boss! And if Kim doesn't like it, send the nukes!

I never ever imagined there would be a peaceful, non threatening element to this "deal"! What is Trump DOING??? See I wasn't alive during ww2... And my only dream was to witness a nuke vaporizing thousands of people. Trump is lessening the chances of this happening in my lifetime! He was supposed to Escalate, not Deescalate tensions! The one time we Want Trump to be an obnoxious ass and he pussyfoots it instead!

I feel your anger brother. I mean, sure, Kim doesn't have any base in our backyard, and he still managed to get our attention, but it's like you said, he's a god, his own culture says he's a god and we can't disrespect other cultures... So, with that being said, he can destroy us easily if he wants. But the only way we had any kind of a fighting chance against a god, was to have thousands of troops and warships surrounding him at all times! What can we do from all the way over here? Send a nuke or 500? Did you not just hear me... HE'S A GOD. Those nukes will just make him Even More powerful!

The American military will have no ability to project power unless we have the bayonet already easing up his rear end. That's the only way America can win a war. Sure we have bases in Japan, the Philippines and everywhere else, but we need one planted right up his Wasserman-Schultz if we are to stand a chance!

So afraid now! So afraid!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I actually flagged it. People need to see this.

As I stated yesterday, the ATS archives will provide a wealth of psychological data. The ability of the human mind to deny reality in favor of their own version is... seemingly boundless.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: JBurns

I actually flagged it. People need to see this.

As I stated yesterday, the ATS archives will provide a wealth of psychological data. The ability of the human mind to deny reality in favor of their own version is... seemingly boundless.

Best thing to do is keep em talking!

I converted at least 10 people showing them Antifa Videos beating the hell out of Trump supporters while screaming "Free Speech is Hate Speech, while showing them how those on the Progressive left defended them and made excuses. Mid terms are going to trigger a nuclear meltdown!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Roseanne lost a sitcom using the word "monkey", yet libbies will toss it out there if attached to Trump.

This thread is hypocrisy mixed with sky screaming as Trump's winning goes on unstoppable.

This is a day that just keeps on giving.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Actually, what Trump just did is a brilliant move. And whether you, op, see it or not, makes no difference.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Unlike some, seemingly, Trump seems to be able to multitask. Can't the media? Surely they aren't fooled...are they?

Two years now, nearly, and nothing. When do you plan on starting to think that maybe, just maybe, there wasn't anything there in the first place?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Damn...

I heard this predicted..

Sourh Korea appearently just elected a anti-American president. So NK/SK will band together against us under the umbrella against the Chinese..

When your the biggest dog on the block it creates a scenerio where everyone is with us or against us.

Appearently the Chinese side of that dynamic just got a bit stronger.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Haven't you guys learned about making predictions? Not a single one of your predictions have come true.

Still waiting on impeachment/conviction/indictment (IN THAT ORDER) RE: "Russian collusion"

Where is all the collusion?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That is an excellent idea I have done the same

Thanks to the Internet, historians will have a broad sampling of data to look back on

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join