It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the surrender monkey

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

SINGAPORE (AP) — President Donald Trump on Tuesday rocked a region and suggested the upending of decades of U.S. defense posture on the Korean Peninsula when he announced that he was stopping annual U.S.-South Korean military drills and wants to remove the 28,500 U.S. troops stationed in the South as a deterrent against North Korean attack.
apnews.com...

There you have it. Trump outsmarted by the chubby dictator half his age. Kim really is a God.

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

You spin me right round baby right round.

Care to sing with me?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I can't fault him if it looks like some kind of stability can be reached between the two Korea's, must be expensive keeping all those troops there.
Who needs troops these days though, remote control drones and missiles is the way forward and NK knows it...I'd be saving the cash on lots of foreign US bases if I was Trump, starting with Germany as well.

+70 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Why is Obama trying to get American troops out of Iraq a good thing, but trump getting american troops out of Korea a bad thing?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Partisan politics is all, as a Brit I'm neutral about your foreign bases, but I can totally understand Trump wanting to stop wasting billions on troops which aren't needed anymore.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

South Korea pays fifty percent of the costs of having our bases there. The cost to the U.S. will go up if we have them here.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Because it fits his agenda.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lay them off, if they aren't needed. Harsh maybe, but it's the real world, troops aren't exempt from redundancy.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I can't fault him if it looks like some kind of stability can be reached between the two Korea's, must be expensive keeping all those troops there.
Who needs troops these days though, remote control drones and missiles is the way forward and NK knows it...I'd be saving the cash on lots of foreign US bases if I was Trump, starting with Germany as well.

The two Koreas made steps towards peace two months ago. Without trumps involvement.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

???????????????????????

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh I'd say Trump was definitely involved, he threatened lil kim with something for sure, and/or offered a sweeter deal.
Delusion is thinking that Kim woke up one day and thought "I'll make friends with the south".

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Oh, you trust the DPRK not to ever invade the ROK? I have a condo in a Mexican Trump tower to sell you.

Trump can be gone in a year if we are lucky. Kim has 50 years.

Kim is a God.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The two Koreas made steps towards peace two months ago. Without trumps involvement.

Yet the south Korean president gave trump credit for his huge contribution bringing the Korea's to the peace talks.

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I don't trust kim with anything, but a couple of US ships and submarines is all that's needed to destry NK, lil kim knows it, Trump knows it, and those troops aren't needed there.
Total waste of money so I can see why Trump wants them out.

+48 more 
link   
Peace is a bad thing to leftists in 2018.

link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Oh, you trust the DPRK not to ever invade the ROK? I have a condo in a Mexican Trump tower to sell you.

Trump can be gone in a year if we are lucky. Kim has 50 years.

Kim is a God.

Kim is a God alright. If Kim invades ROK. We will bless his majesty with so many MOABs and tactical nukes that he will be worthy of remembrance as a God King that incinerated.

Let peace happen or Kim gets blown to bits.

edit on 12-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

well it didnt cost him a few pallets of cash like someone else we know

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You spin me right round baby right round.

Care to sing with me?

Like a record baby right round round round .... libs spin the news now baby news now as their party falls down down down down....

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There was far more progress under TRUMP then there was when incompetent Hillary was SoS.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I don't trust kim with anything, but a couple of US ships and submarines is all that's needed to destry NK, lil kim knows it, Trump knows it, and those troops aren't needed there.
Total waste of money so I can see why Trump wants them out.

The only difference the troops being in place makes is how much damage the north could do before they get pushed back. No troops means more damage.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join