It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a fan of trump......but.....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, and there was what is called a point to bringing it up. Something you clearly dodged to whataboutism with Obama.

If he hadn't brought up Obama, I would have.

History exists, like it or not. When the Nobel Committee gave into the political mischievism that said Obama was worthy of all praise no matter what he did, they irreparably damaged the reputation of their award. That's just how it is, and no amount of debating on that subject will change what is.

So if you don't want Obama mentioned in a discussion, I suggest not bringing up things he is well known for destroying.

(As an aside, if I were Trump and the Nobel Prize were offered to me, I doubt it would be worth the trip to pick it up. It no longer means anything; it's just a trophy. I can buy them all day long at the local sporting goods store for a few bucks.)

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Obama didn't even feel like he deserved that award...

But REGARDLESS. My point about the NPP was that Trump was using it as an ego prop. It is on the committee to give it to him or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: nwtrucker

Lol. We already KNOW that Kim is addicted to attention. You'd have to be in order to have an entire country worship you as a god. Don't worry, Kim's ego is at play here too. The thing is that we are playing NK's game instead of playing our game thanks to little man Trump.

OK, 'sage', what would you do, as opposed to what Trump has done and why do you feel the results would be better. (I'm fairly certain you won't answer this or if you do with any sound reasoning.)

I won't await your response.

Well for starters, I wouldn't have started a tit-for-tat with the NK dictator on twitter that would necessitate the need for one of these. But what I would do is irrelevant regardless. I'm not a statesman. So your question is moot.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Life of a brainwashed Trump cultist would have no purpose without Clinton's and Obama. If Trump discovered intelligent life in the universe these losers would still talk about Hilary. There is a reason why these guys post on ATS almost 24/7. They haven't accomplished anything in their life so they play pretend that they are triggering people on an anonymous conspiracy forum with punch lines delivered by Alex Jones.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

a reply to: nwtrucker

Lol. We already KNOW that Kim is addicted to attention. You'd have to be in order to have an entire country worship you as a god. Don't worry, Kim's ego is at play here too. The thing is that we are playing NK's game instead of playing our game thanks to little man Trump.

OK, 'sage', what would you do, as opposed to what Trump has done and why do you feel the results would be better. (I'm fairly certain you won't answer this or if you do with any sound reasoning.)

I won't await your response.

Well for starters, I wouldn't have started a tit-for-tat with the NK dictator on twitter that would necessitate the need for one of these. But what I would do is irrelevant regardless. I'm not a statesman. So your question is moot.

That's what I thought.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: DieGloke

Yeah I agree.

Gotta give credit were it is due and Trump and his administration have done well to bring this about

ditto

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I think you are wrong there as any discussion on Intelligent life would never involve Hillary Clinton, in no way or form.

There are members in the media as there are members here claiming President Trump legitimized a Dictator by meeting Kim Jong Un Was the equally evil dictator of Cuba legitimized by a Presidential meeting ? Every President since Nixon has meet with a China representative, certainly an oppressive regime, do they also deserve condemnation, or is it only reserved for President Trump?

Nothing has been given in exchange for an agreement to continue to talk. The Korea exercises have been ongoing for a long time, planning 10 years out and it will be nothing to start the exercise back up if need be, and in fact it will be fantastic training.

I can imagine that many South Koreans will be excited with the prospects of peace. No one is talking of removing troops from South Korea. They are not there just to protect SK but also Japan, and other partners in the region. Perhaps one day, just as we exercise with China, we will see Americans and all of the Korean military to include both North and South in joint exercises.
edit on 6/12/2018 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I think you are wrong there as any discussion on Intelligent life would never involve Hillary Clinton, in no way or form.

Personal opinion vs personal opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Bush gave them the time of day, and they developed nukes and stated they’d use them on the U.S. How is that better?

I have no respect for Bush ('s) or Obama in the matter. In just about any matter. They're both on the same globalist team just different flavors.

This is already better in a multitude of ways. My children are half-Korean and have family in both Koreas. This is the most hope the whole peninsula have has ever had. Yes, it could go bad, but I think the lives of the N. Korean people is about to change for the better. And I love that thought no matter if you think it's wrong to treat Kim with some respect. He's showing respect too so far.

Nothing wrong with allowing Kim to interact at the world table--it's now up to him to show he can grow and deserve it or not. He seems to like it a lot so maybe so.

Trump has done an amazing job on his end from sanctions that actually hurt for once, to being tough, to being big-hearted and dreaming big. And going for it in a new way.

You haters are truly to be pitied.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I do not know if Trump did good or bad. Whatever was signed has not been made public. The only thing that I can find is that there will be no more U.S.-South Korea joint military exercises right on China's shores. China has long wanted a smaller U.S. military presence in its neighborhood.

Until the agreement has been made public in full I think it is premature for anyone to say it was a good or bad thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It's good in that it's an historic effort. How can that not be a good thing by itself? Just admit it haters---it's not like your real feelings aren't transparent anyways:

The OP gets it.

edit on 12-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I do not have your blind faith in the man. So sue me.

I spent 14 months on the DMZ my first tour in the Army so I got to know a bit about the culture and politics in the area.

Standing down our military there may be a good thing, but until the contents of the agreement are no longer secret I won't be like you fanboys declaring victory.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
well to quote the left.... When was president Trump convicted of sexual assault??

Hey did yall know Rosenstein threatened the GOP oversight committee with FBI investigations?

No thing to Hide

So ya this is all on the up and up

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My point about the NPP was that Trump was using it as an ego prop. It is on the committee to give it to him or not.

Well, I haven't heard Trump speaking about it as much as I have his supporters, but I do agree with one thing: it's up to the Nobel Committee, no one else.

I'll also say this... until and unless more comes of this, if the Nobel Committee wants to try and reclaim a hint of the glory their award once held, they won't give it to Trump. He hasn't done anything to earn it yet. Perhaps later, but that's later.

Regardless of what Obama said, though, the Nobel Peace Prize is no longer prestigious in my eyes... just another damn empty trophy that means zip.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I honestly think this just shows how bad partisanship is in the USA.

People would rather see a war with North Korea that would kill millions than see Trump do something good.

Very sad.....

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
To the naysayers, Quit making it about a man and start thinking about our country, and everything will be alright.

"United we stand, divided we fall"

MAGA

God Bless America

It is about our country. Trump has made it appear that we fear a tiny little country because it has tested a few nuclear arms and missiles. He dignified and elevated a.petty tyrant to the level of the "leader of the free world." He has alienated allies, and did not seem to consult the leadership of an ally whose decades old civil war he has proposed to end by treaty. He has called the military exercises necessary to keep our forces working smoothly with our ally "a provocation," and says he will cancel them. What did we get in return? Nothing. Zip. Nada.
edit on 12-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke
I honestly think this just shows how bad partisanship is in the USA.

People would rather see a war with North Korea that would kill millions than see Trump do something good.

Very sad.....

No, I would rather see the Koreans sort of our for themselves. It's called "self determination."

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So you're saying it would better to let a couple of North Korean nukes go off along the West Coast?

Interesting perspective...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ignore them and they'll go away?

When they inevitably dont, then what?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If anyone has posted this my apologies. This is a great interview by George Stephanopoulos of President Trump. He's very commonsense about it all and certainly shows an exceptional intellect and shares why it just might work. Try him, you might start to like him. Lot of good info and why it all does sound very positive.

I'm sure Kim would like more of the same and surely he's tempted to do a great thing. He can see the potential---how couldn't he?

Trump Opens Up About Kim
edit on 12-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join