It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a fan of trump......but.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Trump is a man being a man.

I am a man but I don't go around grabbing woman by the pussy with out consent.

Everyone has done something stupid.

Trump has still done more for America than the last 4 presidents. MAGA.

Thats not something stupid, that's sexual assault.

I hold EVERYONE to the same standards in regards to law.

If he wasn't prosecuted. Then he has not committed a crime. He is still innocent in regards to LAW. He has not went to trial or brought up on charges. Until then, MAGA.

Where is the proof? Where are the witnesses? Where is the charge? Where is the trial?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

If you listen to that sound byte when Trump says he grabs them by the pu$$y, he also says, "...and they let you do it."

If they let him do it isn't that giving consent?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

No, doing something stupid is putting a potato in a microwave oven with foil wrapped round it. Doing something stupid, is looking down the barrel of a pistol to see why bullets are not coming out of it.

Grabbing a woman by the genital area without explicit invitation, is not stupid, its criminal, and speaks to a severely depraved psychosexual condition, which ought to have rendered him unfit to lead a chain gang, leave alone a country. Only in the land of the terminally deluded, could anyone think otherwise, and its worth pointing out that even if he got the best results of any President in history, it would STILL be a disqualifier in any reasonable nation.

Of course, we are not dealing with a reasonable nation. We are, instead, dealing with a nation which was still practicing segregation up until the sixties, a backward, regressive nation, controlled by morally defunct cretins who have such wealth that they are above the law, rather like your current President.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Everyone has done something stupid.

Trump has still done more for America than the last 4 presidents. MAGA.

Thats not something stupid, that's sexual assault.

I hold EVERYONE to the same standards in regards to law.

If he wasn't prosecuted. Then he has not committed a crime. He is still innocent in regards to LAW. He has not went to trial or brought up on charges. Until then, MAGA.

Where is the proof? Where are the witnesses? Where is the charge? Where is the trial?

He was caught on tape saying that.

Your right there has been no trial which is why I am not asking for his impeachment.

But I do have the RIGHT to not like him as a person.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

You don't like him. Good for you.

Still the POTUS. That won't change until the results of the 2020 vote. Good luck.
edit on 12-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Maybe you’re beta. Men can be both alpha and beta. Beta men are still men just not dominate. Women respond differently to alpha men. Every girl I’ve ever dated in my life loved that I’m a alpha male.

They loved that I take no # and take what I want. Women love it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

No, doing something stupid is putting a potato in a microwave oven with foil wrapped round it. Doing something stupid, is looking down the barrel of a pistol to see why bullets are not coming out of it.

Grabbing a woman by the genital area without explicit invitation, is not stupid, its criminal, and speaks to a severely depraved psychosexual condition, which ought to have rendered him unfit to lead a chain gang, leave alone a country. Only in the land of the terminally deluded, could anyone think otherwise, and its worth pointing out that even if he got the best results of any President in history, it would STILL be a disqualifier in any reasonable nation.

Of course, we are not dealing with a reasonable nation. We are, instead, dealing with a nation which was still practicing segregation up until the sixties, a backward, regressive nation, controlled by morally defunct cretins who have such wealth that they are above the law, rather like your current President.

At least in the UK we don't have a muslim rape gang problem or a police force that cares more about hurtful online comments than solving real crimes being committed.

Current president hasn't been charged or sent to trial so he is innocent. You can't condemn a man by mob justice. It doesn't work like that, but maybe in the UK it does.

edit on 12-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

As a human being I detest trump. He is crude, uncouth, sexist pig who is selfish, self centered, egotistical and care little for anyone but trump and only got anywhere because he was born into wealth......

BUT

Well done Trump.

What he has done with North Korea is worthy of respect and kudos and Trump has accomplished more to bring peace than Obama or any other modern president.

As much as I hate him as a person, I cant help but respect what he has done as a president.

I guess sometimes you need a arsehole to get the job done.

I’d rather wait for few weeks or perhaps couple of months to say that, this “new Orange prruuhsident” of the US of A is pretty much unstable and cannot be trusted!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You are being dishonest with that statement. In the context of the discussion, it was implied that there was consent.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
To the naysayers, Quit making it about a man and start thinking about our country, and everything will be alright.

"United we stand, divided we fall"

MAGA

God Bless America

They can't. It's all about hating Trump. They would rather see America fail than Trump win

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How ironic, you calling out someone alienated.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
"Not a fan of trump.... but.." perfectly describes a lot of peoples political view right now

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Oh, you don't have organised gangs of child molestors and sexual deviants? Odd that, because I distinctly remember a witch hunt in your country, about that very thing, allegedly focused on political figures. Oh, and of course, there is the fact that the US has an epidemic of people trafficking, specifically focused on the snatching of young, vulnerable girls for sale as sex slaves within the borders of the United States, a fact little discussed at the moment, but widely known. Its like your taboos have kept you blind to these things over the years.

And as for your protestations about the innocence of your President, he admitted to his actions on tape. Lets be clear "they let you do it" is not the same as "they specifically invited the behaviour", and the idea that it is comes from a deeply chauvinist place in the psyche of some Americans. Regardless of the origin of the thought, its not legitimate or accurate to call the two things the same. They simply are not, and not knowing that is a flaw, not a virtue or a strength.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Oh, you don't have organised gangs of child molestors and sexual deviants? Odd that, because I distinctly remember a witch hunt in your country, about that very thing, allegedly focused on political figures. Oh, and of course, there is the fact that the US has an epidemic of people trafficking, specifically focused on the snatching of young, vulnerable girls for sale as sex slaves within the borders of the United States, a fact little discussed at the moment, but widely known. Its like your taboos have kept you blind to these things over the years.

And as for your protestations about the innocence of your President, he admitted to his actions on tape. Lets be clear "they let you do it" is not the same as "they specifically invited the behaviour", and the idea that it is comes from a deeply chauvinist place in the psyche of some Americans. Regardless of the origin of the thought, its not legitimate or accurate to call the two things the same. They simply are not, and not knowing that is a flaw, not a virtue or a strength.

So no country is better than the other? Wow. That's nice. So I guess you don't have anymore dirt than I can pull on your country? Say it aint so!

Even if Trump admitted it. He still wasn't brought up on charges. Don't give me that bullcrap that somehow they "allow" it. They don't. If consent was given or no charges were filed. Trump has committed NO crime.

So he did nothing wrong lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The only thing that happened here is that Trump gave NK what they could never have dreamed of otherwise: to be seen as diplomatically commitant with America.

Dear Leader won.

God forbid the US engage in dialogue and diplomacy with north Korea rather than Bomb it!

We've been engaging with NK for years. Bush got a better agreement in 2005.

I'm amazed everyone is just ignoring this. Doesn't fit into their paradigm that Trump is the "best president in the history of presidents", I guess.

Obama learned from Bush's mistake that it's best not to give NK the time of day.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Wishing death of another human being is even low for someone like you. Very sad.....as Obama’s reign divided my country and the idiot went about the world bowing to ever leader, while bad mouthing the USA..I would never wish death even in jest.....God save the queen you subjects!a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yeah just ignore him and his nukes, he’ll just go away....SMH!!a reply to: kaylaluv

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

What did he do besides cede military exercises in SK and legitimatize a NK? Gain vague assurances for denuclarization like many previous Presidents have done? Demand to have good photos taken of himself?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Oh, so now your morality is so utterly degraded, that you think that if something is legal, it is right?

You need to examine your ethics more closely, and you can try and come back at me about my own, but even a lowly person like me knows that what is legal and what is right are two very different things more often than not. I also know the difference between an unreported crime, and a righteous act. I am not perfect, but I would hope if I was as thoroughly wrong as you are, someone would have the decency to shoot me.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Or, maybe, the guy realizes starving his people is not a good way to stay in power.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join