It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a fan of trump......but.....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: DJW001

Really did I not see all of this on the news channels? I don't recall any of this when Former President Obama made the deal with Iran, can you show me the videos? as I recall, even the pallet of cash was sent under the cover of darkness? I'm sure you can show me the handshake of Former President Obama and the Ayatollah of Iran, Right?

Or was it done thru "back channels"?

that almost sounds like collusion doesn't it?

Wasn't the G7-8 involved too?

Did they kick in on the $150 Bil and cash pallets?

No? It was all obama?

Nice eh?

Why can't the left let it play out? Like the Mueller investigation?

It's only been 2 days, not 2 yrs.

I hope someone is working on a virus.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

How can anyone blatantly be ignoring facts like you do and still try to use words like "clearly"?

If you disagree with my facts, prove me wrong instead of attacking me. All I have seen here are personal attacks interspersed with straw man arguments. You keep falsely claiming that I contradict myself. Where did I ever say we should "do nothing?" Providing Japan with Theater Anti-missile Defense is not " doing nothing," it is reassuring an ally rather than frightening it. Assisting South Korea's information offensive is not "doing nothing," it is helping the Koreans work it out. No American president ever met with an East German leader and everything worked out just fine, didn't it?

As for Kim''s domestic situation, you are naive to assume that the Korean people are his concern. They are chattel to him, and know nothing of the outside world but what they are told. Contrary to the impression created by the pictures, Kim did not design, build, and test his nuclear weapons and missiles all by himself. There is class of managers who made that possible. Kim thinned this class on his ascension, but there may still be a few that think they might be able to manage the country better than him. Making the POTUS treat you as an equal seems to be a good way to keep these these strivers down. In a Confucian society, elders are respected for their wisdom, and youth is not trusted. Since most of these managers, generals, and engineers are older and wiser than Kim, he needs to do something to impress them. (And there is just a hint, for the elite, that the sanctioned champagne will be flowing again soon.)
edit on 13-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2018 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct autocorrect.

edit on 13-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: JustaBill

Do you think Obama deserved the Nobel? If so, what "specifically" did he do to deserve it?

In fairness, Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize every bit as much as Obama did.

Sorry DJW001 I missed this earlier and didn't intentionally ignore your response. I understand what you are saying. I personally don't think either one has done anything to warrant receiving the Nobel. I, to this day, am at a loss for what Obama received one for. To this point, Trump IMO, hasn't done anything to deserve it either. I see the summit as a positive step in the right direction, but until it bears fruit I personally don't see any reason to give him one.

Also, in a perfect world, if the steps taken lead to direct peace and denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, I posit a joint Nobel would be in order. Knowing Kim's history and human rights violations I don't think he would ever be considered even in the best possible scenario. But no peace could be achieved without Kim playing his part in that process.

Again, sorry for the late response!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: DieGloke

about this...sometimes...it's more than it appears. But I can confirm defo..hr is egotistical and even self centered. Sexist pig..I dont agree with that. He's just a man with a reasonable amount of testosterone in him. Those who dont have it...dont get it.

In most other cases I would agree with you... but... he's the friggin president!
Ok, so he did these sexist things before he was president... who hasn't, at some point in their lives? Understand why/how you were wrong, admit your guilt, apologize and move on... Be a better person. Set an example!
Problem is: your dear mr. president (I'm saying "your" president, because I don't live in the USA) denies everything, lies and tries to cover-up his mistakes, thinking he is above the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join