It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a fan of trump......but.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
As a human being I detest trump. He is crude, uncouth, sexist pig who is selfish, self centered, egotistical and care little for anyone but trump and only got anywhere because he was born into wealth......

BUT

Well done Trump.

What he has done with North Korea is worthy of respect and kudos and Trump has accomplished more to bring peace than Obama or any other modern president.

As much as I hate him as a person, I cant help but respect what he has done as a president.

I guess sometimes you need a arsehole to get the job done.

edit on 12-6-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke
As a human being I detest trump. He is crude, uncouth, sexist pig who is selfish, self centered, egotistical and care little for anyone but trump and only got anywhere because he was born into wealth......

BUT

Well done Trump.

What he has done with North Korea is worthy of respect and kudos and Trump has accomplished more to bring peace than Obama or any other modern president.

As much as I hate him as a person, I cant help but respect what he has done as a president.

I guess sometimes you need a arsehole to get the job done.

If you are going to swim with sharks, one can not remain as a minnow. Both leaders realized that.
Although Kim has chems pointed at every military US base in Asia, he realized that peace is better then war among nations.
Now if we can only get the US gangs to bring peace to the neighborhoods, well, maybe that is on Trumps list.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

Yeah I agree.

Gotta give credit were it is due and Trump and his administration have done well to bring this about

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

respect to you for rising above partisanship.

He is crude, uncouth, sexist pig who is selfish, self centered, egotistical and care little for anyone but trump

about this...sometimes...it's more than it appears. But I can confirm defo..hr is egotistical and even self centered. Sexist pig..I dont agree with that. He's just a man with a reasonable amount of testosterone in him. Those who dont have it...dont get it.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

This post deserves a thousand stars. I know how much hatred is out there for Trump so for someone to admit they hate him and also give him credit is refreshing.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

What, exactly, do you believe he has done? They issued a statement that said nothing material about what they are going to do. At least prior presidents got specific agreements to cease nuclear and missile research, which DPRK promptly broke. What Kim means by "denuclearization" has never been clearly defined, nor is there any sort of time table. Most likely, Kim has just been manipulating Trump to increase his stature on the world stage.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

respect to you for rising above partisanship.

He is crude, uncouth, sexist pig who is selfish, self centered, egotistical and care little for anyone but trump

about this...sometimes...it's more than it appears. But I can confirm defo..hr is egotistical and even self centered. Sexist pig..I dont agree with that. He's just a man with a reasonable amount of testosterone in him. Those who dont have it...dont get it.

I agree with that. Thank you! I wish I could give you more than one star for speaking truth.

Trump is a man being a man.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Maybe all the U.S needed was a billionaire president who doesn't need to sell the country to Iran/Russia to get things done.

Well done, indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The only thing that happened here is that Trump gave NK what they could never have dreamed of otherwise: to be seen as diplomatically commitant with America.

Dear Leader won.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Maybe all the U.S needed was a billionaire president who doesn't need to sell the country to Iran/Russia to get things done.

Well done, indeed.

Trump is selling out to Russia. Every so-called "erratic" choice he has made makes sense if you assume he wants to further Russian interests by alienating American allies.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What, exactly, do you believe he has done? They issued a statement that said nothing material about what they are going to do. At least prior presidents got specific agreements to cease nuclear and missile research, which DPRK promptly broke. What Kim means by "denuclearization" has never been clearly defined, nor is there any sort of time table. Most likely, Kim has just been manipulating Trump to increase his stature on the world stage.

He brought North Korea to the table in a face to face meeting.

That is achievement to itself.

More than Obama or Bush ever did.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

In sales you answer a question with a question. This was shown in the agreement. Seems the questions were answered both ways. Both to return to their countries and say future progress is being laid out for when Kim returns and see how the NK news market him as also a winner for peace, but the foundation was already set with Kim and the South Korean President.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

I am a man but I don't go around grabbing woman by the pussy with out consent.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I am in the same boat as you.

I hope the man gets beaten to death with a pair of golf shoes, but I cannot argue in the slightest that the results, at least in this one, very specific regard, have been positive. If only his internal policies were not so utterly toxic, there would be more to respect him for. As it is though, credit where it is due, this summit seems to have been successful, and I genuinely hope that North Korea and South Korea, as well as the United States, can continue to have healthy, useful dialogue, resulting in better living conditions for the people of the DPRK, as well as less tension and more co-operation between the concerned parties.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The only thing that happened here is that Trump gave NK what they could never have dreamed of otherwise: to be seen as diplomatically commitant with America.

Dear Leader won.

God forbid the US engage in dialogue and diplomacy with north Korea rather than Bomb it!

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
To the naysayers, Quit making it about a man and start thinking about our country, and everything will be alright.

"United we stand, divided we fall"

MAGA

God Bless America

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Everyone has done something stupid.

Trump has still done more for America than the last 4 presidents. MAGA.

edit on 12-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Everyone has done something stupid.

Trump has still done more for America than the last 4 presidents. MAGA.

Thats not something stupid, that's sexual assault.

I hold EVERYONE to the same standards in regards to law.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Dear Leader won.

God forbid the US engage in dialogue and diplomacy with north Korea rather than Bomb it!

We've been engaging with NK for years. Bush got a better agreement in 2005.

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

God Bless America

God does not bless any individual country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join