It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have Permission

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't see on what plane you could consider NK being on equal footing as the US. Simply does not compute.

I don't consider NK equal to the US, but Mr. Trump has elevated Kim to that level. One meets at a summit with an equal.

Surely this basic fact of international deplomacy hasn't escaped you?

Because China, Russia, South Korea, Japan, India, etc. now see clearly that Trump has made all of Kim's dreams come true, a tinpot dictator with an economy 125th in the world, the size of what ... Alabama?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Maybe the message might sink in better if you'd led by example and not resorted to buzzword jabs?

I like you Jin, you full well know that, we get along fine. But the thread's a little underhanded and I know you can do & be better because I've seen it in action.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

WHy don't you dispute what I said logically?

I don't listen to CNN or MSNBC or FOX or any of the rest of the media conglomerates ... I'm a bit shocked that anyone here still pays any attention to these corporate mouthpieces.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

They both happen to be leaders of a nation, no? To that context I won't argue but lets not pretend they come from equal influenced nations.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Let's see. Just before this Summit with Trump, Kim Jung Un had 2 meetings in China with President XI. After Kim's visit with Trump, he's going to be meeting with Putin and after that, I hear that Syria's President Assad will be visiting Kim in North Korea.

Looks like Kim is working it now that he's on his new found global stage.

But yeah, I'm sure that trump will get a deal much better than the deal we had with Iran was, with NOKO!

edit on 12-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think it is appropriate now for Obama and Hillary to praise and endorse Trump.

For the good of the Democrat Parti.

😎

R U KIDDING? They're looking for something...anything to say negative about our President's Singapore visit. Like killing goldfish, or putting catchup on his sushi.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You Nyjah, don't need permission. The buzzwords are very intentional as they are mimic'ed through conversation direct from the MSM. That is to whom the thread is directed at.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

They both happen to be leaders of a nation, no? To that context I won't argue but lets not pretend they come from equal influenced nations.

Indeed, let's not pretend that. Perhaps that's why Presidents for the last 60 years refused to even address NK directly.

Until Mr. Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Correction, until nuclear armament.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You Nyjah, don't need permission. The buzzwords are very intentional as they are mimic'ed through conversation direct from the MSM. That is to whom the thread is directed at.

I get what you mean here, but it's still worth pointing out catching more flies with honey than vinegar, which you are excellent at already
edit on 6/12/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Correction, until nuclear armament.

LOL ... until they blew up their mountain testing site do you mean?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Does that completely negate my statement?

While their program being injured or even crippled it is not gone.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Dawww thankya Nyjah.

We both know I like to play in the pit. Hell, I even clean some of those I disagree with off from time to time.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Something is about to be signed by Trump and Kim in Singapore. The pen and table is all ready.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Really? Where would they have continued testing that wouldn't contaminate either Chinese or Russian territory?

Hmmm?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think they decided on the shape of the table that will be used for the real talks. That's real important.
www.history.com...
edit on 6/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Therein lies the problem...no? Wouldn't be up north in China or Russia........

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

They seem to have a working weapon.
Why test more? A waste of perfectly good U235. That stuff doesn't grow on trees.

edit on 6/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Ksihkehe

WHy don't you dispute what I said logically?

I don't listen to CNN or MSNBC or FOX or any of the rest of the media conglomerates ... I'm a bit shocked that anyone here still pays any attention to these corporate mouthpieces.

Are you asking me to utilize whatever logic you employ to arrive at the same conclusion as CNN? I don't think it's possible or useful. You won't change your mind. Why bother. I've done the merry-go-round bs with you before.

My comment was meant to express my delight that you ambled into the thread and illustrated my point better than I ever could have imagined.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join