It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have Permission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think it is appropriate now for Obama and Hillary to praise and endorse Trump.

For the good of the Democrat Parti.

😎

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe just a tad, tonedeaf...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think it is appropriate now for Obama and Hillary to praise and endorse Trump.

😎

Naw. That would be a classy move.

Lefties will never show class.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

CNN and MSNBC can't line up enough people to comment during their evening shows to tell us how bad this summit is because it sends the wrong message.

Iran admitted to enabling 911 terrorists, but Obama paying Iran was just fine. Nuke deal? Great. All sane people knew they were involved, but crickets is all we hear. The left says Trump was wrong to tear up the deal.

NK though? Well that sends the wrong message. Disgusting levels of media bias on display tonight.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I don't think so...at all.

Having participated in a few discussions here and on other boards, I can assure you there are folks out there who WANT to admit this to be a good thing. For one reason..they just can't admit the words.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

....by any means necessary.

Even at the cost of their own country.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😎

Expect this response........

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

CNN and MSNBC can't line up enough people to comment during their evening shows to tell us how bad this summit is because it sends the wrong message.

Iran admitted to enabling 911 terrorists, but Obama paying Iran was just fine. Nuke deal? Great. All sane people knew they were involved, but crickets is all we hear. The left says Trump was wrong to tear up the deal.

NK though? Well that sends the wrong message. Disgusting levels of media bias on display tonight.

Yes this is exactly the point!

Look of trump ends up sending Kim pallets of millions of dollars in cash that his team admits will be used to fund terrorism, and it leads to almost no verifiable reduction of nuclear capability such as the Iran deal did,

I will call him out and say it was a terrible move

Yet for the anti trump media and followers, the Oran deal was a noble and fantastic thing, but trump just talking and not giving millions of dollars that he admits will go to terrorism is bad

It is so obvious they are hypocrites that want trump to fail more than they want the threat of a nuclear war to be eliminated

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Indeed

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Enderdog

I don't think so...at all.

Having participated in a few discussions here and on other boards, I can assure you there are folks out there who WANT to admit this to be a good thing. For one reason..they just can't admit the words.

Well...I hope you are more correct, than I.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

President Trump - " Good Morning Leader Kim "

Kim Jong-Un - " I'm Not Retaadid ! "

President Trump - " Ah , that's Nice "

Kim Jong-Un - " You Give me Plenty for this Round Eye , I Make "YOU" Great Again ! ....Heeee...Heeee...."

President Trump - The Yacth is being Prepared as we Speak (Wink)....
edit on 11-6-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

A great sentiment for sure, but this is wishful thinking at best. You're essentially asking them to swallow their pride and I don't think they are mentally strong enough to come to grips with the fact that Trump is actually doing some good.

We all know he could cure cancer and save a bunch of kittens and they would still find a way to spin it just so they could continue with their perpetual hate-fest.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Trump just handed Kim Jong Un a victory unlike anything that could have been anticipated in the past 60 years by any authoritarian strongman.

The Communist Dictatorship of North Korea has been recognized as being on equal footing with the United States of America.

The NK nuclear program had failed. Their economy was destroyed. Now, all the suffering on all sides has been in vain.

Kim will be elevated beyond his wildest dreams and will never be removed from power. He has been handed a victory from the jaws of defeat.

American leverage in the region will be obliterated. Seeing that in the past few days, the once unshakable Western alliance has basically been pissed on by a egomaniacal dullard that has obviously been compromised ...

... and we are supposed to congratulate this childish buffoon for these things?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
And right on cue.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't see on what plane you could consider NK being on equal footing as the US. Simply does not compute.

Out of curiosity, how in any other sense would there be a removal of KJU without outside intervention? Do you believe the people would rise on their own?

American leverage in the region will be obliterated. Seeing that in the past few days, the once unshakable Western alliance has basically been pissed on by a egomaniacal dullard that has obviously been compromised ...

How is meeting with the man equal losing American leverage?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I just don’t get it

I disliked obama, yet wanted him to succeed

I praised him when he did things I liked such as claiming he would go after corrupt Wall st

I was against obama care because I thought it would fail, but I cheered for it to prove me wrong and succeed

I wanted him to be a president for peace even though I was skeptical and didn’t vote for him, and I cheered for him to accomplish that

I even praised him and defended him for his great speaking ability, and defended him as a man who I think obviously loves his family

So I am dumbfounded at anyone who would want the failure of a president,especially in an issue as dire as nk nuclear weapons, just because they don’t like the man

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I tend to Differ . Kim is On the Way "Out" Soon , this Meeting that Might Not have Happened Only Confirms it .....

MAGA !

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump just handed Kim Jong Un a victory unlike anything that could have been anticipated in the past 60 years by any authoritarian strongman.

The Communist Dictatorship of North Korea has been recognized as being on equal footing with the United States of America.

The NK nuclear program had failed. Their economy was destroyed. Now, all the suffering on all sides has been in vain.

Kim will be elevated beyond his wildest dreams and will never be removed from power. He has been handed a victory from the jaws of defeat.

Exhibit a.

So setting down with nk, who has a program that Democrats were worried was going to lead to nuking Guam just months ago, is a mistake an putting them in equal footing?

Unreal.

So what did you want, to allow them to continue to build nukes as past administrations have done, or to just bomb them without diplomacy?

No matter which of these trump did, you and the trump haters would have condemned him for it

It’s nice to see the party of peace condemn diplomacy though, outing you for the war mongers you truly are

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's like, literally, the same thing I just heard on both CNN and MSNBC. LOL.

Is that you Don Lemon?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How is meeting with the man equal losing American leverage?

Well the only way to not put him in equal ground would be to send him millions of dollars of cash in pallets in the middle of the night that you know will be used for terrorism

That’s how you negotiate with bad regimes without putting them on Equal footing!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join