It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have Permission

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Dear never-Trumpers, #notmypresident folks and anyone else who wishes to see Trump fail by any means necessary. I just wanted to let you know that it is OK to accept, be in support of or even like what he is doing in South Korea. Now, to your credit, he hasn't done anything (at the time of this writing) yet outside of meeting with Kim Jong Un.

As usual, I'll continue to do my best at NOT lumping folks firmly into a left/right paradigm but I ask that you, if even for this moment, step outside of the MSM narrative and see this for the monumental moment in diplomacy that this is.

Again, it's OK and you have permission to like these events! It's beneficial.

(I reserve the right to eat my own words should there be some cataclysmic failure, however I don't think this will be needed.)

edit on 11-6-2018 by JinMI because: Important Edit. NOT NOT NOT

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Shortest thread ever.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Ummm...as Xeunchen is want to say...Bwaaahahaha...

I’ve been reading their posts online...they couldn’t pull a smiley face out of their butts with a come a long...

I fear it’s really too much for them...the peacenicks...to want a peaceful resolution...

Cause...Trump...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Vertically challenged, please.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Unfortunately the hatred in the anti-Trumpers is too strong. Look at that dried up old actor at the Emmys!
edit on 6 115711 1818 by WUNK22 because: Spell

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I bet far more people would appreciate it if Trump cultists didn't turn this in to a partisan dik measuring event.
Even on this day you guys keep jabbering about Obama, Hillary, Bill, democrats and liberals.
Pathetic

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well, it is the mud-pit so....

edit on 11-6-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I haven't even checked MSM today. Last thing I read on MSM is someone trying to say they knew the one reason Melania was still with Trump. If there is conflict within their relationship, that is their business to work out, not some nut on Yahoo's business.

link   

It's not OK. I don't need your permission. Trump is orange--probably from all that kimchi prostitutes rub on his body.

He's lied about basically everything. Fact.

Trump also sneezes on the salad bar at Sizzler.

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Actually this was a big step away from partisan.

A good read of the OP should be an indication of that.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am anti-Trump because of how stupid and a cowardly he is not because he is republican.

With that said, if he pulls this off, he will deserve to be praised and honored even if nothing comes from it. If he does something to screw this up with his words and actions then it will only solidify what we, Anti-Trumpers have already known.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It's not OK. I don't need your permission. Trump is orange--probably from all that kimchi prostitutes rub on his body.

Indeed. As a free thinking human, you in fact do not need my permission. This was for the folks who feel they might.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I can't justify the mindset.

Generally speaking, it's important to at least see the other side of the argument regardless if you agree. I can't rationalize this one.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Ummm...I know...that has been...what’s his name anyway’s...I think it starts with an eff...

Oh yeah...Focker

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Shortest thread ever.

I starred and flagged.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: doomsdaybringerofdeath
I am anti-Trump because of how stupid and a cowardly he is not because he is republican.

With that said, if he pulls this off, he will deserve to be praised and honored even if nothing comes from it. If he does something to screw this up with his words and actions then it will only solidify what we, Anti-Trumpers have already known.

So you don't need permission. Fine by me!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: doomsdaybringerofdeath

Anything intellectual and fact based you can post ?
Are do you have thoughts that are your own ?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Check your PM for more buddha nonsense

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Shortest thread ever.

Took the words, right out of my...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I bet far more people would appreciate it if Trump cultists didn't turn this in to a partisan dik measuring event.
Even on this day you guys keep jabbering about Obama, Hillary, Bill, democrats and liberals.
Pathetic

I owe you an apology. I forgot/mistyped the word NOT in my post. As it read, it did seem partisan in context.

You were right. It is now fixed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join