It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Good News - World Peace is Upon Us

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Kim is a good kid. I can feel people out intuitively, and those instincts are exceptionally accurate. I have never once had doubts about the integrity or been suspicious of Kim's intentions or outlook. He's a good kid and he's going to do the right thing. He just wants to be happy like anyone else. We need to show him support and friendship. He wants to be part of the world.

No matter how much money he has he is in prison for life if he doesn't change his country. Being rich and stuck in a 10 by 10 cell is still not good and that is basically what he is in. Singapore is the farthest he has ever gone in his life, and I think it is something he wants to continue to do.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Kim is a good kid. I can feel people out intuitively, and those instincts are exceptionally accurate. I have never once had doubts about the integrity or been suspicious of Kim's intentions or outlook. He's a good kid and he's going to do the right thing. He just wants to be happy like anyone else. We need to show him support and friendship. He wants to be part of the world.

No matter how much money he has he is in prison for life if he doesn't change his country. Being rich and stuck in a 10 by 10 cell is still not good and that is basically what he is in. Singapore is the farthest he has ever gone in his life, and I think it is something he wants to continue to do.

Kim went to school in Switzerland.
He actually grew up with Westerners in one of the most beautiful nations in the world.

He played video games and had friends.

First reports claimed he attended the private English-language International School in Gümligen under the name "Chol-pak" or "Pak-chol" from 1993 to 1998.[23] He was described as shy, a good student who got along well with his classmates and was a basketball fan.[24]

Later, it was reported that Kim Jong-un attended the Liebefeld Steinhölzli state school in Köniz near Bern under the name "Pak-un" or "Un-pak" from 1998 until 2000 as the son of an employee of the North Korean embassy in Bern. Authorities of Köniz confirmed that a student from North Korea, registered as the son of a member of the embassy, attended the school from August 1998 until the autumn of 2000, but were unable to give details about his identity. Pak-un first attended a special class for foreign-language children and later attended the regular classes of the 6th, 7th, 8th, and part of the final 9th year, leaving the school abruptly in the autumn of 2000. He was described as a well-integrated and ambitious student who liked to play basketball.[26]

According to some reports, Kim was described by classmates as a shy child who was awkward with girls and indifferent to political issues, but who distinguished himself in sports and had a fascination with the American National Basketball Association and Michael Jordan. One friend claimed that he had been shown pictures of Pak-un with Kobe Bryant and Toni Kukoč.[31]

In April 2012, new documents came to light indicating that Kim Jong-un had lived in Switzerland since 1991 or 1992, earlier than previously thought.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
President Obama tried to call Kim Jong before the Summit. I wonder why?
#1465 @ qanon.pub...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

There are still problems to work out in South and Central America, Africa, SE Asia, and the Middle East.

Just a few minor details...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Just got to dot the i's and cross the t's now and all will be well.

Who would have thought peace on Earth and goodwill toward Mankind was on the cards, and it's not even Christmass.
edit on 12-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yes finally a good news! After Gorbachev meetings with Reagan, that may be the second similar event. Not that North Korea would destroy USA, as USSR could. But that the world chooses the way of Peace...both and all sides choose it.

Because that choice is also the Chinese choice, the South Korean, the Japanese, the Russian...the American, that agreed to give all honour to that young chairman...graduated in Switzerland. The issue is far beyond East Asia, it is about the world we are living in, that is too small to be divided any further.

Let put the past behind and start the new page today, the new era of peace! It starts from the hearts and minds first, before moving to the political division lines and economic boundaries.

Let put an end to the misery in the world, that could be misery in the developed countries as well, not only in impoverished regimes of the Third World. The earth has the needed resources, and the advanced tech that is still not made public.

As Our Lady in Fatima predicted, Era of Peace is coming. Hopefully, without any further delays. Prophecies happen slowly, not in one day. 1989 - 2018 might be enough time, I hope!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new US-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity

Let's see how it goes for the average person in NK.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
WELL.... I don't see a Global or World Wide peace taking hold, yet

but Trump is pushing with his agenda... like 'dealing' with the stubborn NK, trying desperately to get Russia welcomed back to the G-8 Table (even as the NWO conspiracy of Progressive NATO Nations/EU psychos pile on Russia with Fake News Demagogery)

Trump is thankfully being squeezed out of Syria and dis-invited from Iraq... notice he is not squirming to keep USA ground troops there in the ME Theater like "Peace" President Hussein Obama did.

Trump is not banging trash-can lids over China again putting missiles on those Spratly Islands
POTUS #45 is dealing instead of throwing fits and threats like the past 6 election cycle Administrations...
[about friggin time, ey?]

what will be interesting is when the Jerusalem issue arises again as being the Capital of the Palestine State and also world International City (only the old Jerusalem that Saladin conquered)
the 2 State solution by Trump & the 7 year Treaty...i don't know how it will be pulled off to appease the Zionists !

edit on th30152883622612432018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
despite everything, i like the idea of NK 'coming into the fold' as it were. now if all nations can come together and say 'f*** this nuke s***' and concentrate on shared technology and innovation, we might finally be on the road to a future worth looking forward to. spandex jackets for everyone.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Be great to look to the future and even the stars but what would they do with all that military hardware on and off the books and multi-billion $$$$ arms industries?

The military industrial complex, corporations and mass media will always find something to fight about whilst they have the means to do so.

Anything else is too stagnant and die, and "they" don't want to do that now do they?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

World peace is a nice thought but anyone who thinks it's about to become a reality has a serious lack of understanding of how this world works.

So you're telling me that you "understand how the world works"?
The arrogance... the hubris...

It's like your mind fights against the very thought of a positive world-view.
You will rationalize any possible way to justify a negative outlook.
It contrives threats, evils, monsters everywhere to remind you that you must, at all costs, believe in a tomorrow that is a lost cause with no Hope.

Why would you do that to yourself?
Why do you choose to allow such thoughts into your mind?
Why focus on the worst case scenario?

Is the glass really almost completely empty?
Or is your mind corrupted by negativity?

Think about you and your life in this world, ignore all of the nightmares you have been conditioned to believe in for just one minute. Is it really that bad?

So you're telling me that I should turn a blind eye to suffering just because it's not happening to me?

And should I forget all the worlds problems because a couple of bent clowns like Trump and Kim Jong Un have posed for holiday snaps in Singapore?

There's nothing negative about my post at all, it's a realistic viewpoint based on recent history. If you're really naive enough to think things are going to change, well I'm dumbfounded.

It was only a couple of weeks ago dozens of people were needlesly killed because of a US embassy relocation. All because of the new messiah of the gullable, the great trumpster. He's just another lap dog for the elites and people don't even realise it.

I'd encourage you to wake up!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: roadgravel

Just got to dot the i's and cross the t's now and all will be well.

Who would have thought peace on Earth and goodwill toward Mankind was on the cards, and it's not even Christmass.

Peace and Good Will requires us to work every single day towards it.

We must each individually love each other, show kindness, forgive others and try to accept our losses. We must avoid hatred and vengeance, and instead of putting each other down we need to be lifting each other up.

It's an every day effort. Don't give up or lose Hope.
Keep at it and remember we will achieve our Dreams.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Thank you 2012newstart, that was a very nice post.

Remember it's up to you to do your part and love those around you and teach them about Peace.

We will overcome the hatred but we can't give up.
It will be done!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

People suffer so therefore you refuse to think positively because that helps them somehow?

Do we do justice to the less fortunate by losing all Hope, giving up and saying "it all sucks"?

This has very little to do with Trump in the end. It is about each of us individually. We must choose to find Good in ourselves if we ever expect to see Peace.

If all you see is the ugly around you and in yourself, you will create new fresh conflicts with those around you - and you will become your own worst enemy as you fight the demons you see surrounding you. You will in the end... Become that monster you fight.

You don't want Peace because you war with the world and justify it with whatever reasoning it takes.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So it's not happening then. LoL

And why, well not just that a percentage of our race are a shower of sheer bastards, about 1% that will never relinquish control.

But also because people love war, pain, misery, and vengeance as long as it's not happening on there doorstep.

Else why is there nothing else constantly on the NEWS feeds and other mass media sources?

edit on 12-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
so said everyone after WWI, lets not repeat historic mistakes please

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
DeNiro will regret denouncing Trump.

joeforamerica.com...

link   

joeforamerica.com...

link   

joeforamerica.com...

link   

Robert De Niro Caught In International Underage Prostitution Ring
edit on 12-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join