It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: President Trump Meets Kim Jong Un

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Who had the most viewers?

1. Trump-Kim SUMMIT?
or
2. U.K. Wedding of (?) last month?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump, of course.

Biggest audience ever! Just ask him.

edit on 6/13/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
If Kim is SINCERELY trying to reach out for help (hopefully wanting it for his citizens, FINALLY), then by ALL means, I think us and Sth Korea (and other allies) should offer the fullest extent of help he needs. But, at the same time, when it comes to most complex, or "delicate" situations:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So let me make sure I've got this right; if it would have been YOU conducting the summit, the first thing you would have done is, you'd have walked in the room, drop-kicked Kim in the nuts and then put him in a Sleeper-hold until he agreed to completely hand over power, resign and surrender, right?

Of course not. But you are acting as if the only option was to say.. nothing at all. Just buddy up to him, show him a nifty tourism video, have him basically re-sign when he already created with SK, and call it good. There is some wiggle room there, between saying nothing, and as you say, drop-kicking him in the nuts.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Better than those losers in the EU get. At least Trump's audiences are organic, as opposed to "the angles" MSM shows for your unwanted causes.

Glad to see we're pivoting away from neutered nations and their supporters (clears throat
). Perhaps we can be the final nail in the EU's fat, bloated, worthless coffin.
edit on 6/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The EU is working very hard right now with South Korea and Japan in underminig the efforts put by Trump in de-escalating the hot situation with North Korea.

In the meantime they is also orchestrating provocations against Russia and China to re-heighten tensions, due to looming EU bankruptcy and collapse of Japan-South Korea economies.

Trump having to deal again with idiotic media #heads who desperately serve EU interests and want a war at all costs !

Too bad ... this is 2018, not 2001 ! No more fighting to the last American for the EUro#ers.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Yeah, no they arent.

Back in reality -
North and S. Korea have started removing minefields on the DMZ as per their agreement from their summit.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

They can't interrupt single-player vidya games. I'm just saying.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

I'll give you this much, you're consistent. Wrong, but consistent.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join