It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: President Trump Meets Kim Jong Un

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, because bullies get what they have coming. Always.

But if you refer to the post I replied to you might understand the context.

edit on 6/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I understand the context just fine

You have admitted that all of the past leaders allowe nk to get these nukes, and you admitted that nk wanted meetings with all of those leaders, and they refused to take it

Yet instead of showing anger toward that, the absolute failure and allowing a dictator to get nuclear weapons that could kill millions, you want to complain about trumps bad language

This says everything we need to know about you

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

That is wishful thinking. Bullies usually get what they want. My HS bully is worth millions.

What an ass hole..

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I understand the context just fine

Perhaps, but if so you are intentionally evading it. The claim, a derisive claim, was that Kim acted like a boastful and insecure bully. The context was that Trump acted no differently.

This says everything we need to know about you
Gosh. I didn't know this thread was about me.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust
Dennis Rodman interviewed with CNN this afternoon. Part of it is about to be broadcast after a commercial break. The preview showed him crying, and angry, because he got so many death threats for wanting peace on the Korean peninsula.

I never thought in my life that wanting peace would be seen as partisan.

People have truly lost their damned ####ing minds.

Aint that the truth. Im for them to politicize the cure for cancer.

That’s funny. I made a few comments back when Obama was President that if he had found a cure for cancer the right would find a way to bash him for doing it, since he is and was blamed for everything under the sun. Funny how things come around when ridiculous partisanship is involved, eh?

Whats funny is your freudian bias showing, i made no mention of party exclusivity ,eh

I have no political team.

Iys been that way for a long time heres a quote for you from LBJ.

If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.' Lyndon B. Johnson

:

(post by Grambler removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Fox News guest just said that Obama imposed the sanctions on North Korea. Trump merely "dialed them up", which forced Kim Jong to the table. I didn't know that.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Dennis Rodman interviewed with CNN this afternoon. Part of it is about to be broadcast after a commercial break. The preview showed him crying, and angry, because he got so many death threats for wanting peace on the Korean peninsula.

I never thought in my life that wanting peace would be seen as partisan.

People have truly lost their damned ####ing minds.

Aint that the truth. Im for them to politicize the cure for cancer.

That’s funny. I made a few comments back when Obama was President that if he had found a cure for cancer the right would find a way to bash him for doing it, since he is and was blamed for everything under the sun. Funny how things come around when ridiculous partisanship is involved, eh?

Whats funny is your freudian bias showing, i made no mention of party exclusivity ,eh

I have no political team.

You said politicize.

Partisans politicize, hence my point. Try to keep up. 😉
:

Lol that is some jit jitsu word scrambling desperation you got there? The statement was not Partisans in any way, until you made it partison and exposed your own hypocrisy by making it a left vs right thing.

Your reply was about politization, which was in response to a comment about partisanship, hence my subsequent comments.

Nice backpedaling and word “jit jitsu” to try to save face.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

If he were capable of behaving like one, sure.

Of course. He’s meeting with Kim, granting Kim, a dictator, an audience on the world stage, with little to nothing concrete in return. Genius.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

You mean this?

Rodman became particularly emotional as he recalled returning home from his from first trip to North Korea. He said he was chastised for making the trip, and was rebuffed by the White House when he sought to relay messages from Kim to then-President Barack Obama.

thehill.com...

His first trip, apparently, was in 2008. Obama wasn't president then but maybe Dennis' memory isn't so good.

Do you think Madonna really wanted to have his baby, too? No, I really wouldn't care much about anything Rodman had, or has, to say. Celebrities have never impressed based on what they say. He was a pretty good basketball player, I understand.

According to this source, Rodman's first visit to NK was March 2013. If that article is correct, which it seems to be, Obama was president.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well kudos to trump for getting this far

This is only a first step though, and in no way guarantees peace or denuclearization

We're all looking at a marathon and the leftists are pissed because a winner hasn't been called in the first 30 seconds.

link   

Fox News guest just said that Obama imposed the sanctions on North Korea. Trump merely "dialed them up", which forced Kim Jong to the table. I didn't know that.

The "Guest" that said it was Hillary Clinton advisor.

But it's partly true.

The last Adminiztration simple let it all slide as usual.

🎃🤷

link   

Of course. He’s meeting with Kim, granting Kim, a dictator, an audience on the world stage, with little to nothing concrete in return. Genius.

Yes meeting with him must be a mistake

He should have behaved like a respectable leader like obama, and just did nothing allowing him to build more capable nukes

That’s how a real leader does things, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Phage,

Sometimes, you have to get down in the mud to win a fight.

Look at the fight Trumps administration has had during the primaries, election and even during his presidency

The Media, Hollywood and other Politicians threw their values and honesty away to slander the President. They even blatantly made up nonsense and plastered it all over the world to try and frazzle him.

You want Trump to smile and play nice and hope they see his worth?

Screw that.. Every step of the way people have criticized and tried to tear the President down.

He's fought back, he said he'd fight back and he fights to win.

You call it Bullying, I call it a leader with balls, with grit and determination. I wish my countries leader had half the balls Trump does.

I get people are opposed to certain ideologies.. but sometimes you need to be a mature adult and give credit where credit is due.

What Trump has achieved FOR American Citizens is an amazing accomplishment.. if being a bully got him there then bravo! He outplayed the bullies!!

link   

There's 2 kinds of Bullies.

Smart and Dumb

👋🤦

link   
I thought this was the Trump meets Kim Jong Un thread?

He's trying to do with NK what no President before him has ever done and all I see is lefties crying about Trump calling people mean names?

The left still doesn't get it. More embarrassing by the day.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill

a reply to: carewemust

You mean this?

Rodman became particularly emotional as he recalled returning home from his from first trip to North Korea. He said he was chastised for making the trip, and was rebuffed by the White House when he sought to relay messages from Kim to then-President Barack Obama.

thehill.com...

His first trip, apparently, was in 2008. Obama wasn't president then but maybe Dennis' memory isn't so good.

Do you think Madonna really wanted to have his baby, too? No, I really wouldn't care much about anything Rodman had, or has, to say. Celebrities have never impressed based on what they say. He was a pretty good basketball player, I understand.

According to this source, Rodman's first visit to NK was March 2013. If that article is correct, which it seems to be, Obama was president.

Shhhh!!!!

I mean sure, phages own source showed obama was president during Rodman’s first trip

But don’t let facts get in the way of his propaganda to smear trump in any way possible!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes meeting with him must be a mistake

He should have behaved like a respectable leader like obama, and just did nothing allowing him to build more capable nukes

That’s how a real leader does things, right?

How does a world leader stop another world leader from getting nukes?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Lunch time.

I see the Sister is present !!

🔑🤞

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

denuclearization
reunification
peace

I think your order is out of whack.

At best to be anticipated would be a treaty, ending the armistice. Peace, as it were.

The other two are so far from Kim's interests as to be absurd for any time in the near future.

Are you really this clueless?

You think NK as it exists today is sustainable? Keeping the outside world from his people gets more difficult every day, and eventually will become impossible as tech advances.

Kim's presence there proves you wrong. He is there for one reason he believes trump is willing to use force to denuclearize him, and he is right.

Peace, economic growth, and his personal safety far outweighs him having nukes. Anybody with common sense can see this clear as day.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join