It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of epileptic boy will not get confiscated cannabis oil back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: Metallicus
I thought CBD Oil was legal in most places? I know it is where I live.

It doesn’t get you high as it has almost no THC.

It seems stupid to ban this substance.

CBD needs to contain absolutely 0% THC to be legal in the UK. THC actually counteracts the function of CBD so you don't want it anyway. I'm guessing that she wasn't bringing in pure CBD.

It's a fascinating and complex subject.

THC counteracts CBD in IMHO the most contrasting way when you consider impacts of combustion...consumption in other ways produces differing impacts with differing contrasts between TCH and CBD....even the liposomal or other carrier can change the dynamic of delivery and impacts.

These are simply my opinions ….THC doesn't make you tired....CBD in high enough concentrations will make you tired enough to replace pharma sleeping pills....THC doesn't make you relaxed ….CBD will make you relaxed enough to couch-lock you and replace a 2-finger Scotch ....a 50-50 blend will keep you alert mentally but sedentary physically like 2 glasses of good wine or a mild anti-anxiety pharma .....and you adjust the effects using that template keeping in mind that all parameters change when the method of intake is changed and the carrier is changed.The carrier being the method of imbibing the medicine into your body ...some carriers expedite and some delay and some work via the digestive tract and some work via the bloodstream there are many methods which we all need legally embedded peer approved Papers implemented on so we have the right info.

Together we are all trying to pool our knowledge together when ABSOLUTELY EVERY SCIENTIFIC TEST WE NEED DONE HAS BEEN DONE JUST NOT ENTERED INTO ANY COURT AS EVIDENCE MAKING IT OFFICIAL .

To avoid honestly intentioned but by proxy due to incomplete data detrimental debate we should all wait until proper scientific honest studies have been legally entered into courts of law just so that we have no confusions over what MJ is and what can be done with it....we have a lot of people now who have good solid experiences and data and knowledge but they ALL still have learning to do because of the ways society has forced MJ research and data that IS HONEST UNDERGROUND FOR SO LONG....o lets please all be sharing and patient and save the energy so we can ALL STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND FORCE THIS HONEST ACCURATE SCIENC INTO THE LEGAL COURT OF LAW....the sooner we do this the soner TPTB will release the high-tech medicines they have been hiding from us ...the anti-aging technology....they ARE READY TO DO IT SOON.. www.gaia.com... ..all we need to do is continue to force MJ research into COURT RIGHT NOW because the ANTI-PARASITIC IMPACTS OF MJ WILL DECIMATE BIG PHARMA for the truth of the parasitic connection to cancer and ALL ILLNESS will FINALLY COME OUT INTO THE OPEN......then TPTB will immediatly need to find a NEW STREAM OF INCOME AS BIG AS BIG PHARMA WAS OR EVEN BIGGER......and IMHO Anti-Ageing is the ony way to do it....selling extended life is going to produce income so large it will require a new categorical verbage to define it.

edit on 12-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here. A 2 fer.

naturalhempoil.com...

Bummer if they live in Nebraska.

ETA; my bad, forgot they were from canada and going to UK.

That sucks.

edit on 6 13 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 13 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join