It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of The SpyGate Maltese Professor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
SpyGate-RussiaGate Maltese Professor Joseph Mifsud appears to have some weird connections to some "pay to play" type outfits !!

Groups like Atlantic Council, Brookings Institute and Open Society Foundation etc etc.

What possible "involvements" and "Interests" would those NGOs have with the agenda against Trump ?

They are hiding too much from the Public !!

Maltese Professor Interacted With Institutions Known For Propaganda Peddling

In the latest revelation concerning the ‘mysterious Maltese Professor,’ Joseph Mifsud, and his involvement in the “Russiagate” saga, Disobedient Media can additionally reveal that Mifsud interacted on a number of occasions with individuals tied to think tanks known for engaging in “pay to play” behavior for the purposes of pushing specific policies on behalf of donors. The involvement of these institutes, which include the Atlantic Council, Brookings Institute and Open Society Foundation raises questions about whether or not certain private parties were involved with efforts to target Donald Trump’s presidential campaign for their own political benefit.

Disobedient Media broke coverage of Joseph Mifsud’s connections to UK intelligence and was also the first outlet to report on the findings of UK political analyst Chris Blackburn, who recounted evidence that included reference to Mifsud’s close relationship with Italian Senator Gianni Pittella. Pittella has been deemed in leaked documents to be a “reliable ally” of George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

Mifsud’s Interaction With Think Tank Members

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
and..... a private citizen met with other private citizens....

Is this your icing on the cake or just starting post travel habits and meetings between people?

I mean Trump Jr. met with Russians and people from the ME and that is all on the up and up and A-ok...but this guy met with an Italian? omfg....

Do you have a reason to post this or just bored?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Do you have a reason to post this or just bored?

I was going to ask you the same thing. You seem to be stalking this poster.

Most of these organizations are bad fn news for citizen's rights.

A few of them are openly pushing for removal of the second amendment.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

That would seem to be a goal for that poster as well, which would explain the immediate deflection from the topic in the OP and the whataboutisms.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Mysterious foreign powers at work !!

Joseph Mifsud

PooooFFFFF he went 😃
A mysterious professor who told the Trump campaign about 'dirt' on Hillary Clinton has gone off the grid

"Top of the Mornin to Ya !
I'm your friend and I can help"

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It's more gish gallop. An argumentative tactic whereby an onslaught of half-truth's and lies are used to overwhelm.

There's not really anyone keeping a close track of all of this because a vast majority of it is benign. It's just another pointless 'both sides' argument as well. More to the point, it's just another 'piece' to the non-existent puzzle that supporters can throw on the pile of 'knowledge' of wrongdoing by people that don't matter.

This conspiracy website seems more about non-existent conspiracies and less about actual, real conspiracies. However, since the MSM reports on them, they're not real to some people.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Please share what new knowledge you have of Joseph Mifsud and the Hot Niece of Putin he knew and tried to introduce to Trump Associates?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I was going to ask you the same thing. You seem to be stalking this poster.

No I am not... but now that you asked.

Yeah to a degree. Every day multiple anti Dem threads and the typical cohorts jump in and say there one liners in agreement with the OP.

Any thread that even hints at being anti Trump, the the same members jump in and dismiss it, call it fake news, claim slow news day, throw their onliners out against the OP with no real discussion.

If you don't see it, well forget I mentioned it.

I have been saying this for a bit now, the hypocrisy of you guys is astounding. And if you don't see it???

I get it, you all hate democrats and think we are all retarded. You may be right. We stick up for the working people. We support unions. We prefer protecting the land over corporate profits.

Hell last week I got called out for calling somebody a name and in the next paragraph they called me a crybaby....lol...

So I guess yeah, as long as he post this crap everyday I will respond... Is that stalking? I mean any anti trump thread gets the same members posting? you gonna call them out for stalking? or just more of your sides hypocrisy?

You do realize us Democrats are American too don't you?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Please share what new knowledge you have of Joseph Mifsud and the Hot Niece of Putin he knew and tried to introduce to Trump Associates?

never said I had any did I? Maybe ask Donald Trump jr. he seems to be the one meeting with them

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ties That Bind – Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud & Alexander Downer (& Papadopoulos)

Oh my... themarketswork.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: tinner07 Mysterious foreign powers at work !! Joseph Mifsud PooooFFFFF he went 😃 A mysterious professor who told the Trump campaign about 'dirt' on Hillary Clinton has gone off the grid

Now that is stuff I would be interested in reading. I spent time reading the clinton kill list website. Not going to make me a republican,

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You seem to be stalking this poster.

Ok so what are your criteria for accusing me of stalking this poster? I'd like to know so that I can alert you to others that do the same thing.

I kind of take offense to that actually. So I want to know why you think I am stalking somebody?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Ties That Bind – Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud & Alexander Downer (& Papadopoulos)

Oh my... themarketswork.com...

All of that is just a coincidence to the never Trumpers.

Mifsud was a Russian spy who had tons of connections to western intelligence agencies.........right.

top topics

join