It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter CEO sorry for eating at chick-fil-a

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Don't tell anyone but he had his fingers crossed when he apologized.

I bet he's still laughing and looking forward to his next visit.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
Truett Cathy (and Dan too I believe) has been known to donate to LGBT hate groups. That said, I do not understand why they would criticize him for this. I understand it's pride month but what is his relationship to LGBT?

Hate groups? Like which ones?

You got a source for that? Cause if you have evidence they were basically "funding the Westorough Baptists" or some such... I may withdraw support.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Jack's a coward, always has been.

He has no spine and never stands up to the little snowflakes.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No dude. I used the pretext of using your sexuality to demonize a religion. Or conversely using your religion to denigrate, oppress, and kill others based on their sexual views. Are you thick mate?

When we hear of someone having to apologize for eating Halal? Or just a falafel?
edit on 12-6-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Don't tell anyone but he had his fingers crossed when he apologized.

I bet he's still laughing and looking forward to his next visit.

As well he should be.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
My boss told me that the CEO tweeted out a picture of their son dressed in a Nazi outfit. I couldn't find one shred of evidence to support this claim. I found it pretty funny that people will believe what ever they make up in their own minds.
Also, chick is ok. It's not great. I've had it. Seems I get pretty squirty from their food. But, I do it for Jesus.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

you stated and implied Muslims throw people off roofs and that the LGBT should be more outraged at Muslims than at Jack Dorsey

maybe take a look at who pushes people from rooftops for their sexuality....

from page 1 the op...

The LGB,etc etc etc folks gave him hell for eating there because the restaurant chains CEO has stated that he thinks marriage is between a man and a women

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I'll use one example out of many to define for you:

"We believe the evidence shows … that relative to the size of their population, homosexual men are more likely to engage in child sexual abuse than are heterosexual men."

I'm struggling to understand what's so hateful about that. Is it the results of the study that offends you or the fact that there was a study to begin with?

It isn't a study. It's based on lies in order to make the homosexuals look bad. If the white supremacists made a similar "study" on black people based on lies, do you think it's hateful or not?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Truett Cathy (and Dan too I believe) has been known to donate to LGBT hate groups. That said, I do not understand why they would criticize him for this. I understand it's pride month but what is his relationship to LGBT?

Hate groups? Like which ones?

You got a source for that? Cause if you have evidence they were basically "funding the Westorough Baptists" or some such... I may withdraw support.

Thank you in advance.

Family Research Council
Exodus International
www.splcenter.org...
www.splcenter.org...

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You can't win with the left. You can only be in their good graces for an amount of time before they turn on you. This is why you should never appease them. You end up looking like a spineless fool for naught.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join