It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter CEO sorry for eating at chick-fil-a

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: howmuch4another

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And yet when the shooting happened at that gay nightclub, who brought in food for the people?

PR stunt.

really? PR stunt? what a dick

I'm a dick for considering it a PR stunt? Maybe you're a dick for calling me a dick for expressing my opinion?

Well , looks like ya need it again :
"You are not entitled to your opinion . You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to ignorance " - Harlan Ellison

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's your informed opinion that it wasn't a PR stunt? Did the CEO tell you that?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

That's from Family Research Council, one of the groups he donated to.

Ahh yes. Religion.

Who is they? We're talking about the CEO.

1. Chick-Fil-A has been called out on donating to LGBT hate groups
2. Chick-Fil-A steps in to help in with the crisis in the LGBT community

Looks like you're talking about "They."

It's not that I'm necessarily disagreeing, but I certainly would prefer accuracy.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Basically, I'm sorry for eating food.

we'll see how your apology tour works out.. hope you have a good publicity officer...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: howmuch4another
a reply to: RowanBean

the fact that you considered it first is pathetic....as opposed to ..you know...a community business stepping up in crisis. You libs take the cake.

1. Chick-Fil-A has been called out on donating to LGBT hate groups
2. Chick-Fil-A steps in to help in with the crisis in the LGBT community

You do the math.

Seems like the score is even stevens... not real sure what the special interest crowd is so pissy about now.

Once bitten, twice shy I guess. LOL. But it seems that only a few people are upset about it? Does everyone in the "special interest crowd" get upset? I wouldn't use those people to generalize the whole group.

Don't know, don't care. Generalizations, much like stereotypes, exist for a reason... the reason being they fit the average. So I suppose not all of the special interest crowd is upset, but then I can't honestly say I give a damn what percentage actually are. One bad apple spoils the bushel, ya?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Looks like you're talking about "They." It's not that I'm necessarily disagreeing, but I certainly would prefer accuracy.

What I said is very accurate. If it makes you feel better, insert the word CEO in each sentence.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This crap has got to come to an end eventually.
Hopefully before the black mirror episode comes true and we are all judged by our social media ratings.

Hey at least you got some stars

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What's with all these pansies apologizing lately?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This crap has got to come to an end eventually.
Hopefully before the black mirror episode comes true and we are all judged by our social media ratings.

Hey at least you got some stars

Do I get a hat?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If I could afford it, I would eat chik-fil-a every week. Their chicken tastes good hot and fresh and even if I save one for later, it still tastes good.

Kudos to Chik-fil-a for standing up for their beliefs and not caving in to the left/liberals/GLAAD.

edit on 11-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Gothmog
What a weak - kneed "piece of work" this clown is.

CEO of Twitter... really, is any of this a revelation? I'm actually surprised he hasn't also apologized for eating meat or even possessing testicles that are a. his own and b. he was born with. Such are the days of the dumbasses lives anymore.

Good going. Now that the cats out of the bag they'll be having him gelded at once. And the cat.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

No, presumably you will be judged less harshly. You made a joke, I responded to it. That's how it goes, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

But I want a hat

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I really feel like the people who have time to complain about where the CEO of some company eats must have the most perfect amazing lives where everything goes right all the time, they have zero stress and everything else in the whole #ing world must be rainbows and #ing sunshine because clearly the only things they have to do are get offended because of where someone they don't know and have zero connection to other than they use a platform owned by a company this person is in charge of chooses to eat some food. God I wish my life was that awesome.

Half of these charleton zealots probably eat there every week. These are the most hypocritical creatures in the known universe we're talking about here. Bet, a few of them even work there!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i have no respect for a man who apologizes for offending people with inoffensive behavior. Its wishy washy and spineless, and im unable to get past it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Wake me up when the same folks who gets their panties bunches over some straight deliciousness, start calling out or banning Muslim-food joints. Not that I care one way or another if your food is good. I’m just sayin that maybe take a look at who pushes people from rooftops for their sexuality....

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
i have no respect for a man who apologizes for offending people with inoffensive behavior. Its wishy washy and spineless, and im unable to get past it.

Yup, it's really the bigger issue here IMO. Not that what he did bothers some ridiculous overly sensative people, but that he's of such weak moral character that he apologizes for it.

What a pathetic weak little man.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

"Hopefully before the black mirror episode comes true and we are all judged by our social media ratings. "

Its coming. And when it does..........neither you nor I will be allowed to buy a cup of coffee at 7/11.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm more offended that he is participating in the oppressive regime of capitalism by buying anything!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join