It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter CEO sorry for eating at chick-fil-a

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
When someone is criticized for eating a simple meal, the world is just plain f&#ked up.

We are not talking about someone eating an endangered species or anything so damning, no we are talking about someone eating a chicken sandwich.
A chick-fil-a sandwich.
The LGB,etc etc etc folks gave him hell for eating there because the restaurant chains CEO has stated that he thinks marriage is between a man and a women.

"Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret over eating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage"

dailycaller.com...

This crap has got to come to an end eventually.
Hopefully before the black mirror episode comes true and we are all judged by our social media ratings.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
When someone is criticized for eating a simple meal, the world is just plain f&#ked up.

We are not talking about someone eating an endangered species or anything so damning, no we are talking about someone eating a chicken sandwich.
A chick-fil-a sandwich.
The LGB,etc etc etc folks gave him hell for eating there because the restaurant chains CEO has stated that he thinks marriage is between a man and a women.

"Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret over eating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage"

dailycaller.com...

This crap has got to come to an end eventually.
Hopefully before the black mirror episode comes true and we are all judged by our social media ratings.

Yeah, ridiculous.

Love me some Chik-Fil-A. I also admire them for closing on Sundays. Even though I am not religious, they put their beliefs before profits. I can't imagine what it cost them in annual revenue by not being open on Sundays.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Welcome to the NWO aka (butthurt pansies)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Love me some Chik-Fil-A.

I really wish they had a couple stores up here in Alaska. I've had them a few times in the Lesser 48 and they do make a damn fine chicken sandwich.

+12 more 
link   

Basically, I'm sorry for eating food.

Why don't the Nazi's just make a list of places they deem "verboten".

+15 more 
link   

No , the problem is when someone apologizes for it. What a weak - kneed "piece of work" this clown is.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Welcome to the NWO aka (butthurt pansies)

Jack Dorsey definitely fits into that box perfectly!

+43 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

And yet when the shooting happened at that gay nightclub, who brought in food for the people?

Chick fil A employees in Orlando showed up for work on Sunday, departing from the normal hours the fast food chain keeps in order to prepare food for first responders and people donating blood to victims of the shooting at gay nightclub Pulse.

Ya Chik Fil A is SO hateful......

These "activists" arent activists at all, they are just using the platform as an excuse to spill out their bias, vitriol and unwarranted hate.....
edit on 6/11/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just when you think the world can't get any more stupid, people go and raise the bar another notch.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Truett Cathy (and Dan too I believe) has been known to donate to LGBT hate groups. That said, I do not understand why they would criticize him for this. I understand it's pride month but what is his relationship to LGBT?

edit on 11-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Lying, hypocritical virtue-signalling at its very core.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why apologize to the I'm Offended mob?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And yet when the shooting happened at that gay nightclub, who brought in food for the people?

So you are saying chic fil made a party of it by celebrating with food.

Im not religious either but do love chic fil and they always have a non bitter and helpful staff from what i have seen.

Sadly it looks like all the wrong people in todays society have the largest amplifiers

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

PR stunt.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
What a weak - kneed "piece of work" this clown is.

CEO of Twitter... really, is any of this a revelation? I'm actually surprised he hasn't also apologized for eating meat or even possessing testicles that are a. his own and b. he was born with. Such are the days of the dumbasses lives anymore.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So much for personal choice and freedom.

Have they tried to pass this as a law yet?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So because I ate a chicken sandwich there once, years ago, and probably will again, I'm somehow against LGBT rights?

Am I understanding that right??

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

PR stunt.

really? PR stunt? what a dick

link   
a reply to: interupt42

So you are saying chic fil made a party of it by celebrating with food.

You joke...But some people would take that accusation seriously.

Im not religious either but do love chic fil and they always have a non bitter and helpful staff from what i have seen.

That's because they pay their employees well and even put their younger employees through school.

Sadly it looks like all the wrong people in todays society have the largest amplifiers

This is often the case historically.

What I find most confusing is how we can have access to the entirety of human knowledge and still succumb to so much ignorance.

link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
So much for personal choice and freedom.

Have they tried to pass this as a law yet?

Thats crazy, they arw working in banning chic fil a in california

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join