It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-un leaves his hotel for a 1030pm stroll

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I'm sure they are showing him what happens if your country has money!

I have really high hopes for all of this.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Maybe he was looking for a place to get two scoops of ice cream.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Martin75
I'm sure they are showing him what happens if your country has money!

I have really high hopes for all of this.

Buckle up

We have been around this site for over a decade waiting on this.........

It is interesting to think what i would do if i were lil kim and was raised in such traditions but wanted to go my own way and knowing that to do so the majority of my army around me would be very much on edge ready to go against any moves i would make toward peace all while being touted as the worst person on earth

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
Ya, while your countrymen are starving take your entourage out for a snack and a little stroll .

While I completely disagree with everything his country has done, and pretty much everything that he personally has done, I do have to wonder what it would be like to be born the son of a dictator. Do you take up the mantle as a survival instinct, or go against the grain and get disappeared by your family? Not saying that any of that makes amends for any of his or his families actions, I just think it would be hard to say that you would buck the trend unless you were in his shoes.

Perhaps he wasn't as in control as he would have liked to have been before trying to make changes? I would like to think we can agree that the fact he's left his country to meet with the leader of another country speaks to the fact that maybe he does want to change things. Perhaps he has a party back home that either he had to remove or at least break up their stranglehold in order to even get to this point?

I don't know, maybe I'm just seeing it from a different perspective of possibly being trapped by the constraints of your birth and the expectations put upon you. Sure he's a dictator and has done horrible things, that doesn't remove the fact he's a human being who while in an unfamiliar environment wanted to see the sights while he could.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I heard currently there are three counties that are not part of the federal reserve banking system iran, cuba and north korea.

I wonder if the backdoor parts of this deal is for NK to accept the banking system. Kim has been raised with western creature comforts maybe the deal is he gets to remain in in pseudo power and NK becomes intergrated into the banking system.

I'm optimistic about this but I feel that there is always more then meets the eye going on.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Maybe he was looking for a place to get two scoops of ice cream.

or a good jeweler that can set his Swiss Watch to the year 2018

🎃🚬

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The summit has been cut short... Trump leaving tomorrow night instead of Weds.
Perhaps Kim is just taking in the sights as tomorrow is a wash.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wonder if he's watching his body double on the news, or if he just doesn't care.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The “Trump leaving the summit early” story is just a smoke screen, part of The Art of the Deal. Tomorrow after the one on one talks, Trump will announce they’re going so well, he’s deciding to stay until Wed, which he planned to do all along anyway. Book it.
edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Him going out into public is symbolic of showing no fear.

Yeah, he has 30 plus bodyguards, but as I said its "symbolic". Ever since it has been established NK has a working nuclear option he has a certain amount of impunity to being attacked.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Hes gonna love 2 dollar tuesdays then

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: UKTruth

The “Trump leaving the summit early” story is just a smoke screen, part of The Art of the Deal. Tomorrow after the one on one talks, Trump will announce they’re going so well, he’s deciding to stay until Wed, which he planned to do all along anyway. Book it.

That reasoning would work if Kim hadn't already announced he was leaving early. He is set to leave at 2pm on Tuesday, leaving very little time for the negotiations. In response, hours later, the Trump team announced it was leaving at 7pm, five hours later.

What point is there staying in Singapore for a US President unless he is on vacation, after the talks are finished? Kim and his team will be gone early afternoon, what's Trump going to do? Go golfing at the Tanjong Golf Course next to his hotel?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I'm just watching FOX News now and they're showing live footage of Kim Jong-un and his entourage marching out of the hotel, down the path to a street where they all just jumped into vehicles to go for a drive..

It was the most bizare thing, the hosts couldnt stop talking about strategy and the blub of the meeting.. but... it was very odd footage

He had around 30 people surrounding him.. freely having photos taken..

then they got to a street, spread out.. some ran here, some ran there.. then a heap of them bolted into separate cars and took off.

Did anyone see that?

Very odd..... very very strange.... preplanned it seems by Kim Jong-un.. but unknown by his security and the singaporians

It looks weird and staged and they didn't realise he was there etc. etc. I think because it isn't from today or yesterday, it probably all happened weeks ago, to ensure no clown ops could hamper it

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just wait when Rocket boy uses his golden porta-potti....

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Om betting he got the munchies and they are looking for a convenience store to but slim jims.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Just wait when Rocket boy uses his golden porta-potti....

i hope i am really not reading your thought here
edit on 11-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wow, the Democrats have introduced a bill that removes the Presidents power to strike North Korea preemptively - any strike, not just nuclear.

Democrats proposed a new bill Monday — on the eve of talks between President Donald Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un — that would prevent the president from launching a pre-emptive strike on North Korea. Sens. Chris Murphy (D-CT) and Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) introduced the bill, which would require congressional approval before any pre-emptive strike, as an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).

Regardless of what you think about the rights and wrongs of this bill, that they have done it the night before a summit with North Korea is scandalous. Democrats are literally working against the interests of their own country in support of North Korea to boost their bargaining position. Incredible.
edit on 11/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It is pathetic. Do they not realize that most ppl see right through the crap.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: UKTruth

It is pathetic. Do they not realize that most ppl see right through the crap.

It's a really crappy move. Low even for Democrats.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oppose!!

#OPPOSE

OPPOSE!!!!!!

That's all the Dems have.

<< 1    3 >>

join