It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Tesar on Anthony Bourdain & Chantix + Asia Argento

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Say it ain't so Anthony.

But why? I deep dived into this because all seemed well until just this past week . There are dark stuff rumors but I will not touch it until factually proven. These are the facts as known:

[1] Your were twice divorced and jumped right into another relationship with Asia. [2] You loved Asia. [3] Pictures of Asia hugging and holding hands in Italy with French Journalist Hugo Clement while you are in France are published and released. [4] Asia posts strange picture three hours before your death was first reported, the Italian actress posted an Instagram story that showed her wearing a ripped, black T-shirt that read, “F–K EVERYONE” — with the cryptic caption, “You know who you are,” [5] You were once or are still on %$^^%$^& for smoking [6] $&^%%% causes and or exacerbates depression and potential suicides [see link] america.aljazeera.com... [6] For odd reason FDA removes the Black Box label [7] Another Chef, John Tesar makes the following comment an Anthony and women:

The latest rift relates to a comment Tesar says he made about Bourdain's wife, Ottavia Bussia. "She got mad at me," he says. "I made a comment about his first wife [Nancy Putkoski] on The Braiser, and his new wife got pissed off. She wears the pants. Trust me. He's always been dragged around by his dick. A lot of guys are. It's nice that he always marries women with strong personalities to take care of him because then he can just wander around, get stoned, drink and tell stories. He's like f--king Ernest Hemingway."

www.eonline.com...

All of the above tracks. I have been where Anthony has been on the woman stuff and the following video on Live Leak in my opinion says it all as it relates to Anthony.

RIP Anthony

The reason Anthony Bourdain Killed Himself, the sexes are having problems out there.
www.liveleak.com...
edit on 11-6-2018 by Jake56 because: typos corrected

edit on 11-6-2018 by Jake56 because: Due to FDA reversal removed name, left article link as it reamins in public domaign as published news

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

I feel like if he was not gone 300 days a year he and Ottavia would have had a chance. I think they were in lust not love. Sexual attraction. Common interests. That's not enough when you're gone all the time.

Not knocking Ottavia at all cause I advocate for women to take jiu jitsu but for her it was another factor. He was gone all the time and she was spending hours a day at renzos multiple days a week. Traveling with a few guys to competition's and such. She made her way into the arms of one of those guys.

Anthony didn't hold it against her and was not bitter. I just think had their situation been different they would have worked.
Though not blaming her there was a lot of pain there
edit on 11-6-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To not feel loved is a truly a heartbreaking experience-even deadly-one way or another. One can have all the talent, money and admiration in the world but without a true love-sometimes-for some-it is not worth living. And that is a very sad thing.

Rest in peace, Anthony.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sounds like he's been battling many issues for years, and she may have just pushed him over the edge in the end. Probably didn't mean to, but we do many things we don't mean to.

I've always liked him and he seemed like a good man, like a man who could love and has loved -- it showed in his respect and his interactions with other people. It would be strange for me to imagine what she did at the end did not hurt him.

Then again, she did not kill him... at the same time, if she were as uncaring as she seems and amorous with others while he's nearby... well she didn't have to, sometimes people just need encouragement.

And the 'free relationship' works only if both people feel that way. Here it seems that wasn't so. Now we only have one side to hear out.

I'll miss him.
edit on 11-6-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here is an article I read a few days ago before the whole Asia Argento thing blew open, but in this interview you can see how smitten he was with her. The interviewer calls it an infatuation and that he looks at her with puppy-dog eyes. Bourdain tried to hush it up.

He may have died of a broken heart before he killed himself. Who knows.

The New Yorker

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

I actually loved being on Chantix.
I started having the most intense lucid dreams.
When I would wake up in the morning i would be disappointed because it was like i discovered a whole new world.
Able to control all my dreams, even waking up wondering if something really happened because they were so incredibly real feeling.
In fact, I can still remember a majority of these dreams, almost like they are real memories.
I often wondered if others had the same experience on Chantix.

top topics

join