It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Leaving The NWO Was Never Going To Be A Smooth Ride

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
the USA was/is the NWO.

That's the problem or we are controlled by it. We can't leave it since all of our big corpoations, Banks, the Fed are part of it. Who would we leave?

The only answer is a new government but we can't leave something we are the main part of. LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good article here at the guardian by Yanis Varoufakis - progressive Greek - that relates to the discussion...

The Trump administration is building up a substantial economic momentum domestically. First, he passed income and corporate tax cuts that the establishment Republicans could not have imagined even in their wildest dreams a few years ago. But this was not all. Behind the scenes, Trump astonished Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat’s leader in the House of Representatives, by approving every single social program that she asked of him.

Very interesting; and completely underrepprted!

Armed with the exorbitant privilege that owning the dollar presses affords him, Trump then takes a look at the trade flows with the rest of the G7 and comes to an inescapable conclusion: he cannot possibly lose a trade war against countries that have such high surpluses with the US (eg Germany, Italy, China), or which (like Canada) will catch pneumonia the moment the American economy catches the common cold.

To my mind, the USA was established on principles that attempted to escape the power of the old world order of Europe - and which they initially achieved - but was subsequently suckered back into the 'fold', over the ages...

Worth reading the article in full: guardian article by Yanis Varoufakis

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Why didn't they run this one instead?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Because they're all clearly listening to trump in that photo and that's not what they wanted to portray.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yep, my thoughts exactly.

The NWO changes to fit the worldview of the poster. In this discussion it seems that people welcome the Western dominated NWO of democracies being replaced by the (mostly) authoritarian dominated dictatorships. I know which one I would rather live under.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
So you believe we are cheering g for the Eastern powers now?? You guys are clearly living in your own world when you just start making stuff up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join