It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Leaving The NWO Was Never Going To Be A Smooth Ride

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: nwtrucker

a reply to: Dfairlite

NWO is just a figment of the paranoid's mind. Those pictures represent declining American international greatness at Trump's expense.

Your are too funny. It's a healthy thing having comic relief inter-dispersed with more serious discussion. Thank you, again.

The idea of some secret cabal that has lasted through the centuries of like minded elites trying to rule the world and create a unified one world government of evil is what is laughable. The logistics of keeping such a thing secret is insane; plus getting 100% of your descendants to follow your vision and plans to a T is impossible, even for the elites. Kids don't listen to their parents; and that definitely holds true for the elites too.

The NWO CT is playing pretend for the paranoids.

Ummm, the United Nations has been around for decades.
It is literally the world government.

Seems like a lot of people around here don't study international law...

So how effective is the UN at that job? When a country misbehaves they send strongly worded letters of disapproval and tsk tsk very loudly, but the country can keep doing that stuff anyways. Especially if that country is the US since they borrow our troops the most for enforcement purposes.

The UN mostly serves as a medium for countries to get together and talk through their issues. That's pretty much it. Are you implying anything else about it?
edit on 11-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

NWO is just a figment of the paranoid's mind. Those pictures represent declining American international greatness at Trump's expense.

Your are too funny. It's a healthy thing having comic relief inter-dispersed with more serious discussion. Thank you, again.

The idea of some secret cabal that has lasted through the centuries of like minded elites trying to rule the world and create a unified one world government of evil is what is laughable. The logistics of keeping such a thing secret is insane; plus getting 100% of your descendants to follow your vision and plans to a T is impossible, even for the elites. Kids don't listen to their parents; and that definitely holds true for the elites too.

So how effective is the UN at that job? When a country misbehaves they send strongly worded letters of disapproval and tsk tsk very loudly, but the country can keep doing that stuff anyways. Especially if that country is the US since they borrow our troops the most for enforcement purposes.

The UN mostly serves as a medium for countries to get together and talk through their issues. That's pretty much it. Are you implying anything else about it?

Not to mention it is not ran by a "secret cabal" and they are not out pushing evil deeds. Unless those strongly-worded letters are considered evil.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you want a totalitarian world government if you are complaining they "dont have enough power" ?

I would have to say that I favor their weakness as opposed to giving them even more power.

But they are in fact and by law, the world government and represent the new order of the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That too. Just about everything they do is reported on internationally by any given nation's media outlets.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Not to mention it is not ran by a "secret cabal" and they are not out pushing evil deeds. Unless those strongly-worded letters are considered evil.

Evil or good is apparently in the eye of the beholder and subjective in nature.

Trump's a great example. You think he's evil - while other posters think he's the savior.
Reality is somewhere in the gray area.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Trump's a great example. You think he's evil - while other posters think he's the savior.

I don't see him as evil or good (as I really don't believe in either of those concepts). I see him as ignorant and unfit for the job he holds.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That too. Just about everything they do is reported on internationally by any given nation's media outlets.

Maybe if they do something big, but usually the nation's media outlets are too busy arguing petty politics and generating emotional propaganda to placate the masses to bother reporting on the finer details of the UN's proceedings.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I don't see him as evil or good (as I really don't believe in either of those concepts). I see him as ignorant and unfit for the job he holds.

I was responding to introvert - you interjected into my response to him and actually ducked under my statement to you. Cognitive dissonance?

Why do you think the UN should be more powerful?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you want a totalitarian world government if you are complaining they "dont have enough power" ?

I would have to say that I favor their weakness as opposed to giving them even more power.

Where did I say I was complaining? I was just stating the reality of the situation when you pointed out they were a world power.

But they are in fact and by law, the world government and represent the new order of the world.

I mean, basically this is true. But when I talk about the NWO conspiracy not being true I'm talking about the traditional idea of a secret group of elites trying to gain control of the world and take away freedoms from the people. The UN certainly isn't doing ANY of that. In fact, it's probably done more to promote the expansion of democracy and freedom than inhibit it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Maybe if they do something big, but usually the nation's media outlets are too busy arguing petty politics and generating emotional propaganda to placate the masses to bother reporting on the finer details of the UN's proceedings.

Uh... The stuff that isn't reported on at the UN is the same petty politics being reported on locally; just at the international level.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

True. The NWO conspiracy in based on the inherent idea that they are evil or wish to perpetuate evil deeds.

Trump's a great example. You think he's evil - while other posters think he's the savior. Reality is somewhere in the gray area.

I do not think he is evil, nor do I think he is a savior. Please do not say things you do not know anything about, or accuse me of things you are ignorant of.

I also do not think there is a NWO plot of any kind. If there is, Trump would be considered part of it because of his connections.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually the NWO is a term used by politicians after WWII.

en.wikipedia.org...(conspiracy_theory)

During the 20th century many politicians, such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill, used the term "new world order" to refer to a new period of history characterized by a dramatic change in world political thought and in the balance of power after World War I and World War II.[citation needed] They all saw the period as an opportunity to implement idealistic proposals for global governance in the sense of new collective efforts to address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual nation-states to solve, while always respecting the right of nations to self-determination. These proposals led to the formation of international organizations (such as the UN in 1945 and NATO in 1949), and international regimes (such as the Bretton Woods system (1944-1971) and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT, 1947-1994)), which were calculated[by whom?] both to maintain a balance of power in favor of the United States and to regularize cooperation between nations, in order to achieve a peaceful phase of capitalism.

You may recall George H.W. Bush's use of the term in some speech after Desert Storm.

Then came the UN's Agenda 21 followed on by Agenda 2030.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thinkers, not "Conspiracy Theorists" began to see some parallels between the UN driven Agenda 2030 and something akin to the New World Order which is basically a "Globalist" Agenda to end poverty world-wide and to address a host of other problems, mostly at the expense of the Developed World, Western Europe and the US.

In deriding the term NWO, you may be conflating two rather distinct but intertwined views, the first being a coalition of sovereign nation states operating through the UN to address the worlds problems through free trade and open borders and the second being the Alex Jones, Bildeberg Group/Bohemian Grove One World Government of interlocking Multi-national Corporations and the Banking Empires of the likes of the Rothschilds and the Swiss Bank of International Settlement. That second cabal, if you will, is the one most scorned by Putin, but that's a topic for another day.

I note of late a rather irritating tactic of the US Leftists of lumping those who talk about things like the New World Order, or "Crisis Actors" into a sort of nut fringe that pushes fake news rather than actually addressing the concerns people who discuss such things raise. Its easy, condemnatory and utterly stifles any debate. Of late, Google has compiled a list of such "words" or "terms" and is demonetizing or altogether closing channels that use these terms. Censorship by any other name.............."We must all become One With The Borg" and memorize the NPR talking points as the only talking points of credibility.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
I note of late a rather irritating tactic of the US Leftists of lumping those who talk about things like the New World Order, or "Crisis Actors" into a sort of nut fringe that pushes fake news rather than actually addressing the concerns people who discuss such things raise. Its easy, condemnatory and utterly stifles any debate. Of late, Google has compiled a list of such "words" or "terms" and is demonetizing or altogether closing channels that use these terms. Censorship by any other name.............."We must all become One With The Borg" and memorize the NPR talking points as the only talking points of credibility.

Just because you come up with a topic doesn't mean it needs to be debated. The problem with engaging with people who believe in crisis actors and that all shootings are false flags and other nonsense is that no amount of showing they are wrong will convince them. If you wanted to debate, there needs to be a point where you accept that your viewpoint is wrong, but that never happens.

If you want to discuss censorship, then do it, but trying to lump Google into some crazy idea of "we must become one with the borg" is just silly. Google is merely managing its product that it offers as is its right.

PS: Crisis actors and false flags are nut fringe and fake news.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

"Crisis actors and false flags are nut fringe and fake news"

You do realize, (apparently a lot of people don't) that just by saying something doesn't make it "true".

False flags are nut fringe and fake news?
Tell that to the people who died at Pearl Harbor!
Tell that to the people whose relatives died in Viet Nam as a result of the Bay of Tonkin incident.
Tell that to the people who died in Iraq because Sadaam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

One mans "false flag" is another man's injustice. But mostly contrived are they all.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

"Crisis actors and false flags are nut fringe and fake news"

You do realize, (apparently a lot of people don't) that just by saying something doesn't make it "true".

False flags are nut fringe and fake news?
Tell that to the people who died at Pearl Harbor!

The people who died at PH died to the Japanese; not American troops. Furthermore proof of the President knowing about the attack ahead of time and letting it happen is inconclusive. As you just said, saying something doesn't make it "true". Plus, whether the conspiracy theory is true or not, the people who died at PH never knew this.

Tell that to the people whose relatives died in Viet Nam as a result of the Bay of Tonkin incident.

This was a cluster#; not necessarily a false flag.

Tell that to the people who died in Iraq because Sadaam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

I served in Iraq. Though I'm not sure how you think the President lying to the public is a "false flag".

One mans "false flag" is another man's injustice. But mostly contrived are they all.

My point is really that if you jump to "false flag" as an explanation every time a mass shooting takes place then you are a nutter. This includes the Vegas shooting, Sandy Hook, and the recent Stoneman Douglas High shooting. In fact, speaking of the last one, if you think that David Hogg or any of those kids are crisis actors then I've lost a TON of respect for you as a human being. Same goes for people saying that the victims of Sandy Hook were crisis actors too. When you do that you are doing EXACTLY what you just complained to me about labeling false flaggers as nutters as doing but in reverse. You are shutting down debate by dismissing these kids' message and points because you've labeled them (without any evidence whatsoever) as crisis actors.
edit on 11-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's not New World Order or worldly this and that, it's what that guy on Saturday Night Live, Church chat lady said Church chat lady yes him .

I have lost my worldly view huh, from the spiritual viewpoint, or the Biblical viewpoint, or from God's viewpoint, that character mentioned in the skit, SNL rules over this world temporarily, as it says in Scripture.

Trump could be the end the immoral character in Scripture, or he could be our last chance, given to us by Divine Providence

When we see him acting on film with other national leaders that's the impression I get, he is going to make a difference

Simply by the way he acts, shoves all the other International leaders below him. I saw what he did with the embassy in Jerusalem I suppose we can expect more or what seems to be charades but has no effect on the national leaders and so Trump is no one's fool.

Germany's Leading Lady Merkel, will probably be a problem at some point in time if she's not already, as if she's the modern version of the latest in the line of Caesars. I hope I'm not putting anyone off by mentioning scriptures but the prophecy written in Scripture is matching what we see falling in line today with Germany still prominent, and this new world order we have going

In that second picture I see Trump tellin them all to stuff it, cuz they're all evil buzzards.

edit on 11-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

once the illness afflicting the American people currently, wears off.

Are you talking about TDS?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I never mentioned David Hogg, the Vegas shooter or Sandy Hook..........and you know that.

Crisis actors are beyond my expertise. I've seen evidence of people who are repeatedly seen at demonstrations/riots, around the country. Hard to say if they're crisis actors or not. We see the same people making speeches after events, maybe, maybe not. What we do have evidence of is paid demonstrators.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Now your derailing the topic of nwo by picking the three specific mass shootings people alleged to be false flags and accused us of saying all mass shootings are false flags. Yes, those were your words. People who believe all mass shootings are false flags, but mentioned the only three very specific false flags we actually discuss in the CT realm.

Those are the only shootingss we believe are false flags, based on Crisis actors, syndaver Labs ability to replicate very realistic human bodies that will gore so real they will make you hurl, and the Israeli discovery from 2009 that makes it possible to fabricate DNA evidence from nothing more than a digital profile and a blank Blood sample. Put legalized propaganda made possible with Obama's signature in 2014(2012?) and 2017 and the government/deep state literally has the legal authority and physical means to turn any number of crisis actors into the next false flag attempt to usurp the second amendment.

That's as far South I am going on the off topic matter. As far as the on topic matter, when the rulers of the world themselves admit they are meeting behind closed doors to discuss the future path of the world and most of it's inhabitants with the humans who control the world's commerce and industry and you call it anything but a global cabal/world order, new or not, your just being crass at that point for the sake of being crass.

edit on 6-11-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Their face in the second is the face I see on people who are not worthy of my spit, let alone the right to judge me.

Good on Trump. Be that guy. "That guy" was missing from their company before him.

Thats why they arent human to him. They dont respect him. Why on earth would Trump in turn be kind to them? Did they make him, help him, offer peace? Consolation, or comfort?

They and those like them treat Trump and the rest like an enemy. With contempt and malice...

Its like they want to command him since he isnt seen as their equal. They arent his boss. WE ARE.

That man is the freaking president of the last super power. We do not need to contemplate others as they do us. Its a courtesy, not a right. Allies are still foreign nations with self interests.

edit on 6 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join