It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Leaving The NWO Was Never Going To Be A Smooth Ride

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Krazysh0t

One doesn't need it be secret, does one. One doesn't need agreement from the masses if their short-spanned attention is directed to 'freebies' and immediate self-indulgence.

I will cede one point. I 'suspect' the current meme on a NWO has some kernels of truth, if for no other reason than to get traction, I smell a massive misdirect, a deflection from actual intentions and means.

Besides, to give an analogy, there may not be nukes flying, but I'm leaving the radars on 24/7....just in case.

Look. I'm not saying to implicitly trust the elites. They have their own self-interests that are usually at the expense of the non-elites. It is just silly to assume that their self-interests all align exactly. That is ridiculous. The elites' self-interests compete against each other just as much as you and my interests compete against each other.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Dfairlite

Both images are very brief moments in a vast stretch of time, and tell no story save for the ones we generate in our heads. They are utterly meaningless.

They know that. We know that. It's fun watching them maintain the same arguments all the while their favorite leaders bowels turn to water....

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Thank you for saying this. It's seriously crazy. I've been saying it for years.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

My take on it..
Photo 1.. Politicians relaxed after reaching an agreement..
Photo 2 frustrated politicians and one child in a 71 year old mans obese body.
USA is an empire in decline. Fine by me if it makes you feel better to call it somethimg else.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

One doesn't need it be secret, does one. One doesn't need agreement from the masses if their short-spanned attention is directed to 'freebies' and immediate self-indulgence.

I will cede one point. I 'suspect' the current meme on a NWO has some kernels of truth, if for no other reason than to get traction, I smell a massive misdirect, a deflection from actual intentions and means.

Besides, to give an analogy, there may not be nukes flying, but I'm leaving the radars on 24/7....just in case.

Look. I'm not saying to implicitly trust the elites. They have their own self-interests that are usually at the expense of the non-elites. It is just silly to assume that their self-interests all align exactly. That is ridiculous. The elites' self-interests compete against each other just as much as you and my interests compete against each other.

I agree completely with you on that point. That doesn't mean they don't try though.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've seen more than a few bullies smirk like that when confronted. It's an I don't care facade. The arms tight around his body give an entirely different message.
It's fullof#ism
edit on 6112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

My take on it..
USA is an empire in decline. Fine by me if it makes you feel better to call it somethimg else.

We see it as America first. It's why we elected him. It's why we support him and why we're very pleased with these photos....

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

How many freebies and self indulgent activities to you participate in?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

My take on it..

Party's over schmucks!....Haha

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I would argue that the nwo has met annually in secret since the 1960's and then publicly but still behind clozed doors since the early 2000's.

When the most powerful humans of the Earth and/or representatives from industry, finance, goverment and Royal Monarchs gather to discuss the direction of the world. They are literally all the rulers of the world by way of their position as leaders of nation's and corporate empires.

How is that not represent a world order of some kind, which from our interpretation is relatively new in the modern era. The original meetings from post ww2 cold war erA no doubt had some of the oldest world money powers in attendance. People's who's money and influence likely stretches back centuries, kind of like the rothchilds.

If you can take in all those facts that they themselves admit too, biggest power players meeting in secret to discuss the direction of the world, and still not see the nwo conspiracy, you may be in the wrong discussion board about conspiracies.

Yes all elites have co.mpeting interest like All of us. But we all still work with a team to achieve a common goal in our jobs, do we not?? It would be obtuse to not agree the elites share a common goal they will still work towards regardless of competing interest.

It's why Walmart's frequently have food service stores within even though they sell everything one needs to make their own similar food. Competition can become complimentary with the right design.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I'm starting to feel the same way as you, I tried to keep myself balanced, as the media has become pure propaganda on both sides, but lately President Trump seems to be suffering from dementia or something!!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You'll eventually see it's all been trump first and American if I have time.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Leaving the NWO? Well, I am not one to believe the NWO even is a "thing", but if it were, this picture does not prove America is leaving it. Especially when you consider that Trump has been meeting with people such as Henry Kissinger, who spoke to him about creating a new, peaceful "world order".

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I would argue that the nwo has met annually in secret since the 1960's and then publicly but still behind clozed doors since the early 2000's.

When the most powerful humans of the Earth and/or representatives from industry, finance, goverment and Royal Monarchs gather to discuss the direction of the world. They are literally all the rulers of the world by way of their position as leaders of nation's and corporate empires.

Are you forgetting that with Democracies the nation's 1st world powers all change leadership on a regular basis?

How is that not represent a world order of some kind, which from our interpretation is relatively new in the modern era. The original meetings from post ww2 cold war erA no doubt had some of the oldest world money powers in attendance. People's who's money and influence likely stretches back centuries, kind of like the rothchilds.

So? That doesn't mean it is evil and they are planning nefariousness at the expense of the every day person.

If you can take in all those facts that they themselves admit too, biggest power players meeting in secret to discuss the direction of the world, and still not see the nwo conspiracy, you may be in the wrong discussion board about conspiracies.

What "facts" are they admitting too? Are you referring to that one quote from H.W. Bush that is ALWAYS taken out of context about the NWO?

Also, I don't have to believe EVERY CT that comes out of some crackpots head to be on these forums. Plus this isn't even the NWO forum board. It is the Political Mud Pit. Though, that means nothing as well because you are basically saying that skeptics aren't supposed to be on CT boards, which is absurd because then you'd just have a pure echo chamber.

Yes all elites have co.mpeting interest like All of us. But we all still work with a team to achieve a common goal in our jobs, do we not?? It would be obtuse to not agree the elites share a common goal they will still work towards regardless of competing interest.

Promoting freedom and democracy throughout the world?

It's why Walmart's frequently have food service stores within even though they sell everything one needs to make their own similar food. Competition can become complimentary with the right design.

By that same token, what's wrong with the world working together to improve the quality of life for everyone?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I saw a post somewhere today showing that second photo (with Trump and the gang) - right below it, a photo from that exact same meeting with people standing in the same places (although I think someone had left the frame?) and they were all smiling, having a friendly chat.

A still frame (photo) out of a video is out of context in the same way a few words out of a paragraph is out of context.

People going nuts over this picture need a hobby.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've seen more than a few bullies smirk like that when confronted. It's an I don't care facade. The arms tight around his body give an entirely different message.
It's fullof#ism

So are the Asian countries also bullies? They are standing next to Trump, looking at the EU members the same way, and smirking too?

Pictures are worth a thousand words, you're right, but you haven't said much about the ignoring effect the other members were giving Obama in the top picture. What's your thoughts on that?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The NWO would be European based. It is not the USA. We were talked into joining slowly into it over the years. We do not need to be part of it but it would be beneficial to get along with them. The NWO is actually an false economic powerhouse controlled by the elite. I do not know which group is actually controlling it but do know most of the ones pushing it are just puppets under the control of the puppetmasters.

The NWO is real, but I do not know if it is beneficial or detrimental to us common people in the long run. I do know that these kind of people want complete control over their subjects. They are trying to get Royal status and many of these people are in the royal bloodline. I cannot judge, but I do like my freedoms and do not like kissing others butts to just survive if I am being truthful and civil. It will be hard to regain power from this group once we get too deep into it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How many freebies and self indulgent activities to you participate in?

None of your business....

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The NWO as it was envisioned by the sick sick Nazi f*** Bush will never come to pass.

The only person who is not a globalist puppet in either of those photos is Trump, his actions have come to show that.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

NWO is just a figment of the paranoid's mind. Those pictures represent declining American international greatness at Trump's expense.

Your are too funny. It's a healthy thing having comic relief inter-dispersed with more serious discussion. Thank you, again.

The idea of some secret cabal that has lasted through the centuries of like minded elites trying to rule the world and create a unified one world government of evil is what is laughable. The logistics of keeping such a thing secret is insane; plus getting 100% of your descendants to follow your vision and plans to a T is impossible, even for the elites. Kids don't listen to their parents; and that definitely holds true for the elites too.

The NWO CT is playing pretend for the paranoids.

Ummm, the United Nations has been around for decades.
It is literally the world government.

Seems like a lot of people around here don't study international law...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join