It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Leaving The NWO Was Never Going To Be A Smooth Ride

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I've seen this picture floating around many left leaning websites. Usually accompanied by an article or snippet deriding the decline of US relations with some of our allies. As I've continued to look at this image it struck me that it's very symbolic. The USA gave the middle finger to the NWO and this is what it looks like. To me, an entertaining side thought that this conjures is our resident leftists, who despise the NWO but insist trump is a part of it. It makes no sense, but hey, trump = bad and nwo = bad so trump must also = NWO.

Anyway, I don't have a lot to add about the picture, just wanted to get your thoughts on the image and provide a few of mine.

edit on 11-6-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
G7 is the old world order made up of past colonial powers. SCO is the new world order. G7 has declining aging demographics. SCO has vibrant growing demographics.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Given that America IS the NWO, and has been for decades, a willing participant, one of the most active drivers for agendas which are alien to the needs of the human race, I call your photo comparison as the BS it is. Corporations having a say in law making, is VERY NWO, and that is what a Trump Presidency means, has meant from the start, and will be remembered for, once the illness afflicting the American people currently, wears off.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: YommieSans
G7 is the old world order made up of past colonial powers. SCO is the new world order. G7 has declining aging demographics. SCO has vibrant growing demographics.

Perhaps in the future, 40-50 years from now. Only after the west is flat lined, officially, though. The SCO has overlapping members such as Turkey. the two biggest members, China and India, have border disputes and small fracases between them. Both on land and at sea.

The Eurasian potential is well beyond the west's down the road. I'm fine with that....as long as the U.S. is stabilized and in good overall shape. I do see it more as multiple potential NWOs 'jockeying' with each other. Perhaps even more than merely two.

It opens the door to a much, much more complicated picture than most think. JMO, though.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

NWO is just a figment of the paranoid's mind. Those pictures represent declining American international greatness at Trump's expense.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Given that America IS the NWO, and has been for decades, a willing participant, one of the most active drivers for agendas which are alien to the needs of the human race, I call your photo comparison as the BS it is. Corporations having a say in law making, is VERY NWO, and that is what a Trump Presidency means, has meant from the start, and will be remembered for, once the illness afflicting the American people currently, wears off.

A pretty contradictory 'given', on your part. The U.S. has been going down Mr. Crapper's signal invention for decades now.

It approaches laughable to claim the nation that is the NWO was also in, that process , self destructing. Hmm, if that's the case let's include the U.K. which seems to be 'flushing' even faster than the U.S..

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Turkey is not a G7 or an SCO. Iran is likely to join SCO before Turkey does.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

America being NWO does not disqualify others from being members also. But America is the biggest and most powerful one by far, has the fingers in most pies, has the most leeches on its rump.

Mark my words, my country needs a clean up, and I would never argue otherwise.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

NWO is just a figment of the paranoid's mind. Those pictures represent declining American international greatness at Trump's expense.

Your are too funny. It's a healthy thing having comic relief inter-dispersed with more serious discussion. Thank you, again.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

America being NWO does not disqualify others from being members also. But America is the biggest and most powerful one by far, has the fingers in most pies, has the most leeches on its rump.

Mark my words, my country needs a clean up, and I would never argue otherwise.

I would agree with the powerful part. Fingers in pies? Never has or will, for that matter, match the U.K. in that regard.

The leeches? A close call, either way.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Your are too funny. It's a healthy thing having comic relief inter-dispersed with more serious discussion. Thank you, again.

The idea of some secret cabal that has lasted through the centuries of like minded elites trying to rule the world and create a unified one world government of evil is what is laughable. The logistics of keeping such a thing secret is insane; plus getting 100% of your descendants to follow your vision and plans to a T is impossible, even for the elites. Kids don't listen to their parents; and that definitely holds true for the elites too.

The NWO CT is playing pretend for the paranoids.
edit on 11-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Top picture shows everyone happy as pigs sitting around Obama. Bottom picture shows more then a few worried faces dealing directly with Trump.

In the top picture, nobody is even looking at Obama, while the bottom one has them face to face with Trump. I think this says more to the fact that Trump doesn't care about the whole NWO agenda, and is looking out for Americas best interest.

But hay, that's just my opinion. I'm sure others will pop in here with some weird notion about how Trump is Satan (or Stan), or whatever.

edit on 11-6-2018 by Guyfriday because: Strange things occure when autocorrect is watching.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: YommieSans

Turkey is not a G7 or an SCO. Iran is likely to join SCO before Turkey does.

Not G-7. NWO order is the subject and, yes, Turkey IS a member of SCO, look it up. SCO is , in part, a counter to NATO and Turkey is member of both.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Funny how Trump fans look at that photo and see a strong powerful man, whilst the rest of the world looks at it and sees a petulant rude baby looking smug and self-satisfied about how rude he's being.

And this weird notion that persists that Trump, a rich property developer who is part of the elite 1% club, might somehow not be part of the elite 1% club and somehow on the side of the working man. Trump is the establishment.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

One doesn't need it be secret, does one. One doesn't need agreement from the masses if their short-spanned attention is directed to 'freebies' and immediate self-indulgence.

I will cede one point. I 'suspect' the current meme on a NWO has some kernels of truth, if for no other reason than to get traction, I smell a massive misdirect, a deflection from actual intentions and means.

Besides, to give an analogy, there may not be nukes flying, but I'm leaving the radars on 24/7....just in case.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

LOL

There is a whole group on Trumps side of the Photo Staring , arms crossed At Merkel and gang ... LOL Quit fixating on Trump LOL
edit on 6112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Funny how Trump fans look at that photo and see a strong powerful man, whilst the rest of the world looks at it and sees a petulant rude baby looking smug and self-satisfied about how rude he's being.

And this weird notion that persists that Trump, a rich property developer who is part of the elite 1% club, might somehow not be part of the elite 1% club and somehow on the side of the working man. Trump is the establishment.

Same old argument, all the while avoiding the simple fact that every single one of the alternate options were and are part of that 'club'. The very fact of that omission is why you receive no traction with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You're funny. You believe in a new world order like it's not just an idea.
And as to the photos.
A thousand words...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Both images are very brief moments in a vast stretch of time, and tell no story save for the ones we generate in our heads. They are utterly meaningless.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You're funny. You believe in a new world order like it's not just an idea.
And as to the photos.
A thousand words...

Photos are cool. Film is better. One gets a more accurate context that way. What you completely miss is we are elated by these pictures!! More please....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join