It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News...your game is up!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That whole show was a liberal circle jerk. One long liberal pep rally with a few trophies handed out for good measure. Entertainers should entertain and leave their political opinions backstage where they belong.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: burdman30ott6

so, you're "angry" but deniro is filled with "hate".

that's cute.

WTF did I say I was "angry?" I'm mocking him. mocking him. It's something often done while laughing and, frankly, I don't often laugh when I'm angry.

YOU brought the angry word into this, saying I sounded angry and falsely associating angry words with hatred, I didn't correct you on the anger thing but I did correct you on the dumb attempt to say anger is the same as hatred.

Please, please do try to keep up.

Image unrelated to post, just throwing in a Deniro image since we're talking about him and some may have no idea who the man is...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

lol

"Hatred like that deserves center stage. That's the type of hyperbolic bigotry that drives the moderates towards the Right side in vast numbers."

deniro sounds angry..

yet, you think he is filled with hate. got it.
edit on 11-6-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I think it's pretty safe, at this point, to assume I'm NOT a liberal!!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

lol

"Hatred like that deserves center stage. That's the type of hyperbolic bigotry that drives the moderates towards the Right side in vast numbers."

deniro sounds angry..

yet, you think he is filled with hate. got it.

Like I said, the cult he's speaking to will simply eat it up with a spoon. While dining, be aware that the foyer of the restaurant is emptying out quickly and they're not coming into the diningroom.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What are you calling them out on NOW, after all their years of outright lies, slanderous and libelous publication of falsehoods, propagandism, rhetorical reporting and utterly immense right bias?

They are running interference, so that their viewers won't see the other hand. They are keeping the persecution complex strong amongst the mentally weak. That is all they have EVER done.

Your words can apply to FOX News , CNN, MSNBC, etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just saw a video on FB of a Fox segment where the female commentator just called Trump and Un two dictators.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
What are you calling them out on NOW, after all their years of outright lies, slanderous and libelous publication of falsehoods, propagandism, rhetorical reporting and utterly immense right bias?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

so, you're "angry" but deniro is filled with "hate".

that's cute.

WTF did I say I was "angry?" I'm mocking him. mocking him. It's something often done while laughing and, frankly, I don't often laugh when I'm angry.

YOU brought the angry word into this, saying I sounded angry and falsely associating angry words with hatred, I didn't correct you on the anger thing but I did correct you on the dumb attempt to say anger is the same as hatred.

Please, please do try to keep up.

Image unrelated to post, just throwing in a Deniro image since we're talking about him and some may have no idea who the man is...

You do realize that most often, people read text in their head, as if they were the one saying it...fully charged with their own emotional response, right? They can't even imagine that someone else, may be thinking in an entirely different way...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Prime example of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

This Left lunatic rants on about how Trump went to school but thinks he lacks morals, then DeNiro proceeds to spew F bombs on national prime time television. Talk about no class and no moral guidance.

The Left always does what they accuse the other side of, Hitler would be proud of him. They have rallies against violence as they smash in the store fronts rob rape and pillage culminating in midnight arson. It's their MO and you can count on it.

If you see them support a cause against homelessness, you can bet they are causing the homelessness. Just look at California.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It's actually 9:00 PM eastern time tonight due to the time difference.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Didn't you know? Trump is basically going to collude with Kim on how to take over the world.

Old Nancy didnt see that coming!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I just read on the hill that hannity will get the first trump interview after the negotiations.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Is this the right place to point out the Fox & Friends lapsus ?

Oww and ooops !
Trump must've been glowering

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

They should start acting like cnn the most trusted name in news

edit on 11-6-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well, for my part, I've been calling them out for a long time if you look back at my posts. However, this time is pretty blatant.

AND...it also proves one of my other constant statements that despite what others may suggest, FOX is NOT in Trump's corner. That's really the point.

Star for you though.

I was damn happy they showed the clip with de Niro's eff bomb on Trump, and then him getting a standing ovation

***WARNING>>>>>GRAPHIC LANGUAGE*****

It was pretty funny in an 'awwww, ain't he cute....NOT' moment. I am sick and tired of the speculations and opinions of NK USA on this and that of this very important meeting. Talk about beating a dead horse.....except they're beating a horse that hasn't even been borne yet. They have talked of little else in the last couple of days. Then we will have to listen to all the explanations and opinions AFTER the meeting if watching FOX news. Which is why I will watch for a bit to get the info on the meeting and then change the channel.
edit on 11-6-2018 by StoutBroux because: Warning

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

That was disgusting.
And I don't care who the POTUS is!
That was neither the time nor the place.

Lost some respect for DeNiro, talented actor or not.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinySickTears

It's actually 9:00 PM eastern time tonight due to the time difference.

For the early risers, late-to-beders, Sean Hannity (FoxNews) who is in Singapore, will interview President Trump, just before the President leaves to return to Washington.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Probably been awhile since Hannity gave his mandatory bj to spanky.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Since yesterday (Sunday) there has been, on the front page in the top left corner, a huge picture box that says "Countdown to the Summit" or whatever, and you could click there for information.

During the summit, Fox covered it live and it was still on the front page. Now that the summit is over it is front and center on the front page.

So I don't know what the fudge you are talking about FOX not giving this front page coverage. It's been front page coverage for over a day now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join