It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News...your game is up!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've said, on ATS, for a long time that Trump has no real interest in dismantling or rejecting fake news. His constant praise of FOX news proves it. Anyone, who has been even slightly aware, would know that FOX news is apart of the problem. Only a fool would deny this.

The problem is the extreme bias of the left vs right mainstream medias. And both polarities will rarely ever move outside the box of the official gov. narrative.

You can't call out CNN as FAKE news and at the same time give huge praise to FOX news. I'll bet anyone here that Fox News lies or manipulates just as much as their liberal counterparts.

Too many think trump is some god who has no flaws..

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Didn't you know? Trump is basically going to collude with Kim on how to take over the world.

OK, that image ia too much. I'll fear for the world if a mic catches Trump say NARF. It will mean the small fat one has talked the tall one into something really crazy that probably won't work but will make a big mess in the attempt. I know Trump is smarter than that.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You think airing the hatred coming from a washed up actor with a superiority complex and an elitist air talking out of his ass and using profanities against a POTUS who is presently getting the job done on multiple fronts is doing Trump a disservice? Seriously? Dude, I LOVE seeing the jackasses jackassing like Raging Bullsnip did last night. Hatred like that deserves center stage. That's the type of hyperbolic bigotry that drives the moderates towards the Right side in vast numbers. I'm not a FOX viewer, but in this one they can absolutely rock on.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I wonder, though--is there anything of actual substance to discuss at this point, or are you just interested in hearing FoxNews' conjecture and editorializing on the subject until there is something definitive to say about the meeting?

Sincere questions, because I get tired of "news" agencies pre-reporting on things constantly that they've been pre-reporting on for days already.

Maybe showing a washed-up actor's opinions on the president is a welcomed reprieve for some.

Or just don't watch 24-hour news channels, which is usually the best option.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Maybe they should have a lead story on how many scoops of ice cream Trump got as opposed to everyone else ? Or maybe a speculative piece on Trumps mental health, if he doesn't look well according to a reporter with all the mental health classes he or she took at journalism school, it is certainly a lead story, all that expertise you know.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think it’s pretty easy to filter what’s good and not...

Is something just opinion? Is it backed by facts (not opinions that some like to call facts)? What hypocrisies are present? Hierarchy of what matters and level of relevance (this is where opinion comes in).

I think fox has some excellent journalists on to give real news. Sara Carter; John Solomon; Kimberly Strassel; Glen Greenwald; etc... (I don’t like or agree to all their reporting, but again, personal fake news filtering is easy if you put any effort into it...)

The hosts and a lot of the panels of all the MSM are there to tell you what to think of it...

The short segment style they use most, now, is garbage.

A lot of news is just gossip.

On topic, Fox has been Live or had personalities live in Singapore, thru last night, and will probably be again tonight... I don’t think the story at the top of the hour necessarily equals the top story.

(Edit to add: but if on their website, or the graphics they used say Top Story, then “technically,” I admit I’m wrong.)
edit on 6/11/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

"washed up actor with a superiority complex and an elitist air talking out of his ass."

you just described trump not de niro. lol washed up? that's funny.

"Hatred like that deserves center stage. That's the type of hyperbolic bigotry that drives the moderates towards the Right side in vast numbers."

you don't think you sound angry?? maybe you should meditate on what you wrote there.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

"washed up actor with a superiority complex and an elitist air talking out of his ass."

you just described trump not de niro. lol washed up? that's funny.

"Hatred like that deserves center stage. That's the type of hyperbolic bigotry that drives the moderates towards the Right side in vast numbers."

you don't think you sound angry?? maybe you should meditate on what you wrote there.

...perhaps you could learn the difference in meaning between the words "anger" and "hatred." I'll give you a pro-tip, they're in no way the same thing.

Oh, and I don't hate Deniro, I mock Deniro. Again, different words have different meanings, ya?

edit on 11-6-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

"coming from a washed up actor with a superiority complex and an elitist air talking out of his ass"

sounds like hatred to me.

de niro is angry.

see your edit now. lol
edit on 11-6-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm glad to see Fox report it.

They should keep it up!

Not so much what DeNiro said, but the standing ovation from the suck-asses afterwards.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well, I guess that's certainly a valid viewpoint I hadn't really considered, but I go back to the old mantra... 'any press is good press'. So, by even giving Deniro any airtime at all is free advertising for him.

I do see your point though.

edit on 6/11/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

suck-asses? how about they like what he said. have you ever watched a trump rally?

holy hypocrisy.

link   

sounds like hatred to me.

...and your words sound like the wind blowing through a field of hairs to me... your point?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

and, your hatred is palapble. its does you side no good. just sayin...

edit on 11-6-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, I guess that's certainly a valid viewpoint I hadn't really considered, but I go back to the old mantra... 'any press is good press'. So, by even giving Deniro any airtime at all free advertising for him.

I do see your point though.

It preaches to the choir on the Deniro side. The man's hate-filled little tantrum won't sway anyone to his side, it will only push away those not yet committed while drumming up the cult to be even louder and more offensively hate-filled at the next award show. It's a total win-win for anyone who finds Deniro and the cultists to be untenable and disgusting.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

and, your hated is palapble. its does you side no good. just sayin...

Do you have access to a dictionary?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
As I write this there is an unprecedented and historic summit meeting about to take place between NK and the USA with the heads of both states leading the way.

What's FOX news lead story????

Deniro's rant on Trump at the Emmy's last night!

UNBELIEVABLE!

Shed the sheep's clothing FOX...you've been called out!

RAGING BULL - Hollywood icon draws cheers from Broadway Elites

"You have to ask yourself one question " (Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry) .
How many times and for how long has Fox covered the upcoming "Summit" . On or off ?
I noticed that was all that was on. Yet dead silence from CNN as they were hoping that the Summit was off.
A News media cannot run different stories ?
Or , just the ones you want to hear ?
How about the Warriors NBA Championship ? Is that on Fox , and are you going to complain if it is ?

edit on 6/11/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

suck-asses? how about they like what he said. have you ever watched a trump rally?

holy hypocrisy.

Aww man. Sorry.

Didn't realize you were one of the ones applauding.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

so, you're "angry" but deniro is filled with "hate".

that's cute.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't get it. People rail against fox for being pro-Trump. Now they don't mention Trump and its a bad thing?

This is the liberal logic I don't understand. Its a flag waving in a tornado to me. It never points the same direction for more than a fraction of a second except for the part anchored to the pole which in this case is anything that hurts Trump.

Fox is pro Trump = Fox is bad. Fox is anti Trump = Fox is bad.

Liberals are anti anything that remotely connects to Trump = liberals are bad.

Just join Maher in hoping for a huge financial disaster so he can blame Trump. Lets get a whole bunch of people suffering from financial distress, that will help. He didn't even wait until it happened...he is begging for it to happen so he can politicize it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join