It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News...your game is up!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As I write this there is an unprecedented and historic summit meeting about to take place between NK and the USA with the heads of both states leading the way.

What's FOX news lead story????

Deniro's rant on Trump at the Emmy's last night!

UNBELIEVABLE!

Shed the sheep's clothing FOX...you've been called out!

RAGING BULL - Hollywood icon draws cheers from Broadway Elites
edit on 6/11/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What are you calling them out on NOW, after all their years of outright lies, slanderous and libelous publication of falsehoods, propagandism, rhetorical reporting and utterly immense right bias?

They are running interference, so that their viewers won't see the other hand. They are keeping the persecution complex strong amongst the mentally weak. That is all they have EVER done.
edit on 11-6-2018 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

What are you calling them out on NOW, after all their years of outright lies, slanderous and libelous publication of falsehoods, propagandism, rhetorical reporting and utterly immense right bias?

Which is different from the rest of the "free press" how?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Didn't you know? Trump is basically going to collude with Kim on how to take over the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Well, they can't focus solely on the NK meeting and how can they make it their lead story when there is nothing to tell?

That would make for piss poor entertainment and they are a entertainment channel.

Not sure what you expect.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha You just gave CNN their next headline!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'd only be concerned about it if they go CNN obsessed about bobbie.

Check back in a week, if they ran 137 segments about it and dedicated 20 hours airtime a day to it, then I'd be worried.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The summit has been in the news.
They're not meeting till Tuesday so let's see what they report Wednesday.

And I'm confused. Are we supposed to hate fox news now? Cause for a while it was one of the few the trumpets would accept

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

And I'm confused. Are we supposed to hate fox news now? Cause for a while it was one of the few the trumpets would accept

It's not confusing. The Right Wing continues to turn on their own as fast as they can, if they do not fall in line with the accepted rhetoric and conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well, for my part, I've been calling them out for a long time if you look back at my posts. However, this time is pretty blatant.

AND...it also proves one of my other constant statements that despite what others may suggest, FOX is NOT in Trump's corner. That's really the point.

Star for you though.

edit on 6/11/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Which is different from the rest of the "free press" how?

It's not at all!

That's the point.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

They had game?

*giggles*

Find Last Week Tonight on Facebook like your mom would

I like the analogy right there. Your whole piece looks as if you just found out what the Fox does. Fascinating! Maybe you should share that with all the moms on fckbook?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
News makes you feel like you make a difference - you do not, without engaging in reality and with real people.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Illusion of control
Illusion of control is the tendency for human beings to believe they can control or at least influence outcomes that they demonstrably have no influence over.

The predominant paradigm in research on unrealistic perceived control has been Ellen Langer’s (1975) 'illusion of control'.

Langer showed that people often behave as if chance events are accessible to personal control............

Without action, your just a spectator in a game that is well over your head.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
lol

op, how do you feel about this -

everything wrong with fox news in one video

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There isn’t any new updates for the NK and US summit worth covering yet, so I’m unsure what you’re so upset about. It’s the only MSM outlet conservatives can watch without being insulted for not thinking like them, so don’t be surprised when we all continue to watch Fox News.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Fox is a business. They follow the trends. They have a yugge staff looking at the stories that will allow them to keep and gain advertisers.

Fox is finally starting to be fair and balanced.
edit on 11-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
They should be getting more to share soon since things are ahead of schedule and going well, Trump will be leaving early to the US at 8pm Tuesday, instead of Wednesday morning, as planned. Associated Press seems to be able to find many things newsworthy during this monumental meeting. I must admit that I would expect the news to be feeding more crumbs to keep their viewers hooked for the bigger story. Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think hollywood actors and producers are starting to believe they are more important than our elected leaders of the country. This is bad. The heads of News media are acting the same way.

That is what happens when we elected actors to the office of the president of the USA, we created monsters. Hollywood probably did not think Trump was a good actor so they are slamming him. Hollywood is totally disconnected from reality, Well, I suppose most of what they create is not real so maybe they got delusional from living with unreal so much.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I still enjoy Fox news reporting. They still have to run the CIA Global Engagement Center official line though. All media answers to the state everywhere you go.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Fox is a business. They follow the trends. They have a yugge staff looking at the stories that will allow them to keep and gain advertisers.

Fox is finally starting to be fair and balanced.

Nonsense. They are as fair and balanced as MSNBC liberal news. You must be living in a right-wing cave to have that opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join