It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could interview someone that was abducted...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: one4all

I’ve learned to pray to Jesus when they come calling.

What have you learned?

I have learned that a persons spirit is stronger than their fear from personal experience. I have also learned that your spiritualism is as powerful as my spirit if it stops your abductions.My experiences were different....one was unavoidable and I learned what is coming soon for all of us and the other was one where I learned what one group does not WANT and it is an indominatable spirit that knows its own power.One group is deterred by an immovable spirit and the other is simply interested and impressed by it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
What would I ask?

"What did it smell like?"

Many of the reports I have read and seen reported only account for the visual aspect of the experience. Why is the olfactory sense usually not reported or even asked about?

This is an interesting question because you do feel/hear the crunching when one of the implants is inserted beyond your cartilage.....now I am not sure if it is both feel and hear or if it is the location of the implant that allows you to feel the vibration of the crunching cartilage and this is interpreted as hearing it....interesting...but it is not painful although you are sure aware something is being changed in you.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
"A Roper Poll claimed that nearly four million Americans have had certain “indicator” experiences and therefore had probably been abducted by aliens." www.csicop.org...
If you were to meet someone that claimed to have been abducted, what would you ask them?

What I would ask, being an abductee myself; "Did you have ANY tech that might verify your absence (abduction)?"

The use of technology can help to verify the abduction experience, at least as far as the abduction part goes. There really are simple technology devices that can indicate when One is "missing".

And to all those "probing" comments from others; grow - up.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

I’ve learned to pray to Jesus when they come calling.

What have you learned?

How to detect, and collect data on the event!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The lure/abduction experience I had was in the 70s, so no technology to capture anything; and honestly, it is so disturbing and fast I wouldn’t have had time to take any pictures, I didn’t have time to run.

Now my camping trip a couple of years ago, my 3:00ish wake up call produced a phone call and hang up to my ex yet there was no outgoing call on log. He claimed he received the hang up call at about 2:30. Stranger still, before the flute playing stopped and I prayed to Jesus while gripping my hatchet, I actually thought I wish I could call my ex for help. Which is strange in itself, because I knew he was useless.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The lure/abduction experience I had was in the 70s, so no technology to capture anything; and honestly, it is so disturbing and fast I wouldn’t have had time to take any pictures, I didn’t have time to run.

I understand the "didn't have time" aspect. However, technology can be automated rather easily.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
"A Roper Poll claimed that nearly four million Americans have had certain “indicator” experiences and therefore had probably been abducted by aliens." www.csicop.org...
If you were to meet someone that claimed to have been abducted, what would you ask them?

If the claim is alien abduction not just abduction but the claim that their abduction was done by aliens?

I see this as 2 different avenues when asking questions pertaining to a person experience.

If they claim its aliens then the first question is....

How have you concluded it was ET?

This to me is the big eye opener to gauge the persons logic and rational.

I have spoken to quite a few that have claimed to be abducted and done so by aliens.

Most people that I have spoken too that have made these claims end up with me doubting they actually were abducted at all and may have had a negative experience as a youngster that had a lasting psychological effect/impact on their perception of the world, a dream, a hallucination or were flat out deluded and lying.

Bottom line is with all the claims that have been made,

I believe there is/are abduction operations done by humans for clandestine/illegal purposes.

there are many substances available to make a persons mind so malleable that you can make them do or believe anything, then we have hypnosis.

To me it fits with quite a few stories told.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
anyone that has ongoings with this subject doesn't really want to be interviewed because they don't want to be labeled, (the interviewer shouldn't be nias) and remember the details...

But those that have courage to do so, should be done by experts.

I'll say this much, the years 1950's-1970's is most interesting and significant

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i'd ask them were they glad it happened, or did they wish it never had.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
anyone that has ongoings with this subject doesn't really want to be interviewed because they don't want to be labeled, (the interviewer shouldn't be nias) and remember the details...

Will those "experts" be able to determine IF there was a real event? I'd be betting they can't; ever, due to insufficient data.

By the way I continue to be abducted...I'm collecting data.

And, I really have little use for so called "experts"; in my experience, they know little, are quite biased and only care about their paycheck (as contrasted with the mental health of an abductee).

edit on 6 12 2018 by majickJimi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

But do you know why those were the busiest years.

BTW we the People are the EXPERTS....and it seems a few of us are here willing to teach those who wish to learn.
edit on 12-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: majickJimi

Will those "experts" be able to determine IF there was a real event? I'd be betting they can't; ever, due to insufficient data.

and you would win that bet.

From only a claim of being abducted aliens, the only thing that could be determined is that the person had an expedience that is directly related to their perception and now they are informing us of it, that's it.

And, I really have little use for so called "experts"; in my experience, they know little, are quite biased and only care about their paycheck (as contrasted with the mental health of an abductee).

I would have to say the other poster was talking about expert interviewers that can do their job without bias

There are no experts in the field interviewers of people that make alien abduction claims.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: majickJimi

I would have to say the other poster was talking about expert interviewers that can do their job without bias

I'm not convinced that such an animal exists. It seems that the more outrageous a story is the bias is generated.

Not that it really matters much though. Abductees typically have, at best, fragmented memories of any given event, sometimes none at all. And, those fragments are the product of an Orexin imbalance, which can cause hallucinations, memory loss, and other affects.

The problem with current methods is they can't even establish that an event even occurred, beyond an Orexin episode (sleep paralysis, memory loss, doing complex things with no memory, etc.).

It has been my experience that most "interviewers" have little knowledge of how memory works, or how to recognize a "real" memory (as contrasted to a faux / dream memory), and the one that did; brought out his bias immediately.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Constructed air environments are unlikely to have a "smell"

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

But do you know why those were the busiest years.

BTW we the People are the EXPERTS....and it seems a few of us are here willing to teach those who wish to learn.

Well, if you have a doctorate degree then yes, your an expert/professional because if not, then try to walk in my shoes and explain the s*** I have through all my life including the last 4 years of being with someone who has lived 40 years of being traumatized by real life events, from brutal rape...ect..the list is extremely extensive....!

So, I beg to differ that the "people" are the expert because in her case...they were NOT, nor were they in mine and "the people " still don't have answers to the s**** that I had to go through.

So, when we, the interviewee, state we had an experience we can not explain with any reasoning other than 'being abducted', WHAM! down goes the f***** gamble and judgement is executed upon us by 'tje people' that..."yep..they're one brick of a full load....NEXT!"

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"You were abducted by aliens? Want to join my religion? "

Most people are so shallow. They call their first orgasm a religious experience if it involved a priest
edit on 28-6-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: Violater1

Ummm...I would ask them...Sir...Mam...?

What traumatic experience happened in your past...that causes you to associate such possible psychological conflation of event or events with beliefs of alien origin abduction...?

Further...What causal experiential occurrence...conflates these beliefs of specialized attention from said abductors...?

In conclusion...

What's up with the probing...thing...is it your belief that such an being would travel such vast distances...for simple sexual fetishism gratification...?

I think that would about wrap up my line of questioning...

YouSir

No.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join