It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could interview someone that was abducted...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"A Roper Poll claimed that nearly four million Americans have had certain “indicator” experiences and therefore had probably been abducted by aliens." www.csicop.org...
If you were to meet someone that claimed to have been abducted, what would you ask them?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Ummm...I would ask them...Sir...Mam...?

What traumatic experience happened in your past...that causes you to associate such possible psychological conflation of event or events with beliefs of alien origin abduction...?

Further...What causal experiential occurrence...conflates these beliefs of specialized attention from said abductors...?

In conclusion...

What's up with the probing...thing...is it your belief that such an being would travel such vast distances...for simple sexual fetishism gratification...?

I think that would about wrap up my line of questioning...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well I exactly did that years ago.....

Congo ,Mbote tribe Forest equatoriale.
One of the Mbote (who claimed to be abducted ) told me the earth was round , which was kind of weird because Mbote believe the earth is flat.
Till this day I believe it's the best evidence that he was actually abducted...

2018 :

Well there is no point in interviewing any experiencer anymore.Stories convolute , also it all has become like clickbait. Just google the Event , SSP etc , or david wilcox and the blue smurfs.

But when it really comes to the point stories often fall apart. People that ARE really abducted are often traumatized and often don't talk about their encounters.

What i would ask now ?
Can I help you in anyway possible.How can we prevent you from being abducted again?

edit on 6112018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

At the time of your experience, were you sleeping, meditating, or practicing mysticism?

Five Traits That Could Get You "Abducted by Aliens"

www.psychologytoday.com...

Alien Abduction? Science Calls It Sleep Paralysis

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
"A Roper Poll claimed that nearly four million Americans have had certain “indicator” experiences and therefore had probably been abducted by aliens." www.csicop.org...
If you were to meet someone that claimed to have been abducted, what would you ask them?

I'd ask them the same questions *I* have been asking after a couple of incidents and a CE3/ possibly 4.

1) WHY ME. I'm not important, so- why me.
2) What really happened during the time I may have been gone?
3) Does what happened cause you to question reality?
4) What are your perceptions of people around you now?
5) what are your opinions on the type of alien you encountered?
6) Was anything gained by your experience? Not in a 'message for humanity' type way- knowledge, seeing controls, other aliens, etc?
7) do you think they'll come back, and can you prepare for such an eventuality? Camera, recording device, etc?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Nearly 4 million and that's only from the US... Its hard to believe. If we were the aliens why the f..k would we abduct 4 million of the same species from the same part of the planet?

My question would be what wylekat's first question was only with different words: why do you think you are so special that out of 7 billion they took you...

might get some surprising answers

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
Nearly 4 million and that's only from the US... Its hard to believe. If we were the aliens why the f..k would we abduct 4 million of the same species from the same part of the planet?

My question would be what wylekat's first question was only with different words: why do you think you are so special that out of 7 billion they took you...

The only thing I can come up with is we have something they want.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I would not ask them anything.

I have read so many accounts of these things over the years, that there is little that can be learned from an oral account anymore. What would interest me however, is to discover any physical evidence that supports their claim, be it a mark on their body or an artifact of some sort that they might have recovered from their experience.

Forensic evidence is far more compelling to me at this point, than any statement a human being could make.

I have heard that there were people pulling "implants" out of abductees and people who claimed to have had contact experiences, but under scanning electron microscopy, despite the claims of researchers, many of these things seemed to be nothing more than random chips of aggregates of materials, not constructed, technological objects. What I would be interested in, is examinations of physical markings allegedly made by said abductors, conditions of the body that the abductee suggests were caused by their abductors, things that can be independently verified, codified, and examined by scientific methods. Little else holds any practical value anymore, in my estimation.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Some of you, yes, maybe. Or you were just in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time I reckon. What I'm sure of that the vast majority of those millions, apart from the ones with mental issues, are simply fame hungry fake evidence creating a-holes who do a lot of damage for ufo research by wasting dedicated researcher's time and money...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What would I ask them???

"Did they use lube???"

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I did interview someone. I got an hours worth of details

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I would ask if they felt they were treated with respect or if they felt like they were violated and treated like a scientific test subject...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think most direct "interviews" are ereased from the minds of the abducted/interviewed.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

My Aunt is a psychologist so i'd ask the obvious questions first-were you under the influence of drugs? have you got a history of mental illness? and if those questions don't provide a suitable answer, pull out the four W's. When did it happen? Where did it happen? Who else was there? Why was I chosen?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: szino9

People should not make up stories for fame, it does an injustice to the unfortunate ones who suffered through these incidents. I don’t tell people about my abduction. Have only posted here because I would like to know WHY!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I’d rather observe them for years secretly and learn about the person before I started interviewing them. One of those learn a lot about the story by learning everything about the person telling it type thingie.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

No one is special they are simply a random DNA source taken with the intentions of returning human life to Earth if it gets wiped completely by an ELE.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I say this is a great thread....I have been abducted...multiple times....lol...and these are generally all good questions....but maybe people should be asking their rotten governments why these people are not receiving every sort of support counselling and treatment they require to better handle the post-event impacts.....this is a very sad sad situation and very derelict of our Governments who have known for DECADES WE ARE BEING TAKEN AND WHO ARE QUITE OBVIOUSLY SOONER OR LATER GOING TO BE LITIGATED TO HELL AND BACK for not doing anything about it on either end of the spectrum.

The so called PROBE....lol....is a medical procedure designed to trigger an autonomous body action related to reproduction...simple science.

If you wish to worry about a PROBE worry about the one they jam up your freaking nasal passsage...I am quite sure you will enjoy that good olde CRUNCHING FEELING AND SOUND YOU WILL BE PRIVILAGED TO experience.

The real question you should all be asking abductees is WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED IN YOUR LIFE SINCE THEN.....because this is what everyone needs to find out.

Remember there are MANY groups out there doing abductions.....with as many reasons....no abductee can speak on any abduction beyond their own...each is a singularity.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I’ve learned to pray to Jesus when they come calling.

What have you learned?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What would I ask?

"What did it smell like?"

Many of the reports I have read and seen reported only account for the visual aspect of the experience. Why is the olfactory sense usually not reported or even asked about?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join