It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Drama, Action, Emotional Power’: As Exhausted Aides Eye the Exits, Trump Is Re-Energized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What you want is a government with power and that has enough time to consolidate and 'get used to things'.

But that isn't what America was founded upon. America was designed to have a government that can rarely get anything done, because all a government really does is oppress it's people in the end.

Letting anyone get a cozy long-term job in government is extremely dangerous, it's why we hold elections regularly for many positions and allow those positions to appoint or fire various others subordinate to them.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I didn't say fire everyone.

Neither did I.

You're just contriving virtually anything to "disagree with Trump" because you are ridiculously bias...

I'm not disagreeing with Trump. I'm disagreeing with you.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I didn't say fire everyone.

Neither did I.

You're just contriving virtually anything to "disagree with Trump" because you are ridiculously bias...

I'm not disagreeing with Trump. I'm disagreeing with you.

You aren't disagreeing with Trump?

Wow... what happened to you man?
Turned a new leaf suddenly?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We need someone to disagree with our politicians so I'd request you keep blanket disagreeing with him on everything.

If everyone agrees with a politician we know we're really in trouble!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What you want is a government with power and that has enough time to consolidate and 'get used to things'.

Really? Can you provide a quote where I said that?

But that isn't what America was founded upon. America was designed to have a government that can rarely get anything done, because all a government really does is oppress it's people in the end.

What?

Letting anyone get a cozy long-term job in government is extremely dangerous, it's why we hold elections regularly for many positions and allow those positions to appoint or fire various others subordinate to them.

True. That is why we elect people to make the choices of who is best for those positions. Sometimess, some people should be in those positions because they do a damn good job.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You aren't disagreeing with Trump?

No. My thoughts on Trump's approach to management was not brought up.

Wow... what happened to you man? Turned a new leaf suddenly?

No. I'm still me.

You just making things up that appear to be an emotional reaction.

Not to mention, the validity of my comments are not dependent upon my personal feelings of Trump.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

We need someone to disagree with our politicians so I'd request you keep blanket disagreeing with him on everything.

Or you need someone to bash over the head with your own biased nonsense, such as your previous accusation?

If everyone agrees with a politician we know we're really in trouble!

Even if it's everyone within a single group of people, we could be in trouble.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: wakeupstupid

High employee turnover is a sign of a toxic work environment. More often than not, it can be attributed to poor management.

What you see as a good thing, is a problem that corporate entities constantly battle to improve on.

Trump knows this. Or he should know this.

It's not that complicated of an issue. There are some parts of the corporate world that transfer well to the White House and some that do not. I, as a voter and taxpayer, believe this is a good thing. I have examined the issue enough to know it is a good thing. I stand by my statement. If you need it explained to you in detail, perhaps you should do some research as to just who is full of discontent and why. That would answer any question, as we all would like people to deny ignorance for themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

My son is going through his first screening right now. I think he said the second is after boot camp. He's going to be a nuclear engineer in two years.
He's headed for a nuclear sub right after schooling.

Nice, I spent 28 years flying aircraft for the Air force, so I like things a little faster, but I been on a number of ships and even as a AF person I'm a proud Shellback, a son of Neptune...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It's not that complicated of an issue.

Indeed.

There are some parts of the corporate world that transfer well to the White House and some that do not. I, as a voter and taxpayer, believe this is a good thing.

That is true, but the issue I speak of goes well beyond applications in the corporate world. In fact, it can be applied to many areas of life where profit or production is not part of the equation.

A high rate of people coming and going is a sign of very poor management. Whether it's a business or a church function.

I have examined the issue enough to know it is a good thing. I stand by my statement. If you need it explained to you in detail, perhaps you should do some research as to just who is full of discontent and why. That would answer any question, as we all would like people to deny ignorance for themselves.

That doesn't mean much, expect to paint yourself in a arrogant light.

Perhaps you have never been in a position to manage people, or ever had to experience these sorts of things. It's basic, elementary stuff.

If people are jumping ship, the captain has done something,

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Every time someone !saves someone else needs to be trained to do the job. If you're always getting in new people you never have any experienced people.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We are a family of seafarers. My Dad was in the navy at pearl harbor but he was there after the bombing. Then he was sent to Korea of all places. My brother was in during peace time in the mid to late seventies. He spent his whole career in Florida lol.
I'm very proud of my son. He passed some very hard tests to get into this program.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join