It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Drama, Action, Emotional Power’: As Exhausted Aides Eye the Exits, Trump Is Re-Energized

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
'Drama, Action, Emotional Power': As Exhausted Aides Eye the Exits, Trump is Re-Energized

...Being either ignored or attacked by Mr. Trump can be demoralizing, and the staff churn that was constant during Mr. Trump’s first year has not slowed. Kathryn Dunn Tenpas, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who has studied White House turnover over the last six administrations, said that Mr. Trump’s staff turnover sat at 51 percent. By the time of the midterms, Mr. Trump — who, Ms. Tenpas said, has shown a tendency to move people into new roles rather than hire from the outside — will lead an emptier White House than his predecessors had.

Rather than trusting the people around him, Mr. Trump has taken to working the phones more aggressively to seek counsel from outside voices...

Despite the sad attempts to paint this in a poor light for Trump, I love everything I read about this article.

I think it's great to see a president look the establishment henchmen in the eye, and completely "emasculate" them with utter disregard. Exactly what this country needs.

If there are any empty positions in the White House, I am certainly up to the task, Mr. President. I'll take the VA, FBI, CIA, NSA, etc... you name it- I am a capable outsider.
edit on 11-6-2018 by wakeupstupid because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid
He is trimming the fat from White House bloat. Sounds like there used to be assistants for the assistants . Saving .o ey starting from. Within. Good on our president I say!!

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I read it earlier and she said he's burning through all the "top tier" folk or something to that effect and I thought,"Excellent!"

That means those "top tier" folk who almost always seem to be indebted to their deep state masters and inculcated with the globalist mindset and harbor "resist" in their sold-out blackened hearts.

edit on 11-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

If there are any empty positions in the White House, I am certainly up to the task, Mr. President. I'll take the VA, FBI, CIA, NSA, etc... you name it- I am a capable outsider.

Has delays in clearances affected this? Trump basically hires people then the clearance takes forever, then he is slammed when the person seems to have things in their past that is not good. I carry 3 different ones, I'm up got the task too...lol

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I'll take the VA, FBI, CIA, NSA, etc..

Take em out behind the woodshed with a leather strap...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Clearances always take anywhere from 6 months to a year or longer.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Yes that is a good article. It illustrates why Donald Trump is an effective leader. His actions put him in the top 1% of business owners, and serve him well as President of our great nation too.

(BTW, I would put a "." period after Exits. Makes your title look "cleaner" in the thread listing.)
edit on 6/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I know I couldn’t keep up the pace.

I’d do it for room and board and some spending money tho .

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

So the guy who's actual catch phrase is, "You're Fired!", has been firing people?

Gee. That is some great non-inspiring, inconsequential, no foresight journalism.

But it is fun to read about. I also find it funny that the media doesn't understand that it is their idiotic news pieces that has woke up a lot of people in this nation. Trump was just the ingredient that started the chain reaction.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That means those "top tier" folk who almost always seem to be indebted to their deep state masters and inculcated with the globalist mindset and harbor "resist" in their sold-out blackened hearts

Exactly. You've saved me looking for the right words with your concise articulation.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'll take the VA, FBI, CIA, NSA, etc..

Take em out behind the woodshed with a...

...Double Barrel Shotgun.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

Has delays in clearances affected this? Trump basically hires people then the clearance takes forever, then he is slammed when the person seems to have things in their past that is not good. I carry 3 different ones, I'm up got the task too...lol

I can't think of many high level positions that have been cleared which are actually outsiders. Makes sense that only the insiders would get fast tracked. That's fine, he calls outside and ignores them. They aren't happy they're just warm bodies, which makes me happy. Happier when they are "FIRED" because while they wear it as a badge of honor to be canned by the "enemy" Trump, it won't bode well for the revitalized America.

Kind of like how a marijuana charge can preclude you from employment now, but it might be a hilarious icebreaker next year- to the opposite effect.
"Oh, you were fired by Trump? You must absolutely be ineffective and potentially a low-grade traitor."
edit on 11-6-2018 by wakeupstupid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Clearances always take anywhere from 6 months to a year or longer.

I know all about them and yes they are slow, BUT one would think the Administration's staff would get some priorities, we also see dragging in committees as the left WILL do their best to slow the process down.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My son is going through his first screening right now. I think he said the second is after boot camp. He's going to be a nuclear engineer in two years.
He's headed for a nuclear sub right after schooling.
edit on 6112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The top one percent of business owners don't file bankruptcy six times and become unable to get an American bank to give them a loan.

edit on 6112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

High employee turnover is a sign of a toxic work environment. More often than not, it can be attributed to poor management.

What you see as a good thing, is a problem that corporate entities constantly battle to improve on.

Trump knows this. Or he should know this.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

High employee turnover is a sign of a toxic work environment. More often than not, it can be attributed to poor management.

What you see as a good thing, is a problem that corporate entities constantly battle to improve on.

Trump knows this. Or he should know this.

The one thing I had hopes for with Trump is that he'd fire tons of ppl and keep the door rotating.

Allowing govt officials to get real cozy with tons of job security is the worst thing that ever happened to the USA. It was the primary source that bred all of this corruption we have seen.

I'm actually disappointed Trump doesn't fire more people. I think this should be taken up several notches and that it should involve every agency.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The one thing I had hopes for with Trump is that he'd fire tons of ppl and keep the door rotating.

Exactly what you do not want if you wish to run an efficient government. A rotating door of employees increases costs, as you have to pay to train/get up-to-date on policy, etc, and that creates an atmosphere where the best people may not be in the position we need them to be in.

Allowing govt officials to get real cozy with tons of job security is the worst thing that ever happened to the USA. It was the primary source that bred all of this corruption we have seen.

I think we should go after corruption, but that is about individuals. You do not take a blanket approach.

Sure, and in the process you will lose the people that are not corrupt. That do no take their position for granted and know how to do their job very well.

It seems you are taking a "baby out with the bathwater" approach.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I didn't say fire everyone.

You're just contriving virtually anything to "disagree with Trump" because you are ridiculously bias...

<<   2 >>

join