It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

And evidently there are Obama admn records missing from the national archives. And we wont even begin to talk about the impact Hillary has had on record keeping.
edit on 11-6-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
This is a symptom of the fact that Trump's indifference to conventions (with a small "c") is one of his greatest strengths and one of his greatest weaknesses.
There seems to be a race to decide which of the two aspects is going to have a decisive impact first.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So two people that were terminated by the Trump white house are critical of Trump. Real shocker here and i will say if they need documents reprinted seems to me they would just contact Marcia Lee Kelly. Unless he wrote something on it taping it back is stupid when tou can just reprint it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I've known many business executives who tear paper in half; it's part of their business "style" actually. It's almost like a statement of sorts, kind of like ... "Okay, we're done with this item (rip), now let's move on to the next item." It's also a habit forming way of keeping one's desk clean, and focusing on upcoming tasks.

In fact, I've even read about it in some management effectiveness books as a method to actually "finish" an item and not leave things partially done. The act of ripping the paper in half is an act of finality. I had an retired Navy admiral tell me once ... "One of the best ways to judge a man's productivity is not by how much paper is on his desk, but rather by how much paper he puts in his trash every day."

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I've known many business executives who tear paper in half; it's part of their business "style" actually. It's almost like a statement of sorts, kind of like ... "Okay, we're done with this item (rip), now let's move on to the next item." It's also a habit forming way of keeping one's desk clean, and focusing on upcoming tasks.

In fact, I've even read about it in some management effectiveness books as a method to actually "finish" an item and not leave things partially done. The act of ripping the paper in half is an act of finality. I had an retired Navy admiral tell me once ... "One of the best ways to judge a man's productivity is not by how much paper is on his desk, but rather by how much paper he puts in his trash every day."

My team that I employed under me in my region is the only team in my company that uses paper documents. And that is also why my productivity is higher than anyone else in my field for this company in all regions in this country. When a piece of paper or papers get put on my desk my employees know to leave and shut the door behind them. I will look at the papers and decide if it is worth the money and time spent to look more into it. If not then it is gone and forgotten and never inputted into our system.
With that being said I do believe that any and all documention that comes to the POTUS should be archived for historical purposes. Me going around and firing dumb minded fools for being lazy is not of historical value. But that is just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Maybe that's just how he deals with the impending langoliers threat?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

And what exactly do you do with those "gone, forgotten and never input into your system" documents?

I can just about guarantee you, any document which crosses the POTUS's desk has a copy (probably hundreds).

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Breaking News... DJTS causes PTSD (Paper-traumatic stress disorder) among liberals the world over says W.H.O. in a new study released .

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
This is a symptom of the fact that Trump's indifference to conventions (with a small "c") is one of his greatest strengths and one of his greatest weaknesses.
There seems to be a race to decide which of the two aspects is going to have a decisive impact first.

I think this is the most sane and rational response so far. And i think i agree with it.

Its far more thoughtful than being another media driven seagull saying "brat" repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

$65,969 as a records management analyst,

Not a bad annual salary for doing jigsaw puzzles

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Allaroundyou

And what exactly do you do with those "gone, forgotten and never input into your system" documents?

I can just about guarantee you, any document which crosses the POTUS's desk has a copy (probably hundreds).

Ummm well in the trash. And ya I am sure there are hundreds of copies but the ones they want to preserve the most are the ones the POTUS actually touched.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Lol.

Funniest read in weeks.

Really does sound completely false ... but funny it still is.

Lol.

P

top topics

<< 1   >>

join