It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas Democratic Party can’t account for $900,000 from Clinton campaign fund

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Looks like more shifty skullduggery going on with Democrats.

This time it's in Kansas.

Their State .org or the National DNC apparently "misplaced" or "mis-accounted" some $900,000 😃

According to this article, nobody with "authority" seems to know what happened !! 😃💥

Documents are wrong and conflicting of course.

"Audits" are underway !!

Democrats having lots of bad expose lately 🔓🔑

Federal campaign finance reports of the Kansas Democratic Party for the 2016 election cycle don’t account for $900,000 of the $2.4 million transferred from Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s fundraising operation to the state party before funneled to the Democratic National Committee.

Documents submitted to the Federal Elections Commission by the Hillary Victory Fund recorded 10 transactions from August to November 2016 that resulted in deposits of $2.46 million into accounts of the Kansas Democratic Party. State Democratic Party reports showed receipt of $1.56 million and recorded transfers of that amount to the DNC.

An attorney with a pro-Donald Trump organization challenging legality of the Clinton cash transfers to 32 state Democratic parties said the Victory Fund’s reporting indicated $900,000 was shifted to the state party on Oct. 6, 2016. The state party didn’t report receiving that amount nor transferring it to the DNC, yet the DNC acknowledged accepting $900,000 from the Kansas Democratic Party on Oct. 6, 2016.

"LOOK !
Democrats !!"

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I didn’t even know there were Democrats in Kansas. People I have met from that state always seemed too smart to buy into that Progressive BS.
edit on 2018/6/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny how that is happening in so many states. And no one has a clue what might have happened.

They can't even understand how the Democratic Election Committee is broke. Where could the money have gone?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Is this the new way to launder money, bury it in political paperwork and off it goes to where noone knows.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Did Rosie donate any money in Kansas?

This will be in the paper for a day...maybe

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Shocking!

We are going to need a quick deflection...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Next we'll hear the Russians hacked the bank accounts !!

"That sounds to me like what happened"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There's a few things Democrats are really good at. One of them is hiding or laundering money and the other is mismanaging money.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I didn’t even know there were Democrats in Kansas. People I have met from that state always seemed too smart to buy into that Progressive BS.

You'd be surprised.

You've got the progressives on the small end of the stick, but they tend to line up nicely with the compassionate conservatives (or religious Republican). Now, I tend to be a fairly religious person, but when you've got progs and Reps aligning over social issues, you are definitely legislating morality!

Everyone telling everyone how to live.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

In Hillary’s defence, she probably knew she would need that money to pay for her lawyers.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yep, it's that easy then hail, anyone would be tempted. So it shouldn't be that easy for Satan to punk us poor people

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

If you're interested in missing money, you might want to try and find out what happened to the money that was suppose to be used for Trump's inauguration. Seems a lot of that money, millions, in unaccounted for also. See, once again, both sides do it.

From Newsweek:

"Almost one year after President Donald Trump took the oath of office, millions of dollars from his leftover inauguration funds have still not been donated to the charities they were promised to.

Trump's inauguration committee raised a record-breaking $107 million as his administration prepared to assume the White House last year, but very little has been disclosed about where the remaining money was allocated. "

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

An attorney with a pro-Donald Trump organization challenging legality of the Clinton cash transfers to 32 state Democratic parties said the Victory Fund’s reporting indicated $900,000 was shifted to the state party on Oct. 6, 2016. The state party didn’t report receiving that amount nor transferring it to the DNC, yet the DNC acknowledged accepting $900,000 from the Kansas Democratic Party on Oct. 6, 2016.

Isn't this more proof of what has already been reported? That Hillary was funneling money through the states for it to come back to her full circle from the DNC, since she had total control over the DNC?

Lawsuits have been filed regarding the same issue...

Federal lawsuit alleges Maine Democratic Party laundered money for Hillary Clinton’s campaign

In an interview with Maine Public Radio, Backer said Democratic committees conspired with Clinton’s campaign to exploit rules that allows state party committees to transfer unlimited sums between one another to circumvent individual donor limits and funnel the cash back to Clinton’s principal campaign committee.

He also said the state committees never had custody of the money.

“And that makes this entire money laundering operation a scheme to circumvent base contribution limits to make massively excessive six-figure contributions through straw entities on paper in order to deliver them to Hillary Clinton’s control,” he said. “It is exceedingly illegal to do have done so.”

bangordailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm from Kansas and heard about this here first..we are mostly Republican but Wichita eagle had not a whisper yesterday. Its a mess here in Kansas just like it is everywhere cause the democratic and Republican party's are falling apart and get caught screwing us(a) and KEEPS getting caught. I am embarrassed my state is so screwed up.I apologize for it. The wheat crops are either in drought,hail or weather damaged. Its short with small heads more places than not. Along with gas prices prepare for higher food prices times 2 .gas n bad crops this year. This all. Just proves we the people need to quit dividing and arguing and look at what are politicians do and steal and lie and matter the party...we shud unite.ya I know no chance..but we can wish can't we.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm from Kansas and heard about this here first..we are mostly Republican but Wichita eagle had not a whisper yesterday. Its a mess here in Kansas just like it is everywhere cause the democratic and Republican party's are falling apart and get caught screwing us(a) and KEEPS getting caught. I am embarrassed my state is so screwed up.I apologize for it. The wheat crops are either in drought,hail or weather damaged. Its short with small heads more places than not. Along with gas prices prepare for higher food prices times 2 .gas n bad crops this year. This all. Just proves we the people need to quit dividing and arguing and look at what are politicians do and steal and lie . No matter the party..D or R.we shud unite.ya I know. no chance..but we can wish can't we.
edit on 09 14 2017 by Hayabusa1300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That must be the money they paid Perkins Coe for the Steele dossier.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Whataboutism and deflection at its finest here.

Also, “not disclosed” and “unaccounted for” are two completely different things, the first one means, “I haven’t told you”, the second means “I don’t know”

edit on 12-6-2018 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Look to see who in the Kansas DNC machine just moved out of the country, or is making plans to do so. It's a solid bet you'll find the missing money there.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That's probably why they funneled the funds out to other states where it was needed*

* speculation is fun

edit on 12-6-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That must be the money they paid Perkins Coe for the Steele dossier.

or an "added value" payment to Iran

😃🎃💥

<<   2 >>

join