posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:38 PM
About 20 years ago, shortly after earning my PhD, I decided to look into the UFO topic. However, after several months I gave up. There was so much
information available, but without an easy way to evaluate its merits. Of course that was before crowd-sourcing via the internet, which has changed
Recently I picked up the topic again and the internet community has made the investigative process much easier. After several months of research, I
have concluded the following:
- There really are craft flying through our skies which defy easy explanations
- For many years the US govt has ignored or suppressed information about this phenomena
The questions I'm exploring now are:
- Why has the US govt avoided the topic for so long?
- Are there any credible witnesses who have reported on captured UFO craft or occupants?
- What are the intentions of the UFO operators?
Maybe I'll end up without any clear answers, but the journey so far is worth it
edit on 10-6-2018 by ZoltanProkay because: (no reason