It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Counties Declare Themselves ‘Gun Sanctuaries'; Oregon Voters Could be Next

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Abysha

Except maybe the big BLUelite cities that produce 1000's of murders a year.

terrorists !

hands up dont shoot!

What did my post have to do with Chicago?

It's in Illinois, and "white nationalists" there don't use cars and knives to kill.

as you mentioned:

Abysha
Considering our terrorism consists mostly of white nationalists using cars and knives, it makes sense that you'll find people like that here.

That's all, nothing exceptional.

💮

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Except maybe the big BLUelite cities that produce 1000's of murders a year.

terrorists !

hands up dont shoot!

What did my post have to do with Chicago?

It's in Illinois, and "white nationalists" there don't use cars and knives to kill.

as you mentioned:

Abysha
Considering our terrorism consists mostly of white nationalists using cars and knives, it makes sense that you'll find people like that here.

That's all, nothing exceptional.

💮

Yes, and by "ours", I meant in Portland, Oregon. I was only talking about Oregon because it's in the thread title.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Great 👍

Thank You

🙂

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: ketsuko

Damn shame that those who lawfully own weapons according to the Constitution have to resort to the tactics of those who support open borders and taking care of illegals over their own citizenry. But what the hell right? Nothing like using their tactics against them?

Illegal is in the eyes of the Liberals....
Remember Debbie Wasserman Schultz's infamous words
"Those Republicans believe that anything that is illegal is against the Law"
Sad but true

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

We have more deer up here than people.

If they were allowed to vote, we would lose our guns.

edit on 10-6-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

We have more deer up here than people.

If they were allowed to vote, we would lose our guns.

If they were allowed to vote they would have their own guns mate.

Just imagine the hell on earth if the deer could shoot back.

P

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Leftist anti-American douche bags won't stop trying to infringe upon our rights.

We need to use our first Amendment rights to call out these anti-freedom, anti-American scumbags.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"I declare this town in favor of the Constitution"

Someone needs to shutdown that Cern crap, the timeline has been warped.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I can well see this happening in Texas should the Feds adopt some unconstitutional gun laws. In fact, the State Government might declare Texas a "Gun Sanctuary State".

The individual Texas counties would certainly go that way if the Texas State Government were to try to pass anti-2nd Amendment laws or regulations.

In one sense, this would be a good thing for the rural populations and while I dont know what is happening Nationwide, I can speak to the fact that as I type, theres an ongoing diaspora of people OUT of the Metro areas and counties into the rural areas. At the same time, the Cities/Metro Areas and counties report growing population, thats primarily because of foreign immigrants and new population moving in from out of State for jobs.

Whats really going on is 1) Boomers are retiring to rural areas to save money, to stay safe and to avoid hurricanes; then 2) younger Texans, many the offspring of the Boomers are moving to the areas where the Boomers are moving because jobs are springing up to serve the growing Boomer rural population, and then 3) a huge number of Military retirees are retiring rural because they dont have a lot of money, rural is less expensive and offers more choices and finally because after years of service, they arent comfortable in the Urban areas.

The bad thing about this is that it is essentially irrevocably dividing this country against itself and my guess is that if Trump were to win re-election in 2020, I fear that we'll see riots, demonstrations, violence and propert destruction as the Leftist Dems rise up against the Trump voters in waves of violence across the country focused primarily on attacks conducted in suburban "Red" reporting precincts.

If the Leftist Dems win in 2020, there will be something like a financial/economic collapse that might well precipitate similar type violence. But its quite certain that if the Leftists win in 2020, their retribution and retaliation against Red States, Counties and Precincts will be extremely harsh and there will be a big push for near confiscatory gun regulation.

Either way, this country is being torn apart.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

As I've said before what goes in Calif and NY goes for the world,while the media does it's saber rattling,the south and mid west are already being taken over,FEMA camps set up,society has become like a realty show,the brain dead public has the rug pulled out from under them ever time they turn on the set

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

When can someone make me happy and form a tax sanctuary city?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join