It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not 'murican but I know this-you should have a wall by now, and Trump is not the first POTUS to broker a deal with NK.

And considering that the the Chinese and Russians are now in cahoots, Trump has no choice but to back down because economically the rest of the world sees his economic policies as isolationist and that doesn't bode well. You need exterior resources to bolster certain sectors.
edit on 11-6-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Your "perplexed" mood is not surprising.

-a wise man

👁🎃👁

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far
I think you have a ways to go in comparison.

No i read that list most of it was incredibly stupid. Like when they say the tax cuts he claims it was the largest ever. If you base that off GDP thats correct it isnt the largest based off precentage of GDP. But if you look at the amount of money refunded back then it is the largest ever. See how the game is played both sides are correct on the same exact issue and get to call each other liars.

The other when when Trump days hes building the wall. The other sude says well no your not. Heres the argument hes all ready approved eall designs 2 were chosen. And he got 1.6 billion for border security on last omnibus. To him hes starting. The Democrats look at it and say well that money was allocated for existing fencing and ismt really new. And besides it isnt an actual wall because we only approved fencing. Then DHS comes in and says well were going to redesign the new fencing for the area and not going to use the approved fencing. In other words back door way to start building his wall. Very old construction trick used all the time reallocate construction funds to a new project. So now trump says im building the wall and democrats say no your not.

This is politics one side will always accuse thr other of lying.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I would love thoughts from trump supporters on this video.

everything wrong with fox news in one video

doubt i'll get any.

I’m a Trump supporter and I say..

Hypocrites.

Next?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far
I think you have a ways to go in comparison.

So it's a contest to see who lies the most? "News Media vs Donald Trump" - and your happy because the News Media isn't as bad as Donald Trump?

Kinda like when we picked who would be the worst president Trump or Clinton; that worked out great.

Trump will be gone in 2.5 years; yet we will still have the same $hity midea... yea I'm not really understanding the "But Trump..." here.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The question is: How much egg-on-face can the liberal media and liberal Dimocrats withstand, before suffocating to death?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Well the msm is dishonest at times but why are people OK with them being called "Fake News" when most of the time they are only reporting what Trump says or does?

Trump cries "Fake News" yet never goes out of his way to prove why it is so nor does he refute anything they say. People seem to be OK that the REAL "Fake News" is doing nothing but spouting conspiracy theories, falsehoods and whataboutisms and are never called on those by anyone here on ATS.

Do I believe Trump colluded with Russia? Not sure yet but this "Witch Hunt" sure has a lot of indictments so far and guilty pleas for something made up.

LA times
Pivotal moments in Mueller’s Trump investigation: 5 guilty pleas, 17 indictments and more

Fox news
Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The question is: How much egg-on-face can the liberal media and liberal Dimocrats withstand, before suffocating to death?

Speaking of egg of your face, have read many of your OP's and have seen you use the same sources time and time again and yet nothing ever comes from these stories, so tell me how much "egg on your face" can you continue to take before you stop using less than reliable sources.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: doomsdaybringerofdeath
a reply to: DanDanDat

Well the msm is dishonest at times but why are people OK with them being called "Fake News" when most of the time they are only reporting what Trump says or does?

Trump cries "Fake News" yet never goes out of his way to prove why it is so nor does he refute anything they say. People seem to be OK that the REAL "Fake News" is doing nothing but spouting conspiracy theories, falsehoods and whataboutisms and are never called on those by anyone here on ATS.

Do I believe Trump colluded with Russia? Not sure yet but this "Witch Hunt" sure has a lot of indictments so far and guilty pleas for something made up.

LA times
Pivotal moments in Mueller’s Trump investigation: 5 guilty pleas, 17 indictments and more

Fox news
Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Why are people ok with calling the "dishonest at times" MSM "fake news"?

You aren't really asking that question are you?

But here is the answer ... the MSM has been "dishonest at times" for far far longer than Donald Trump has been president; longer than he has been running for president; and even longer still than he was thinking about running for president. Because of that long track record of being "dishonest at times" ... which has little to do with Trump being president ... most people have accepted that the MSM is dishonest and it's not a far step to go from accepting that the MSM is dishonest to calling them "fake news"; it just took a boisterous politician to say it a few times for the moniker to stick.

That's also why Trump doesnt need to "go out of his way" to prove the MSM are dishonest.... we all already know it's true... you yourself seem to be defending the MSM, but fully acknowledge they are "dishonest at times". Trunp doesn't need to prove anything; the MSM have soiled their reputations themselves, Trump simply uses this fact to his advantage.

Do I believe Trump colluded with Russia? Not sure yet ether; but I'm willing to bet someone in the MSM is going to be dishonest about what ever resultes of the investigation are.

And PS the only thing different between the "dishonest at times" MSM and Fake News sources that spout conspiracy theories, falsehoods and whataboutisms? ... is that the MSM have an army of employees to shift the blame of their dishonesty on to ..... "oh we're not fake news, Jim in the mail room read a letter wrong, that's why we reported that Trump started world war III. It was just an honest mistake we retraced three days later when our retraction team figured out the error. Dont worry we fired Jim and this wont happen again... until next week probably ... see 'mistake' not 'fake news'".

Alix Jones just has himself so when he is "dishonest at times" we dont have far to go to find that he's "Fake News"

<< 1  2   >>

join