It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Women Trapped into Sex Slavery in the US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
In Korea, these sex slaves are refered to as "Juicy Girls". Here are some links that provide more info.

This article was published on ArmyTimes.com

This article was published by the American Friends Service Committee

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
According the prisonplanet, the underground sex industry is second only to narcotics.

It makes me mad and sad, and my only solace is that we are near the end of days.

Only Jesus Christ can get us out of this mess.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

the Christians believe only 144,000 people out of over 7,000,000,000 will be "saved"

This is ridiculous. My God believes every soul is worth saving. If only 144,000 are going to be saved, there are a lot of "Born Agains" out there wasting there time. But, this is a topic for a differrent thread.....

MBF

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson

Before you call me harsh ... Think about this, the Christians believe only 144,000 people out of over 7,000,000,000 will be "saved", so run the odds on that one and ask G_D about judgement. I'm a freaking liberal compared to G_D.

I think that is 144,000 Jews will be saved, not of all the people on the Earth.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
umm..not sure how this relates, but a few years back in a lil town Of Welland....most people don't admit they are from the place, a Strip joint "Babies" was shut down and people charged for illegal importing and prostituition of russian females.
Not much ws said after it hit the papers, but the club reopened no later than 3 days after....kinda fishy if ya ask me....

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc25
lil town Of Welland....

sorry welland...is in Ontario Canada for those that aren't from the area

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

The Russian bride sites care not involved in the slave trade. Some are scam artist but they prey one the men who are dumb enough to send these sites alot of money. Others like elanesmodels are very reputable though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join