It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I had a dream last night regarding the thread title.

I opened a fortune cookie in the dream and it said something along the lines of:

"Mass shooting 616 66 04 666:

Someone in the dream spoke to me about manifestation and whether we should even talk about it (causation vs. prevention).

I remember my good friend was at some event i cant recall what, but i was under the impression that he was in danger with regard to the potential incident.

Then there was a shift in the dream and showed tanks with flags coming from the east. I think Iran, Syria, and a couple others, but not China or Russia.

Update: This is interesting -

washington.carpediem.cd...

Of course there are 111 people attending that event at the moment.

edit on 6102018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You know this is absolutely gonna come true right?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Depends on what you mean.

A mass shooting will very likely happen in the future, we can agree. As to the exact details of the shooting as related to this dream, time, place, and possible informative symbolic references from the dream, we shall see.

I cant say for sure, the future is always in flux to varying degrees of certainty.

I can say, that ive had many, many precognitive dreams and waking connections/visions.

Im still working out hpw to identify the more "probable" events, certain 'accuracy signifiers' if you will, as most have turned out partially accurate or never came to fruition.

Here is a thread about a dream i had in March 2018 that was presdictive in nature regarding the Hawaii earthquakes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Update: This is interesting -

washington.carpediem.cd...

Of course there are 111 people attending that event at the moment.

A band named Slutvomit? I am genuinely interested.

Jokes aside, I understand your feeling. I believe dreams are a huge (yuge?) Part of our being. Those cryptic little suckers can be quite the insight at times.

Upon waking from a dream like you describe, it's scary stuff. Trying to wrap your head around what the actual eff just happened in sleepy time universe and what it was trying to tell you is a headache of epic proportions.

That said, I think when we have these intense dreams, it is more related to our personal lives. The images manifest in a macro form, when really the truth is in the micro.

In any event, let's send good vibes to those at the slutvomit concert. Just in case....

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Lmfao, great reply and insightful.

I agree, but just for kicks, check out my reply above yours and hit that link to my other thread. Makes me wonder abot the whole "as above, so below" idea and quantum entanglement-ish stuff.

Carl jung was onto something regarding synchronicity, and his inklings were that it had to do with meaningful coincidences, dreams, and the dead...

Go figure, i regularly dream about meeting up with deceased relatives and friends, and at times, coincidences will hit me daily in droves and packs to the point of anxious absurdity!!

Slutvomit? Whos opening for them? BlowChunk#?

top topics

join