It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Moving Lights Filmed In Formation...FAKE or LEGIT?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I never saw this clip before and I have no idea if this is an old or new video clip, nor do I know where it's filmed. This was posted on reddit and the video was uploaded on facebook. I say it's FAKE, because these objects appear out of nowhere and the person filming, seemed to know where to point their camera. If this was a legitimate sighting, certainly more people would've noticed it as well. Has anyone else seen this footage before? This clip seems like something secureteam10 would post on his YouTube channel. Can anyone else prove this is a CGI fake? Could it possibly be drones or military related? Thought this was an interesting clip to share and proves why it's so hard to believe any UFO related video that's posted on the internet. Link to the video clip below:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Old clip , if I'm not mistaken it's the Chilean airforce cadet passing out display in Santiago.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Military aircraft that were flying together. Wingtip and fuselage lights.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the feedback on this...I guess it was military after all. UFO's can be so many potential things today: CGI, military excercises, misidentified aircraft and/or drones, satellites in orbit, space junk, birds, balloons amd lets not forget swamp gas.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
www.facebook.com...
The name of that source cracks me up:

"Alien UFO Sightings"

The flying object is unidentified, so he doesn't know what it is, but it's "Alien", so I guess it's identified after all. Wait, what?

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Thanks for the feedback on this...I guess it was military after all.

But the account name is ""Alien UFO Sightings", and that doesn't sound very alien.

new topics

top topics

join