It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big hello from Michgan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I’m not to sure what to put in this..lol. I found this place in an interesting way. I was having a discussion with a co-worker about Hanger 18. He’s a little bit older than me and remembers it, he told me to do a search about it, so I did, and this fabulous place came up in my search. I’m very happy that I found this place; it seams so far to be a very interesting place.

I’m not to sure what I should say about myself, I’m 21 yrs old, from Michigan. I’m two semester way from my bachelors degree. YAY. Umm.. Well not to sure what else I should put…if you want to know anything else…just ask

JAK

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hey Rosnny and welcome to ATS.

Here is a link to the ever handy Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links to help as you get to know your way about.

Welcome again.

Jack

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Welcome Rosnny. I am sure you will find many, many subjects to post on

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Check out Below Top Secret for lighter topics and Politics@ for political discussion. Later.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Rosnny, Welcome! I trust this site will not take to much of your time away from your studies....
I'm in Michigan as well... GR area!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
hey hey hey hey!
welcome, and goodnight!.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Howdy!

Welcome aboard. You name it, someobody's probably commented on it here.

As with anything on the Internet, I encourage healthy skepticism on everything, but not cynicism.

With the tool of skepticism, you can unlock an incredible amount of factual information here.

Or, if you're feeling silly, just pretend everything you read here is the honest-to-God truth, wrap some aluminum foil around your head and join the wild party that's always going on at the lunatic fringe (great folks once you get to know them).

However you choose to slice it, ATS can be a lot of fun, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Majic

top topics

join