It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's heeeeeeeerrre kim now in singapore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: VengefulGhost

If it goes well and nk opens up already got plans to open a few chicken rice stalls there . far better than what passes for chicken at kfc .

true but it is somewhat entertaining like watching a trainwreck to see the americans views on it .

The American's are excited and want this to go well. We want peace with NK, we want to see the NK people rise from the darkness and prosper with the rest of the world.

It's the Anti-American Liberals that are a complete joke to the world that want this to fail because they are so filled with hate and venomously want Trump to fail. They want America's economy to fail with no recourse in the hope it outs Trump.

< buzzer sound >
More like Americans that understand the Kim family's history of political interactions are skeptical and aren't betting the damn deed to the house on anything fruitful. Most people are cautiously neutral, even the left.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

If it goes well and nk opens up already got plans to open a few chicken rice stalls there . far better than what passes for chicken at kfc .

true but it is somewhat entertaining like watching a trainwreck to see the americans views on it .

The American's are excited and want this to go well. We want peace with NK, we want to see the NK people rise from the darkness and prosper with the rest of the world.

It's the Anti-American Liberals that are a complete joke to the world that want this to fail because they are so filled with hate and venomously want Trump to fail. They want America's economy to fail with no recourse in the hope it outs Trump.

You waste your time responding to these foreign blokes. They know full well that the people of the US want this to go well just as everyone does. One doesn't debate the 'challenged', one ignores them.

Yeah, I realized that halfway through my post, hence why I cut it off and returned back to the OP's topic. Either way you look at it, this summit could go well or it could go bad. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Regardless, Trump bringing Kim to the table to even negotiate is a win for Trump over the last three admins, no matter the outcome.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You waste your time responding to these foreign blokes. They know full well that the people of the US want this to go well just as everyone does. One doesn't debate the 'challenged', one ignores them.

Yeah, I realized that halfway through my post, hence why I cut it off and returned back to the OP's topic. Either way you look at it, this summit could go well or it could go bad. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Regardless, Trump bringing Kim to the table to even negotiate is a win for Trump over the last three admins, no matter the outcome.

I fully agree, sir.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You waste your time responding to these foreign blokes.

Just remember, if the US goes to war with NoKo, then most of us western foreign devils will be their fighting right beside ya... You know, considering we're allies of the US!

We have just as much to lose if peace talks fail as you guys!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

couldnt get pics from where was watching nearly got phone confiscated when tried take pic security very serious here at present .

Lets just hope they've already confiscated Trumps phone... Wouldn't want him to make a mess of this historic event before it even starts, with one his infamous tweets.

Or make it actually work

And let's pray that NYTimes reporter Ali OOops (aka Watkins) doesn't write a story

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Kim has one chance (and a last one at that) to free his country. Trump isn’t going to mess around if Kim does.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Kim has one chance (and a last one at that) to free his country. Trump isn’t going to mess around if Kim does.

Trump said it was already done and there is no need to worry anymore. I actually believe that.

The Summit is just a show...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

You mean the way the Right wanted America's healthcare to fail, or Obama to fail? Both sides do it. Let's not pretend one side is the devil, while the other are angels.

No you're wrong.

No one wanted Obama to fail. He did that on his own. 8 years and he did nothing to help this country. Obamacare was a fail. Everything he said wouldn't happen, happened. Whats the point of having access to healthcare that you can't afford and then being fined when you can't afford it. FAIL on so many levels.

He helped Iran more than he helped his own country. He funneled loads of taxpayer dollars into failed and bankrupt solar energy companies.

I could go on but I don't want to drift the thread any further. This is not the pit and not the thread for this dead horse drivel.

Back to the OP, I hope this summit goes well and every one is safe. I hope to see some real progression with peace with NK. Something the last 3 administrations couldn't come close to. Left or right.

Actually, middleinsite is completely right.

Your original reply was solid as hell until your second paragraph.

The elementary school name calling and constant blame/zero accountability/zero ability to compromise coming from both sides of the bipartisan political spectrum in America is mind numbing and frankly shows how much people have a lot to learn about the dynamics and interplay of psychology, sociology, class system, politics, economy, various industries, and actual progress/compromise/efficiency.

Instead we have the country divided in half, always blaming the "others" without ever acknolwdging their mistakes or faults, and never willing to compromise. Prove me wrong, please.

I do not mean to sound rude, but within the next 17 years or so, the independent party and/or libertarian party will become a lot more popular, and unlike the dems and republicans, they wont let their parties get hijacked by power mongers, money mongers, and war mongers.

edit on 6102018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm sure your aware of the fact that the ally aspect wasn't what I was addressing, whatsoever.

Just remember, if the US goes to war with NoKo, then most of us western foreign devils will be their fighting right beside ya... You know, considering we're allies of the US!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Then you might keep that subject in mind when you dump on Americans. After all, we're allies, as you say.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Well us Brits have your six mate.

Even after the media reported that Trump shunned Theresa May at the G-7, she still defended Trump's actions and the close ties with the US.

Happy days bro. 😎🚬

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Well us Brits have your six mate.

Even after the media reported that Trump shunned Theresa May at the G-7, she still defended Trump's actions and the close ties with the US.

Happy days bro. 😎🚬

There'a always an overlap of interests, even amongst adversaries.

Having said that, your comment is appreciated....

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I know you hate the European Union right now but we are fighting to get out.

Please trust our will as a nation.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I know you hate the European Union right now but we are fighting to get out.

Please trust our will as a nation.

It is yours, sir.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: VengefulGhost
A man like Kim must be full of anxieties about assassination by wicked westerners, and it must cost him a lot to overcome them and arrive first.
Perhaps he really does mean business, if only for reasons of his own.

Cant say that wouldnt blame him feeling anxious given the track record of america bumping off leaders of countries they dont like then turning those countries into hellholes for the people living in them .

did manage to get a brief glimpse of kim leaving the istana later last night after his meeting with pm lee . all things considered he appeared to be handling it well if he was / is feeling anxious about the summit .

the mood here today still is overall positive about the summit .

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
as this thread got sidetracked with the usual american political squabling am not going to bother wasting anymore time and effort updating on ongoing events with the summit here .

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

I hope you do update it. You have a first hand glimpse of an historic meeting, and want to hear your take on everything happening in your country.

I'm seeing that Kim is leaving now to tour the city. A late night city tour. Security must be at a maximum there.

Please let us know if you see his motorcade with the running bodyguards. I would love to see that in person.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

But first you cut off access to Great American Piggy Bank, our forefathers legacy the world has been pilfering for decades.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join