It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher Hopes For Economic Disaster To Get Rid Of Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: RowanBean

*Chuckles*
We shall see on Tuesday.

Are you going to buy me a beer if it all works out... but then he has already come farther than any President with NK in the last 70 years, you going to give him one little pit of kudos?

Wait until Trump wins the Nobel Peace Prize for actually doing something to promote world peace, unlike Obama's hollow award. The leftists heads will explode.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

That's fair enough.

Petty and ridiculous sum up Maher fairly well. He's proven that more than once, over the years.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

imagine what damage progressives in office or positions of power are doing to hurt the nation.

Trump is the one hurting the nation, but that doesn't seem to bother you guys at all.

Please explain how he's hurting the nation. Is it the lowest unemployment rate in fifty years? Or the lowest black unemployment rate ever? Or putting America first instead of constantly apologizing to the rest of the world like Obama? Or is it just because he ruined the predetermined coronation of the left's heroine Hillary, who was to be POTU just because she is a woman?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Sadly they're not smart enough for that.

They think anyone but far left radicals want to hear the BS Russia nonsense. And they KNOW it is bull# too. They just mistakenly believe we're dumb enough to lap it up.

There's no proof Russia did a damned thing. Our lying intelligence agencies based their assessment off a private company hired by the DNC. DNC and creepy/dumpy Debbie (DWS) refused to let the FBI/DISA take a look at the DNC servers after the breech.

Most likely? The Muslim IT folks she hired was selling their secrets for personal gain, just like they were stealing their technology/servers.

But Russia? Russia is an excuse - and not a very believable one at that.

And all these liars pushing these bizarre and bogus theories will have to answer for them some day. Meanwhile, lets make sure (as the voting % of the population) to show these liars what we really think of them in November. I'll never vote for a Dem, for any reason: "Vote straight red to get ahead"
edit on 6/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Not sure why they haven't taken oBUMa's award yet? He's a fake President, doesn't deserve any peace prize. Unless "peace" involves unprecedented drone strikes, illegal spying, subversion of Constitutional rights, extrajudicial murders, espionage act persecutions, politically motivated spying, politically motivated persecution, lying and just being a worthless POS in general....then that BUM deserves the prize

Not to mention lying to the American people and colluding with a hostile foreign entity (Iran) to thwart sanctions against said radical Islamic enemy nation.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: RowanBean

*Chuckles*
We shall see on Tuesday.

Are you going to buy me a beer if it all works out... but then he has already come farther than any President with NK in the last 70 years, you going to give him one little pit of kudos?

Wait until Trump wins the Nobel Peace Prize for actually doing something to promote world peace, unlike Obama's hollow award. The leftists heads will explode.

When North Koreas opening up its borders & economy to the outside world and McDonald's is setting up shop in Pyongyang, then I'll happily admit Trump is worthy of a Noble Peace prize award... Until then though, talk is cheap.
edit on 10-6-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Not sure why they haven't taken oBUMa's award yet? He's a fake President, doesn't deserve any peace prize. Unless "peace" involves unprecedented drone strikes, illegal spying, subversion of Constitutional rights, extrajudicial murders, espionage act persecutions, politically motivated spying, politically motivated persecution, lying and just being a worthless POS in general....then that BUM deserves the prize

Not to mention lying to the American people and colluding with a hostile foreign entity (Iran) to thwart sanctions against said radical Islamic enemy nation.

Good list! You forgot a few of the most damning tho:

Harshest POTUS against First Amendment / Whistleblowers:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Greenlight the Arab Spring Black Op:

Orchestration of Libyan / Syrian Civil Wars (half million dead):

Partnered with Al Qaeda / ISIS to do so:

Backing of Honduras coup detat in 2009:

So the incoming presidents son could run all coke (thats just scratching the surface):
www.reuters.com...

Surely for the CIA:
www.darkestpatterns.com...

Dont forget blocking DEA from busting Hezbollah drug cartel he funded:
www.politico.com...

And nevermind Fast & Furious:
en.wikipedia.org...

And helping El Chapo establish Chicago as his "home base", murder capital, no biggie:

And then setting race relations back 60 years, dont even get me started...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Sounds reasonable

How about Obama's award? What exactly did he do to EARN his Nobel prize? Make a terrible deal with Iran (at all costs), lied to the American people, colluded to avoid sanctions on Iran and delivered a plane full of unmarked bills?

Looks to me like Obama got a trophy for participation vs. an actual accomplishment.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Very true! Great list, very comprehensive!

Good to see that the Dems have taught us a few things about obstruction, however. And despite the fact that Trump has/is tilting SCOTUS/federal courts to our side for at least a whole generation, we now have even better ideas to obstruct a President (including political investigations, making up lies, fake scandals, parades of fake accusers, etc).

If by some miracle a Dem ever sets foot in the Oval office again, they can and will be treated like a dog after the kind of # they've pulled against Trump.

Welcome Dems, to the future of American politics you've created. Oh well, at least they are helping us (indirectly) destroy a bunch of bloated and worthless "institutions" that had no right to exist in the first place.

Heh, I just hope they keep rambling and shrieking about the Russian Soviet KGB closet-hiders. They are delivering an easy 2018/2020 victory to us. No one except for hardcore bitter leftists care one single Iota about Russia. I personally think we should completely cut the EU off from our welfare, and align ourselves with Russia. At least they've got intestinal fortitude and actual morals/values that extend past the left's "what can I lie about to get re-elected or make more people like me"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Obama got the Noble Peace prize because he was the first black president of the United States... It was an affirmative action type scenario, wasn't it?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Was it? I certainly hope not. Because that is very undeserving of a Nobel prize. If that is the case, they apparently are handing them out just for showing up.

Used to be you actually had to accomplish something first

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Good to see that the Dems have taught us a few things about obstruction, however. And despite the fact that Trump has/is tilting SCOTUS/federal courts to our side for at least a whole generation, we now have even better ideas to obstruct a President (including political investigations, making up lies, fake scandals, parades of fake accusers, etc).

If by some miracle a Dem ever sets foot in the Oval office again, they can and will be treated like a dog after the kind of # they've pulled against Trump.

Welcome Dems, to the future of American politics you've created. Oh well, at least they are helping us (indirectly) destroy a bunch of bloated and worthless "institutions" that had no right to exist in the first place.

then move to Russia. their institutions and "rule of law" are determined by what a dictator thinks they should be, as you would love to have here in America....how many Putin lovers do we have here on ATS?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

we now have even better ideas to obstruct a President (including political investigations, making up lies, fake scandals, parades of fake accusers, etc).

To me that all spells the end of any "America" worth talking about.

All the result of the ebb and flow of the Two Party System pulling US all down the drain, this downyard spiral that increasingly speeds up to an inevitable full speed free fall (all apparently too perfectly timed to coincide with the looming Technological Singularity [its ushering / keeping us distracted from / bankrupting US to fund] to be coincidence).

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: JBurns

Obama got the Noble Peace prize because he was the first black president of the United States... It was an affirmative action type scenario, wasn't it?

He isnt even black.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Was it? I certainly hope not.

Well, I guess it was... I mean, I personally liked the bloke, but I can't see any other reason why they gave it to him.

Used to be you actually had to accomplish something first

Can't say I totally disagree...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Sounds reasonable

How about Obama's award? What exactly did he do to EARN his Nobel prize? Make a terrible deal with Iran (at all costs), lied to the American people, colluded to avoid sanctions on Iran and delivered a plane full of unmarked bills?

Looks to me like Obama got a trophy for participation vs. an actual accomplishment.

Obama said himself that he didn't deserve it, as did a lot of democrats, and the 1.4 million dollar prize went directly from the Nobel committee to charities...250,000 dollars alone, went to veterans to help their families
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 10-6-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Well, I guess it was... I mean, I personally liked the bloke, but I can't see any other reason why they gave it to him.

You mean you liked how the media portrayed the very, very well groomed actor; how well he read the teleprompter?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

then move to Russia. their institutions and "rule of law" are determined by what a dictator thinks they should be, as you would love to have here in America....how many Putin lovers do we have here on ATS?

Obama and the dirty little secret ....

😃💥BwaaaaaaaHaHaHa💥😃

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've been losing sleep over the way those emoji smiley faces you use look.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You mean you liked how the media portrayed the very, very well groomed actor; how well he read the teleprompter?

I liked how he managed to always portray an intelligent & level headed persona in public... Its kinda what you expect from a person in any kind of leadership position, isn't it?

I mean, even I could have constant meltdowns on twitter, enact nonsense tariffs (taxes), or just generally piss people off... But it sure as hell doesn't make me a competent leader.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join